Digital - SEO jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Are you an SEO or PPC specialist relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified candidates with experience within these specialist skill sets.
LeicesterPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
A leading retail business based in Leicester is looking to recruit at a search focused Digital Marketing Executive as they strengthen their online team.
CambridgeshireTemporary£200 - £350 per day (£51,996 - £90,993)
- SEM - SEO, PPC and Affiliates
- Leading retail business
This role is positioned to drive forward marketing performance through paid channels such as SEO, SEM and PPC. The successful candidate will be focused on delivering a strategy for paid search, with the aim of driving traffic to their eCommerce sites.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with International Scientific Organisation
- Paid search specialist required for 9-12 mth assignment
A Not for Profit and Charities Membership Organisation based in Central London is looking for an SEO Executive to maximise the organisation's presence in search engines, to increase website traffic.
- Must have solid SEO management experience
- Must be well versed within CMS
Looking for an experienced SEO specialist to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients in industries including automotive, leisure, finance and charity.
North YorkshirePermanent£26,000 - £38,000
- SEO Manager
- SEO Manager
Your chance to work for one of the Norths Leading Digital Agencies.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Top North Yorkshire Digital Agency looking to further expand
- Fast paced agency environment.
A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital marketing agency as a Technical SEO Executive.
HarrogatePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Leeds based Digital Agency looking to grow their search team.
- A role in a fast paced environment for a specialist SEO exec.
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. Working with world renowned brands. The agency operates in the digital search marketing sector.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- CRO role within the fastest growing SEO agency in the UK
- Have a keen knowledge of CRO strategy and analysis
I am working with one of the UK's fastest growing challenger banks who are looking to hire into their SEO team. The role of SEO Assistant Manager is going to be reporting into the Head of SEO and will provide excellent experience within a growing retail bank in London.
BedfordshireTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Working with a national retail bank on an SEO Assistant Manager role
- Apply if you have 1-3 years experience with SEO and looking for new challenge
This is an initial 12 month assignment which can offer excellent career and pay progression if converted to permanent. As a specialist in your field, you will be required to manage marketing projects alongside an established team combining copywriters, developers, social media specialists, link acquisition specialists and more. You will report into the agency's director.
- SEO Specialist required
- 12 Month FTC