Digital - User Experience jobs
17 Matching Jobs
User Experience jobs
I am looking for an experience UX Manager for a leading online retailer in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop a team with the support of a market leader behind you.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading online reatiler
- A chance to grow and develop the user experience team
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with one of the UK's largest travel and tourism businesses. Based in London, they are recruiting a UX Manager
City of LondonTemporary£130 - £150 per day (£33,797 - £38,997)
- Working for a large international business
- Working on a complete UX overhaul, across both web, mobile and app
We are looking for a passionate and driven UX Marketing Executive to join a great publishing and media organisation based in London. Within this role, you will be an integral part of them team as they look to personalise and improve the engagement of their subscribers.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Education Based Publishing and Media Organisation
Are you a User Experience or User Interface professional moving to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified UX or UI professionals who have experience in these increasingly important fields.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My client, a leading Northamptonshire based retail business is looking to recruit a Digital Optimisation Manager. This is a pivotal role foe the business as it continues to develop its digital offering.
GuildfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Leading retail based in Northamptonshire
- Exciting digital optimisation role
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading education and training provider based near Guildford in recruiting a UX Web Designer
StainesPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Working for a large education body in Guildford
- Must have strong UX understanding and design skills
The Digital Self Service & Journey Manager will effectively be a Product Owner who will be responsible for managing , developing and growing the use of the self serve journeys across my clients digital portfolio - website and mobile. You will be responsible for making each self serve journey an effortless experience resulting in maximum journey conversion.
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have strong Business Case and Product Ownership
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join a leading Financial Services business.
- Leading Financial Services Business
- Exciting Opportunity for a Digital Project Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CRO Manager to join a leading Retail business in Warrington
- Excellent Opportunity for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
- Leading Retail Business
We are currently searching for an experience Digital Product Manager for a leading retail business in the North West
- Leading Retail Business in the North West
- Exciting Opportunity for an experience Digital Product Manager