Digital - Social Media jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Social Media jobs
- LondonPermanent£23,000 - £26,000
The Social Media Executive role is working within a digital team for a global recruitment consultancy. The FTSE 250 business are an industry leading professional service. This role will be based in the London Head Office.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Working for a thriving digital team within a FTSE 250 business
- Times Top 100 businesses to work for
This Social Media Manager role will be centred on planning, creating and implementing campaigns that increase audience, brand awareness and engagement for a business based in Birmingham.
- Exciting Opportunity with B2C Business
Fantastic opportunity for a customer-centric Social Media Manager to expand the reach of the business, their influencer networks and ultimately to raise the profile of the brand
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the leading brands in private health
- Seeking an exceptional Social Media Manager to extend their reach
Calling all talented Social Media professionals! Michael page are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading drinks manufacturers on a fantastic Social Media Executive position.
- - Social media role for leading drinks company
- - Real room for scope an growth
Senior Social Media Analyst
Hemel HempsteadTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- - Top UK brand
- - Senior Social role
The client is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to help maximise their Facebook audience and successfully implement several email marketing campaigns
StainesPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Maximise Facebook exposure and audience
- Email Marketing
Michael Page are working in partnership with One of the Worlds Largest Car Rental Organisations in the Travel and Tourism vertical to source a A Fluent German Speaking Digital Content and Social Executive for their Head Office in Staines upon Thames
EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- One of the Worlds Largest Car Rental Organisations
- A Fluent German Speaking Digital Content and Social Executive
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Bid Support Specialist to support the digital transformation team and provide creative ideas to senior stakeholders. Our client has offices across the UK and travel will be required.
- Provider of portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market
- Bid Support Specialist
Please note that this role is based in Hong Kong. A famous luxury brand is looking for a social media expert to lead their team.
- Social Media Team Lead
- Based in Hong Kong- Global HQ