Digital - Studio Management / Production jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Studio Management / Production jobs
- West YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £40,000
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading digital West Yorkshire based digital agency.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Working within a fast paced, growing West Yorkshire based Digital Agency.
- You need a keen understanding of working on digital accounts.
I am working for one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting start up businesses who are looking for a Content Producer to join their marketing team in central London. If you have experience creating engaging and creative video and written content, please get in touch.
LondonTemporary£23,000 - £26,000
- Video and written content producer needed for a FinTech Start Up business
- Digitally focused business looking for someone to take ownership of content
This Creative Team Coordinator position is an exciting opportunity to work within an agency in the media industry. They are based in the heart of London.
With a large variety of work with tight deadlines you will need to be super organised.
You will have the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented people in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment.
- Creative Media Agency in the heart of London
- Creative coordinator with experience in fast pased environments
We are looking to hire several PHP Developers to work as part of a small, high output team developing across applications. You will be reporting to the Lead Developer and become an integral part of the development team. Successful candidates will be working on projects through their full development lifecycle and have the utmost of technical professionalis
- PHP Web Developer
- Experience of Laravel & Codeigniter frameworks