Digital - Online Marketing Management jobs
109 Matching Jobs
Online Marketing Management jobs
- Featured JobCardiffPermanent
To own the daily activities that go in to managing and evolving the frontend design and CMS execution of Waterlogic's multi-lingual International website. Supporting stakeholders across an International business to deliver market leading web design and usability
- Support CMS and ecommerce platform users
- Maintain CMS structure and settings
To manage the online advertising and communication of for the Waterlogic business, driving leads and sales through a variety of digital channels. To coordinate the daily activities that go in to building website traffic through search marketing, social media and online networking. Improving website conversions through project managing the delivery of content to provide a market leading web experience
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £140,000
- Email, CRM & Web Channels
- Google Analytics & SEO
Group Digital Director leading a strong international digital team across multiple territories. This role is for a blue chip digital innovator who has worked in corporate business reporting at Board level. Using predictive analytics and delivering positive return on investment, this high profile role is for a strong people manager and a true thought leader.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 with large global digital team, international experience vital
- Thought leadership in digital innovation and analytics
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
TGI Fridays are currently on the lookout for an outstanding digital marketing manager, the hire is the first digital one into the existing UK marketing team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- TGI Fridays - Global restaurant chain
- Digital manager - leading digital in the UK.
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
AscotPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
Michael Page Digital is working with a fantastic global electronics business in order to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Executive.
Kingston upon ThamesPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive for fantastic global consumer organisation
- Must have Socia, Content, SEO and Web experience
Michael Page Digital are looking for a Account Director with strong experience of the enterprise technology market to support clients and help secure new business opportunities in this sector. Keen knowledge of the digital landscape is also essential here in helping clients maximise digital channels to amplify content, drive visibility and SEO and get results.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Working for a exciting and niche organisation
- Must have experience in enterprise technology PR, with an agency background
My client, a leading retail business with its Head office in Northamptonshire, is looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager with strong digital and ecommerce skills.
LondonTemporary£38,000 - £42,000
- Digital marketing and ecommerce
- Reatiler in Northamptonshire
oversight of the overall digital marketing customer offer including SEO and PPC initiatives. This expert will ensure the Charities activity is coordinated, aligned, consistent and meets business objectives
- Humanitarian Charity seeking Creative Digital Marketing Manager
- Growing Digital team needs manager to spearhead strategy and direction