Digital - Studio Management / Production jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Studio Management / Production jobs
- Featured JobChiswickPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Unique opportunity for a Travel Studio guru to play a pivotal role in the integration and roll out of the platform for one of the most exciting brands in packaged holidays. If you've had experience working with the Travel Studio platform, we want to hear from you.
West YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Topdeck travel bringing on board an Implentation Co-Ordinator
- To assist with the intergration of Travel Studio platform
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading digital West Yorkshire based digital agency.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Working within a fast paced, growing West Yorkshire based Digital Agency.
- You need a keen understanding of working on digital accounts.
I am working for one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting start up businesses who are looking for a Content Producer to join their marketing team in central London. If you have experience creating engaging and creative video and written content, please get in touch.
LondonTemporary£23,000 - £26,000
- Video and written content producer needed for a FinTech Start Up business
- Digitally focused business looking for someone to take ownership of content
This Creative Team Coordinator position is an exciting opportunity to work within an agency in the media industry. They are based in the heart of London.
With a large variety of work with tight deadlines you will need to be super organised.
You will have the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented people in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment.
South West LondonPermanent£40,000
- Creative Media Agency in the heart of London
- Creative coordinator with experience in fast pased environments
This is a one in a lifetime opportunity for a very talented, driven and social Creative Studio Team Leader based in South West London. You will be working on one of the most exiting brands in travel industry and be responsible for the deployment of web and print marketing activity.
- Looking for a talented Creative Studio Team Leader
- Full- time role, travel industry experience in highly desirable
We are looking to hire several PHP Developers to work as part of a small, high output team developing across applications. You will be reporting to the Lead Developer and become an integral part of the development team. Successful candidates will be working on projects through their full development lifecycle and have the utmost of technical professionalis
- PHP Web Developer
- Experience of Laravel & Codeigniter frameworks
The Senior Design Manager for this client within the FMCG industry will be fully operative, designing marketing campaigns and working cross-functionally to support activities across consumer, retail, trade and sports marketing as well as internal communication activities.
UxbridgePermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Global sports company based in basingstoke
- 9 month FTC with the potential to be extended
This is a great opportunity for a talented Studio Manager to join a global business. You will be working on a high- profile FMCG brand and take the ownership of the whole packaging and POP process.
North LondonPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Looking for a Studio Manager managing packaging and POP
- High profile FMCG brand, full- time role
Looking for a talented Production Manager to overlook both creative and digital projects and make sure they run on time and within the budget.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Production manager needed for creative and digital
- efficient, great organisational skills, good communicator
As a direct report of the Digital Programme Manager the Senior Digital Business Analyst is accountable for the capture, documentation and delivery of this organisations Digital requirements across Domestic, SME, I&C and Energy Services, ensuring optimal delivery mechanisms are adopted for maximum benefit and efficiency. The Senior Digital Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of requirements and business design.
- At least 10 years Business Analysis experience delivering Digital projects
- Strong collaboration with departments across npower to drive the growth of Digit