Digital - Online Marketing Management jobs
103 Matching Jobs
Online Marketing Management jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £140,000
Group Digital Director leading a strong international digital team across multiple territories. This role is for a blue chip digital innovator who has worked in corporate business reporting at Board level. Using predictive analytics and delivering positive return on investment, this high profile role is for a strong people manager and a true thought leader.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 with large global digital team, international experience vital
- Thought leadership in digital innovation and analytics
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
TGI Fridays are currently on the lookout for an outstanding digital marketing manager, the hire is the first digital one into the existing UK marketing team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- TGI Fridays - Global restaurant chain
- Digital manager - leading digital in the UK.
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
An established Membership organisation is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a good level of Email Marketing experience on a permanent basis.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Must have experience working within Email Marketing
- Must have experience creating/editing content for Web
Looking for a creative and passionate Digital Communications professional for a sought after Public Sector organisation in a diverse and dynamic role.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Must have extensive digital copy and copy-editing experience.
- Must also have website maintanence and redevelopment experience.
I am working with one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing Fin-Tech businesses. This consumer driven, finance app was established under 3 years ago and already they are making serious waves in the financial services landscapes, being listed on the Future 50 list as being one of the most successful and disruptive businesses in the market. They are looking for a Head of Digital Growth to join the offices in central London.
PortsmouthPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Working for a leading B2C Fin-tech start-up
- Looking for commercial Head of Growth candidates to set digital strategy
Michael Page are working in partnership with a National Organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities sector based in Portsmouth to find a skilled Digital Marketing Manager
ReadingPermanent£120,000 - £140,000
- A UK National Not For Profit Organisation
- A Skilled Digital Marketing Manager
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with one of the UK's best known and loved companies. Based near Reading, they are looking to recruit a Director of Digital Product to redefine their entire online proposition, which currently generates a significant proportion of the business revenue.
- Working for one of the UK's best known businesses
- Must have strong propositions background within a pureplay digital business
As a Digital Project Manager you will be working within the Audience Development Team, which has a responsibility to the brand to deliver key projects and insight in line with the digital and marketing strategies, you will play a pivotal role in developing, maintaining and future-proofing websites to increase revenue across the portfolio. You will managing an Assistant Website Manager and a Digital Designer as well as project managing a development agency in India.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Manage offshore development team