Digital - Online Marketing Management - London jobs
44 Matching Jobs
Online Marketing Management - London jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £140,000
Group Digital Director leading a strong international digital team across multiple territories. This role is for a blue chip digital innovator who has worked in corporate business reporting at Board level. Using predictive analytics and delivering positive return on investment, this high profile role is for a strong people manager and a true thought leader.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 with large global digital team, international experience vital
- Thought leadership in digital innovation and analytics
Sotheby's - a business synonymous with the Fine Art, are continuing the expansion of their Digital Marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £80,000
- Sotheby's are expanding their Digital Marketing team
- Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the PPC & SEO campaigns.
Genuinely unique opportunity for a forward-thinking, ambitious and confident Senior Digital Marketing individuals to shape the next phase of growth for the already successful business.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
- Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
I am working for a major global financial services provider who are at the cutting edge of digital banking. They are looking for someone from a background to lead the product management of the new direct investment platform for the business.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £43,000
- Hiring into the investment proposition of a leading bank
- Looking for Senior Product Managers from financial services
The role is principally responsible for the ownership and delivery of the Digital Marketing strategy for a leading UK charity while leading an established team.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Leading a small, yet well established digital marketing team
- Responsible for the ownership, delivery and development of the digital strategy
- To provide strategic digital support to the head of digital and existing 'digital champions'
- To work on existing client and new biz projects across the clients global network
- To help build the wider Digital external awareness and perception
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Based in London
An established Membership organisation is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a good level of Email Marketing experience on a permanent basis.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Must have experience working within Email Marketing
- Must have experience creating/editing content for Web
Looking for a creative and passionate Digital Communications professional for a sought after Public Sector organisation in a diverse and dynamic role.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Must have extensive digital copy and copy-editing experience.
- Must also have website maintanence and redevelopment experience.
I am working with one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing Fin-Tech businesses. This consumer driven, finance app was established under 3 years ago and already they are making serious waves in the financial services landscapes, being listed on the Future 50 list as being one of the most successful and disruptive businesses in the market. They are looking for a Head of Digital Growth to join the offices in central London.
- Working for a leading B2C Fin-tech start-up
- Looking for commercial Head of Growth candidates to set digital strategy
As a Digital Project Manager you will be working within the Audience Development Team, which has a responsibility to the brand to deliver key projects and insight in line with the digital and marketing strategies, you will play a pivotal role in developing, maintaining and future-proofing websites to increase revenue across the portfolio. You will managing an Assistant Website Manager and a Digital Designer as well as project managing a development agency in India.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Manage offshore development team