Digital - User Experience jobs
10 Matching Jobs
User Experience jobs
Are you a User Experience or User Interface professional moving to London? Our Digital recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified UX or UI professionals who have experience in these increasingly important fields.
LondonTemporary£300 - £425 per day (£77,994 - £110,492)
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
UX Researcher working with Not for Profit and Charities, Public Sector & Government organisation based in London. Responsible for generating new and useful user insights and translating it into features and actions that will allow them to iteratively improve their service for users. This role offers an opportunity to work alongside one of the leading figureheads in Public Sector and Government & to further advance your UX career
PeterboroughPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- UX Researcher based in London needed for not for profit Social Enterprise
- 3 month contract with the potential to be extended
My client, a growing retail business based in Peterborough, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Growing online retail business
- Analytics and conversion
A newly-created position, the Optimisation & Customer Conversion Specialist will focus on driving and increasing subscription sales through monitoring and improving customer journey from registration to paid conversion.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Experience in customer journey optimisation
- Experience in subscribsion conversion
Michael Page Digital have been exclusively retained to recruit a User Experience role for a leading retail business based in the West Midlands. This is a permanent role.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- CRO through UX
- Leading Midlands Retailer
Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Leeds based digital agency.
LondonTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Working within a fast paced, growing Leeds based Digital Agency.
- You need a keen understanding of working on digital accounts.
We are looking for UX/UI Designers to join a great retail organisation based in London. In the position, you will be responsible for the process of enhancing user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction between the user and the product.
LondonPermanent£43,000 - £65,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Fashion Retailer
You will be a high-performing Associate Director with a background and keen interest in Customer Experience Design (specifically including customer journey mapping) who has experience engaging customers through qualitative research.
South West LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- CX Design Associate Director
- CX Design Qualitative Research
This is a incredible opportunity for a junior Digital/UX Designer to join a luxury lifestyle media business based in South West London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Looking for a Digital/UX Designer for a luxury lifestyle media business
- full- time role
We are seeking a creative and innovative UX Designer, to lead research, analysis, design and implementation stages of all website optimisation projects. You will produce solid, user-centred design work that delivers on conversion goals and the business objectives of a responsive global website.
- Retail experience a plus
- Background in User Experience Design