Digital - Social Media jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Social Media jobs
- LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
Newly-created position for someone passionate about social media and oriental culture to bring their interests together.
Working with a group across retail and hospitality (restaurants), there is a huge growth agenda over the coming months and they are after a Social Media Officer to assist across 3 of their brands.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £36,000
- Rapidly expanding restaurant/retail group looking for a Social Media Officer
- *Working across multiple brands to source/create engaging content for Social Me
My client, a rapidly expanding online retail business based in Birmingham, is looking for a Social Media Manager.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
- Rapidly expanding retail business
- Birmingham based social media role
I am working with one of the worlds leading asset management businesses who are looking to grow their online presence through social media marketing. They are looking to hire someone from a similar financial services industry background who can take ownership of this channel. The Social Media Strategist role is based in their London headquarters.
- Looking for Social Media Specialists to join global Asset Management business
- Working for a market leader who are looking to grow their social media presence
Manage all social media channels and campaigns to create an engaging experience and grow the social media audiences. Following social media trends, analysing campaigns and visitor interactions, to increase audience engagement and revenues. Work with departments throughout the company to ensure positive brand messages and high levels of customer service on all platforms.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Manage all social media channels and campaigns.
- Increase social media audiences.
Multi-channel, non-fashion retailer looking for an ambitious, passionate and knowledgeable Social Media Executive to help create and own the Social Media Strategy.
LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Looking for a Social Media Executive to create and own the social strategy
- Use social channels to help reposition and grow the brand online
The Social Media & PR Manager will be joining a well established Not for Profit & Charities org based in Central London to be both strategic and hands on insuring this digital and media team continue to excel with community management and public relations.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Fantasic Disability Charity based in the heart of London
- Fantastic Social Media & PR Management opportunity
I am working with global business who specialise in providing audit, tax and consulting services to SME leaders. They are looking to recruit a Social Media Executive into their growing digital marketing team in central London.
- Looking for Social Media Executives for a fast moving, leading role
- Working for a leading accountancy and consultancy brand
You will be responsible for developing, administering and managing all paid and non paid social media strategies. You will have the right numerical, analytical and written skills needed to manage, optimise and report on social media campaigns. You will be measured by the goals achieved and success of marketing campaigns.
- Plan, Setup, Implement, Track, Analyse and optimise the social channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports.
Please note that this role is based in Hong Kong. Famous luxury brand is looking for a social media expert to join the team!
- Global Exposure
- Based in Hong Kong