Digital - PPC jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Manage a digital marketing budget in excess of £700K.
- Be responsible for the paid search function of the charity, which is the biggest driver of online funding.
WarringtonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Work for a leading and well known UK charity.
- Be at the forefront of driving this charity's digital performance.
An opportunity has arisen within a north west based retailer for a PPC Manager. My client is looking to bring PPC in house and they have a large budget for their search strategy. This is a great role for someone with 5+ years experience who has previously managed large budgets agency/client side and is looking for an opportunity to utilise their skill set to excel the business.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- PPC Manager for a leading retailer in their sector
- Large PPC Spend
Our client is looking for a progressive and ambitious PPC Executive to own and contribute to the strategic direction of the paid channels.
City of LondonTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Permanent Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retail Organisation
80 % of the role will involve managing and optimising our PPC channels
20 % will include support in SEO management and updating web content, finding ways to implement and carry out quality lead generation campaigns, working on paid social media campaigns
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Based in London
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Rapidly expanding property business on the look out for a hands-on Paid Search specialist to own the strategy for their performance marketing channels.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Unique opportunity for hands-on paid search specialist
- A chance to shape the perofrmance marketing channel for an online business
Our client is looking for a progressive and ambitious Paid Search Executive to own and contribute the strategic direction of the paid channel.
LondonPermanent£35,500 - £47,000
- Brilliant chance for a Paid Search Executive looking for a strategic role
- Working with a fun, dynamic and travel-focussed business
I am working with a leading consumer credit provider based in central London. They are looking to hire a PPC Specialist into their growing commercial acquisition team.
HuddersfieldPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups in the UK
- If you want to join a growing and commercial business, please apply
Michael Page a delighted to be able to present an exciting opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading law brands. The brand are now beginning to move into new services and are looking for a PPC / Paid Search Analyst who would be responsible for developing, administering and managing all Pay Per Click media strategies for the organisation.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- - Chance to work with nationally recognised brand
- - Senior role at growing brand
PPC Account Manager
HuthwaitePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- - Chance to work and develop wiith an award winning agency
- - Work with a company that invest in the progression and retention of staff
Support the Senior Digital Executive in the implementation and planning of all Paid Search activity across proprietary and third-party e-commerce platforms including Amazon and Performance Health. Plan and activate campaigns to support and significantly grow the Paid Search channel.
- PPC Account Manager
- Paid Search Manager