Digital - SEO jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Looking for an experienced SEO specialist to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients in industries including automotive, leisure, finance and charity.
North YorkshirePermanent£26,000 - £38,000
- SEO Manager
- SEO Manager
Your chance to work for one of the Norths Leading Digital Agencies.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Top North Yorkshire Digital Agency looking to further expand
- Fast paced agency environment.
A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital marketing agency as a Technical SEO Executive.
HarrogatePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Leeds based Digital Agency looking to grow their search team.
- A role in a fast paced environment for a specialist SEO exec.
Our client is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the UK. Working with world renowned brands. The agency operates in the digital search marketing sector.
- CRO role within the fastest growing SEO agency in the UK
- Have a keen knowledge of CRO strategy and analysis
Are you an SEO or PPC specialist relocating to London? Our Digital Marketing recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified candidates with experience within these specialist skill sets.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
I am working with one of the UK's fastest growing challenger banks who are looking to hire into their SEO team. The role of SEO Assistant Manager is going to be reporting into the Head of SEO and will provide excellent experience within a growing retail bank in London.
BedfordshireTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Working with a national retail bank on an SEO Assistant Manager role
- Apply if you have 1-3 years experience with SEO and looking for new challenge
This is an initial 12 month assignment which can offer excellent career and pay progression if converted to permanent. As a specialist in your field, you will be required to manage marketing projects alongside an established team combining copywriters, developers, social media specialists, link acquisition specialists and more. You will report into the agency's director.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £38,000
- SEO Specialist required
- 12 Month FTC
The role has a predominant strategic and on-site focus, and the successful candidate will be responsible for developing organic visibility strategies, carrying out technical SEO audits, making on-site recommendations, performing keyword/market research and day-to-day management of accounts
Greater ManchesterTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- SEO Consultancy role in top digital agency
- Must have extensive SEO knowledge
I'm looking for an experienced SEO Manager to join a fantastic Digital team for a leading Healthcare Provider based in Greater Manchester. The role is a brand new position with lots of room for growth. My client are also going through some incredibly exciting expansion.
LeedsPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Interim SEO Manager
- One of Europes Leading Healthcare Providers
You will work closely with the ecommerce manage to develop new SEO campaigns looking to improve search rankings and organic traffic. You will be responsible for producing weekly and monthly reports which will be used to highlight performance for the senior stakeholders within the business.
- Work with eCommerce manager to develop SEO campaigns.
- Improve search rankings, click through rates and conversion.