Digital - User Experience jobs
19 Matching Jobs
User Experience jobs
- PortsmouthPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
The Digital Experience Manager will own the company customer experience platform, developing additional digital services through the platform to meet clear targets for digital growth.
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have Line Management, Content and UX experience
You will be responsible for optimising the end to end user experience for our visitors across multiple platforms. You will lead the design team in identifying, analysing and creating market leading experiences.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Responsible for optimising the end to end user experience.
- Leading leisure / travel brand.
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital agency.
HertfordshirePermanent£39,000 - £47,000
- Working within a fast paced, growing Leeds based Digital Agency.
- You need a keen understanding of working on digital accounts.
Your main responsibility will be to maintain the health of the prospect pool (quality and quantity) through developing and executing strategies, plans and programmes in line with business objectives. The job is a manager in the Customer Experience team within the Marketing Unit with responsibility for enabling the unit to meet its business targets.
AtherstonePermanent£28,000 - £29,500
- Incredible opportunity for an experience Customer Experience Manager
- Higher education institution
My client, a leading retail business based in Atherstone, is looking to recruit a Digital Project Coordinator.
LondonPermanent£43,000 - £65,000
- Leading retail business
- Digital Development role.
You will be a high-performing Associate Director with a background and keen interest in Customer Experience Design (specifically including customer journey mapping) who has experience engaging customers through qualitative research.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £61,000
- CX Design Associate Director
- CX Design Qualitative Research
An ideal role for a Lead UX Designer who is looking to join a growing and well- established digital team in financial services and help them implement best UX practices across the business.
SelbyTemporary£150 - £250 per day (£38,997 - £64,995)
- Lead UX Designer
- Financial Services
Michael Page Marketing are excited to be recruiting a User Experience Designer position with a leading technology company in Selby. This role is a 3 month contract paying between £150-£250 per day.
South West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- User Experience
- User Interface
This is a incredible opportunity for a junior Digital/UX Designer to join a luxury lifestyle media business based in South West London.
LondonTemporary£37,000 - £42,000
- Looking for a Digital/UX Designer for a luxury lifestyle media business
- full- time role
Our Public Sector and Government client based in London aims to enhance and improve the health of millions of people every day through the effective regulation of medicines and medical devices, underpinned by the latest science and cutting edge research.
The Digital UX Researcher role is responsible for generating new and useful insight in relation to the agency's users, in support of its new digital strategy.
- UX Researcher 2 year Fixed Term Contract
- Not For Profit Organisation based in London