Digital - SEO jobs
15 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent
Search Laboratory is an award-winning digital marketing and online PR agency and are now seeking an Experienced Sales and Marketing Director
- Excellent opportunity within a niche digital environment
- *Results driven and solution led
Are you an SEO or PPC specialist relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified candidates with experience within these specialist skill sets.
HarrogatePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. Working with world renowned brands. The agency operates in the digital search marketing sector.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- CRO role within the fastest growing SEO agency in the UK
- Have a keen knowledge of CRO strategy and analysis
A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital marketing agency as a Technical SEO Executive.
North YorkshirePermanent£26,000 - £38,000
- Leading Leeds based Digital Agency looking to grow their search team.
- A role in a fast paced environment for a specialist SEO exec.
Your chance to work for one of the Norths Leading Digital Agencies.
BedfordshireTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Top North Yorkshire Digital Agency looking to further expand
- Fast paced agency environment.
This is an initial 12 month assignment which can offer excellent career and pay progression if converted to permanent. As a specialist in your field, you will be required to manage marketing projects alongside an established team combining copywriters, developers, social media specialists, link acquisition specialists and more. You will report into the agency's director.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £38,000
- SEO Specialist required
- 12 Month FTC
The role has a predominant strategic and on-site focus, and the successful candidate will be responsible for developing organic visibility strategies, carrying out technical SEO audits, making on-site recommendations, performing keyword/market research and day-to-day management of accounts
Greater ManchesterTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- SEO Consultancy role in top digital agency
- Must have extensive SEO knowledge
I'm looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join a fantastic Digital team for a leading Healthcare Provider based in Greater Manchester. The role is a brand new position with lots of room for growth. My client are also going through some incredibly exciting expansion.
LeedsPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Interim SEO Manager
- One of Europes Leading Healthcare Providers
You will work closely with the ecommerce manage to develop new SEO campaigns looking to improve search rankings and organic traffic. You will be responsible for producing weekly and monthly reports which will be used to highlight performance for the senior stakeholders within the business.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Work with eCommerce manager to develop SEO campaigns.
- Improve search rankings, click through rates and conversion.
Established Financial Services business who specialise in providing customers with a full package of financial products - from insurance to mortgages to savings accounts. They are looking for a Digital Channel Executive to join their digital team in the city of London.
- Digital Channel Optimisation working for successful Financial Services brand
- Must be able to get involved with