Digital - User Experience jobs
11 Matching Jobs
User Experience jobs
Are you a User Experience or User Interface professional moving to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified UX or UI professionals who have experience in these increasingly important fields.
LeedsPermanent£37,000 - £45,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
You will be responsible for optimising the end to end user experience for our visitors across multiple platforms. You will lead the design team in identifying, analysing and creating market leading experiences.
BrightonPermanent£45,000 - £65,000
- Responsible for optimising the end to end user experience.
- Leading leisure / travel brand.
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with a leading financial services organisation with offices in Brighton to recruit a User Experience Architect.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for a large financial services organisation
- Must have strong research, UX and testing experience
A newly-created position, the Optimisation & Customer Conversion Specialist will focus on driving and increasing subscription sales through monitoring and improving customer journey from registration to paid conversion.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Experience in customer journey optimisation
- Experience in subscribsion conversion
Michael Page Digital have been exclusively retained to recruit a User Experience role for a leading retail business based in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- CRO through UX
- Leading Midlands Retailer
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital agency.
LondonTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Working within a fast paced, growing Leeds based Digital Agency.
- You need a keen understanding of working on digital accounts.
We are looking for UX/UI Designers to join a great retail organisation based in London. In the position, you will be responsible for the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product.
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retailer
Define the interactivity and UX on a variety of products, proposing solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient experience as possible whilst ensuring that core business goals are achieved and are feasible given any technical capability constraints. Working with the User Experience Manager to further develop the UX strategy and to ensure all facets of the web experience are driven by a user centric approach.
LondonPermanent£43,000 - £65,000
- Define the interactive and UX for a variety of products.
- Work with the UX manager to further develop the UX strategy.
You will be a high-performing Associate Director with a background and keen interest in Customer Experience Design (specifically including customer journey mapping) who has experience engaging customers through qualitative research.
South West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- CX Design Associate Director
- CX Design Qualitative Research
This is a incredible opportunity for a junior Digital/UX Designer to join a luxury lifestyle media business based in South West London.
- Looking for a Digital/UX Designer for a luxury lifestyle media business
- full- time role