Digital - PPC jobs
14 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,500 - £42,000
I am working with a leading consumer credit provider based in central London. They are looking to hire a Digital PPC Specialist into their growing commercial acquisiton team.
EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups in the UK
- If you want to join a growing and commercial business, please apply
Excellent opportunity for a hands on PPC specialist to work with one of the best know and most exciting marketplaces.
There is real scope to mentor and eventually lead a junior team of PPC focused digital marketing execs.
HuddersfieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Rapidly expanding food market-place business
- Looking for hands-on PPC Specialist to take on broader Digital role
Looking for a new and exciting challenge? My client is the Market leader at PPC advertising within their sector. they are looking for a PPC Manager, or someone looking to step into a management role. You will be responsible for developing, administering and managing all Pay Per Click media strategies. As well as the setup, implementation, tracking and optimisation of all PPC campaigns.
SouthamptonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Paid Search / PPC Manager
- Leeds Based Top Legal Firm
Michael Page Digital is working with one of the UK's largest retail businesses in order to recruit a PPC Manager to drive traffic to the group's websites.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- PPC Manager for large retailer
- Must have excellent tactical and startegic paid search experience
I am working for a leading global financial services company which provides customers with exceptional access to financial products that enrich lives and build business success.
The business are looking to hire a commercial Digital Marketing Manager into the business to focus on performance marketing and acquisition.
NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Looking for Performance Marketing Managers with emphasis on PPC
- Working for a leading global credit card business
I am looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and talented PPC Manager to join a growing B2B retailer.
Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience managing Paid Search accounts across multiple channels including AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, YouTube, Etc.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Setup, manage and optimize campaigns across search, display and retargeting ac
- Managing and optimizing bids and budgets, impression shares, quality scores and
I am working with one of the UK's fastest growing and leading fin-tech start-ups. The business have a consumer focus, providing personal banking and financial services to consumers. They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive into their rapidly growing digital marketing team in London.
LeedsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- PPC & display role working for the UK's fastest growing Fintech businesses
- B2C Digital Marketing Executive
Your role as PPC Account Manager will be to ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of your paid media group.
- PPC role at a leading North Yorkshire digital agency.
- Minimum of 2 years PPC experience and own transport needed.
Our client is a dynamic, fast-paced consumer goods retailer making waves in the healthy lifestyle arena. They are entering the next phase of growth and are investing in their Digital Marketing function to support the exciting plans for next year.
WakefieldPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- PPC executive
- Leading online health brand
Our client are recruiting a PPC Executive to promote the work of the charity through various advertising channels.
- Do you have a working knowledge of multiple PPC platforms?
- Have you delivered large-scale, high-budget and industry leading PPC campaigns?