Digital - Social Media jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Social Media jobs
- Stratford-upon-AvonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
My client, a well established financial services organisation based in Stratford-upon-Avon, is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager.
WorcestershirePermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Leading financial services organisation
- Key social media role within the communications team
Fantastic new Social Media Manager role focussing on a real variety of fresh, newly won lucrative clients, this role will be driving the department both internally & externally
NewarkPermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Social Channel Planning
- Social Media and Client Liason
My client, is a leading travel and tourism business based in Newark, looking to recruit a Senior Social Media Executive.
North LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Exciting travel brand
- Social media role
My client is an multinational electronics company looking to bring on board a Social Media Executive to develop the social presence of their 4 product lines and drive traffic to their websites.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Established electronics business looking for a social media executive
- Develop their social presence and drive traffic to their different product sites
This established entertainment brand is looking to bring on board a Social Media Executive to develop and maintain daily content across their many social platforms. You will support the Social Media Manager in the delivery of the social strategy while also being responsible for creating copy and content to encourage the target market to engage with the brand.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- An exciting entertainment business looking for a Social Media Executive
- Help develop and maintain content across a variety of social channels
A swiftly growing media company situated in London. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced working environment. Based in a collaborative space this management accountant will have exposure to a broad range of duties, allowing the successful applicant to add value across a number of different business areas.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Private equity backed innovative media company
- Management accountant
This established entertainment brand is looking to bring on board a Social Media Manager to develop their social media strategy and improve engagement online.
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- An established entertainment brand looking to develop their social channels
- Develop a social media strategy for the business and analyse social campaigns
A large Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London is looking for a Social Media Manager for a maternity cover.
DurhamPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have experience devising/running a Social Media Strategy
- Must be able to hit the ground running
You will be responsible for the management and growth of the company's online social presence. Working with the Directors and other members of staff, you will create and maintain new marketing campaigns and brand promotions and monitor progress using web analytic tools. You will generate content for the company, creating new ideas and campaigns and measuring how effective those ideas are.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Ownership of the brands social media.
- Support the managing director with E-Mail marketing.
Our client is a high end properly business who operate on an international scale. They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the marketing team in central London.
- Social Media Manager working for a high end property company
- Looking for someone with social media experience working for a luxury brand