Digital - PPC jobs
25 Matching Jobs
- LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
Working within our fast paced marketing team, the PPC Executive will be responsible for supporting paid search activity, working closely with our external agency and key suppliers in order to develop best practice strategies that deliver great Return On Investment and exceed targets.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for supporting paid search activity.
- Extensive knowledge of Adwords and Bing.
Reporting to the paid media manager, you will be responsible for developing the paid search activity for both brands of the business, working in partnership with external agencies and key suppliers in order to develop best practice strategies that exceed business targets.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Extensive knowledge of working in the paid search environment.
- Mentor the junior exective candidates.
This growing North Yorkshire/Leeds based Digital Marketing Agency is growing their already fantastic team with a new PPC Account Manager.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Top North Yorkshire Agency growing their team
- Fast paced, growing, top agency.
Leading Leeds Digital Agency looking to grow their PPC team.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Leading Leeds based agency looking for a PPC Lead
- Top Leeds agency looking to grow their team.
A leading travel and tourism business based in Birmingham is looking to recruit a Paid Media Executive into its growing digital team.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Leading travel business
- PPC and paid social
Your role as PPC Account Manager will be to ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of your paid media group.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £32,000
- PPC role at a leading North Yorkshire digital agency.
- Minimum of 2 years PPC experience and own transport needed.
We are currently working with a very exciting retail brand as they recruit a PPC Executive on a temporary position Based in London, this role will revolve around liaising with your clients on a daily basis and you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising client PPC campaigns, as well as offering support to the Managing Director, assisting with reporting, sales and performance analysis.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retailer
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced consumer goods retailer making waves in the healthy lifestyle arena. They are entering the next phase of growth and are investing in their Digital Marketing function to support the exciting plans for next year.
WakefieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- PPC executive
- Leading online health brand
Our client are recruiting a PPC Executive to promote the work of the charity through various advertising channels.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Do you have a working knowledge of multiple PPC platforms?
- Have you delivered large-scale, high-budget and industry leading PPC campaigns?
This growing technology business is looking to bring on board a PPC Executive to drive traffic to their website and manage their social platforms.
- Growing technology business looking to bring on board a PPC Executive
- Use Google Adwords to implement paid search campaigns