Digital - Social Media jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Social Media jobs
- LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
Multi-channel, non-fashion retailer looking for an ambitious, passionate and knowledgeable Social Media Executive to help create and own the Social Media Strategy.
LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Looking for a Social Media Executive to create and own the social strategy
- Use social channels to help reposition and grow the brand online
The Social Media & PR Manager will be joining a well established Not for Profit & Charities org based in Central London to be both strategic and hands on insuring this digital and media team continue to excel with community management and public relations.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Fantasic Disability Charity based in the heart of London
- Fantastic Social Media & PR Management opportunity
I am working with global business who specialise in providing audit, tax and consulting services to SME leaders. They are looking to recruit a Social Media Executive into their growing digital marketing team in central London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Looking for Social Media Executives for a fast moving, leading role
- Working for a leading accountancy and consultancy brand
I am working with a leading investment bank who are hiring into an innovation team who are set to launch a new financial technology to their private banking customers. They are looking to hire a Social Media Specialist into the role which will be an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing team in central London.
- Social media vacancy within fin-tech team of an investment bank
- Great opportunity to join an innovative business in central London
You will be responsible for developing, administering and managing all paid and non paid social media strategies. You will have the right numerical, analytical and written skills needed to manage, optimise and report on social media campaigns. You will be measured by the goals achieved and success of marketing campaigns.
NewarkPermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Plan, Setup, Implement, Track, Analyse and optimise the social channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports.
My client, is a leading travel and tourism business based in Newark, looking to recruit a Senior Social Media Executive.
- Exciting travel brand
- Social media role
Please note that this role is based in Hong Kong. Famous luxury brand is looking for a social media expert to join the team!
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Global Exposure
- Based in Hong Kong
I am working with one of the worlds most established asset management businesses who are looking to grow their online presence through social media marketing. They are looking to hire someone from a similar financial services industry background who can take ownership of this channel. The Social Media Manager role is based in their London headquarters.
LondonTemporary£150 - £180 per day (£38,997 - £46,796)
- Looking for Social Media Managers to join global Asset Management business
- Working for a market leader who are looking to grow their social media presence
A large Not for Profit Organisation based in Central London is looking for a Social Media Manager for an initial 3 month contract.
- Experience working within Not for Profit a bonus.
- Must be comfortable taking control of Social Media channel management