Digital - Online Marketing Management jobs
81 Matching Jobs
Online Marketing Management jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
This role will be leading the digital marketing strategy and team for the UK arm of an international professional services business. If you have worked in a B2B, large scale business in a senior digital role and you have experience managing a team, please get in touch. The Head of Digital Marketing role is based in London.
Hemel HempsteadPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- An opportunity to drive digital marketing strategy across the UK business
- Working for a prestigious brand and leading the digital marketing tean.
Michael Page are working alongside a national travel organisation based in Hemel Hempstead to source a digital marketing manager to own all digital marketing strategy and implementation across the brand.
SolihullPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- The chance to own strategy for a national travel organisation
- Run a team of aspiring digital marketeers
Newly created role in Birmingham, you will be joining in B2B firm, fantastic progression prospects and personal development.
PortsmouthPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Online Marketing Assistant
Michael Page are working in partnership with a National Organisation in the Not for Profit and Charities sector based in Portsmouth to find a skilled Digital Marketing Manager
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A UK National Not For Profit Organisation
- A Skilled Digital Marketing Manager
Michael Page are working in partnership with a national leisure retail organisation, based near Richmond upon Thames, to recruit a retail focused digital marketing manager. This role will encompass the creation and implementation of strategy for all digital marketing channels for the business.
PeterboroughPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Work for one of the UK's Largest Leisure Retailers in their Industry
- Own Digital Strategy for a National Retail Leisure Organisation
Fantastic opportunity for a Peterborough based digital marketer with one or two years experience looking to get into their next full time permanent career.
- Coordination of Pay-Per-Click campaigns with our agency
- *Working with our SEO agency to ensure they are updating and improving web cont
Supporting the campaign team to manage and deliver an outstanding programme of the marketing communications across all digital channels. This role is based in London.
St AlbansTemporary£175 - £220 per day (£45,497 - £57,196)
- Working for a leading consumder driven financial services business
- If you have strong digital campaign experience, please apply
The client is a well knowing brand looking for some interim help for 2-3 months.
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Brilliant Consumer Brand
- Varied Digital Role
The Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing new and existing online accounts and other online avenues to maximise sales. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years experience managing online advertising, email and social opportunities, while maintaining and updating the company's websites and marketplaces to ensure that all content is accurate, relevant and fully optimised.
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator Role
- Online Retailer Manchester