Digital - SEO jobs
23 Matching Jobs
- LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Exciting opportunity for talented SEO specialist to join fast growing digital brand.
CheshirePermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- - Are you a talented SEO Specialist?
- - Leading digital agency looking to grow their team
A great opportunity for an SEO executive with a couple of years experience who is looking for the opportunity to create, develop and manage the SEO strategy for a fast-growing international online retailer. The successful candidate will be a highly organised and creative individual, displaying a passion for SEO and will have previously worked in a fast paced environment.
- SEO Executive Role
- Fast-growing Online Retailer
Are you an SEO or PPC specialist relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified candidates with experience within these specialist skill sets.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Head of Digital - Leading Legal Firm
ReadingTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- - Looking for a new and exciting career challenge?
- - Great chance to make an impact at a growing brand
This SEO Specialist role based in Reading is to provide oversight of the overall digital marketing customer offer focusing on SEO and PPC initiatives.
- Established Charity seeking SEO Specialist
- Growing Digital team needs SEO Specialist to spearhead strategy and implement
SEO Manager role at award winning agency based in Leeds.
- - Great oppurtunity to work for award winning SEO/PPC agency
- - Real scope for internal growth
Looking for an experienced SEO specialist to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients in industries including automotive, leisure, finance and charity.
SheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- SEO Manager
- SEO Manager
SEO Manager / Specialist
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Exciting Growing Company
- Manager Role
My client aims to differentiate in the market, and are looking for an ambitious SEO manager to develop their career. They want grow their bank, but also aim to change the future of ethical banking. This is the perfect change for a candidate with strong values and a for digital to be at the forefront of making a change.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- SEO Manager - Manchester
- Top UK Banking
As the Senior SEO Manager you will be responsible for SEO strategy development, delivery, monitoring and reporting on the company websites organic traffic performance. This role plays a crucial part in delivering the growth ambitions of the company and will require a strong analyst who can manage a team to execute the SEO strategy.
- Senior SEO Manager
- Healthcare - Manchester