Digital - User Experience jobs
23 Matching Jobs
User Experience jobs
- PortsmouthPermanent£27,500 - £30,000
HatfieldPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Working for a large, well known city council
- Opportunity to work amongst a small team and develope your own skills
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Work within a global marketing agency
- Opportunity to work across a variety of digital platforms
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading European financial services organisation based near London in recruiting a Senior Digital Retail Product Manager to develop the customer journeys of several key products new to the UK market.
WatfordPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Working for a large scale European financial services organisation
- Must have strong Digital Product and transformation skills
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading high street and online business with offices in Watford in recruiting a Product Manager to lead agile teams to deliver new online functionality
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- Working for an extremely well known retail business based near Watford
- Must have strong digital product background, and Agile experience
Michael Page Digital are working in partnership with one of the world's largest entertainment technology businesses, who are looking to hire a Senior Manager Product Experience to be based in London
- Working for a multinational media business
- Must have strong product and customer experience
Are you a User Experience or User Interface professional moving to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified UX or UI professionals who have experience in these increasingly important fields.
YeovilPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
My client, a well established retail business with strong digital ambitions, is looking to recruit a Web Development Manager on an 18 month FTC basis.
- Exciting new project
- 18 month FTC
Looking for a highly proficient UX / UI Designer to sit within the Design team based in Birmingham and create engaging online journeys for customers visiting the website.
- Excellent opportunity for UX/UI Designer
I am currently working exclusively with a leading UK based organisation who are going through an exciting digital transformation project in the business and have created a new team
LondonPermanent£85,000 - £100,000
- Opportunity to join a fast growing new team for a leading UK organisation
- Opportunity to progress within a well known brand
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a leading national utilities business who are searching for a Head of User Experience and Digital Design to sit on the Digital Leadership team, and manage the Digital Design/UX team.
- Working for a large Utilities services organisation
- Must have strong UX and digital design skills