Digital - SEO jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Are you an SEO or PPC specialist relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified candidates with experience within these specialist skill sets.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Looking for an experienced SEO specialist to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients in industries including automotive, leisure, finance and charity.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- SEO Manager
- SEO Manager
Be part of one the country's largest SEO projects! A truly exciting opportunity has arisen within a Digital Marketing department for an SEO Technical Specialist. The role will be a driving force in helping the business improve the organic performance of their high-profile websites as they replatform by working closely with a wide range of teams including: management, IT, eCommerce, Paid, Social and Brand.
City of LondonTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- SEO Technical Manager - Manchester
- International Retailer
We're looking for a SEO Assistant to join a great London-based media and publishing organisation.
CambridgeshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
This role is responsible for:
- Using SEO Marketing to drive increased acquisition of new customers
- Determining and implementing the SEO roadmap
- Working collaboratively with teams across the business to deliver strong results
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Online Content SEO
LeicesterPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Based in London
- Day rate contract
A leading retail business based in Leicester is looking to recruit at a search focused Digital Marketing Executive as they strengthen their online team.
CambridgeshireTemporary£200 - £350 per day (£51,996 - £90,993)
- SEM - SEO, PPC and Affiliates
- Leading retail business
This role is positioned to drive forward marketing performance through paid channels such as SEO, SEM and PPC. The successful candidate will be focused on delivering a strategy for paid search, with the aim of driving traffic to their eCommerce sites.
North YorkshirePermanent£26,000 - £38,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with International Scientific Organisation
- Paid search specialist required for 9-12 mth assignment
Your chance to work for one of the Norths Leading Digital Agencies.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Top North Yorkshire Digital Agency looking to further expand
- Fast paced agency environment.
A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital marketing agency as a Technical SEO Executive.
- Leading Leeds based Digital Agency looking to grow their search team.
- A role in a fast paced environment for a specialist SEO exec.