Digital - Web Analytics jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Web Analytics jobs
- MaidenheadPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a fantastic Ecommerce Software Consultancy with a focus on retail, Consumer Goods and FMCG in order to recruit an Junior Data and Insights Analyst to join the team.
Kingston upon ThamesPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Junior data and insights analyst for fantastic ecommerce business
- Must have a good head for data in a digital/marketing context
Michael Page Digital is working alongside an amazing travel and tourism brand near Kingston upon Thames to recruit a campaign analyst to focus on digital campaigns and eCRM
HuddersfieldPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Working for a global travel business
- Must have strong digital analytics and reporting
As a website coordinator you will be responsible for managing and analysing the performance of all my clients websites, driving the customer journey, monitoring site stability, security and speed while delivering optimisation growth.
SwindonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Manage and analysing the performance for their website.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and website optimisation.
The right person for this Web Analytics Manager role will have a demonstrated track record of turning digital analytics into customer insight. You will be a thought leader, data literate and expert in using this to highlight customer behaviour to inform decision making.
WarwickPermanent£42,000 - £46,000
- Conversion/ Digital Analytics
- Digital Search Manager
Owner and expert for digital marketing activity.
Providing day-to-day management and co-ordination of internal and external social media channels, content and community management. Provide expert advice and consultancy to the business oncontent/campaign promotion
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Social Media Analytics & Governance
- Social Crisis Management
Recruiting a Digital Executive on a permanent basis for a Health Charity.
City of LondonTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Strong experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Background in website content optimisation
As the Digital Analytics Manager, you will be part of an integral part of the business. You will be a key point of contact for the whole of the organisation for central data projects and actionable digital insights. As the key influencer on digital performance marketing, you will support the data analysis across all digital marketing channels and work collaboratively with internal digital marketing and management teams.
YorkPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Retail Organisation
As the Online Conversion Executive you will play a key part of the online marketing team supporting all key marketing channels. Working to improve the conversion rate and revenue growth to both landing pages and the entire purchasing funnel. The role will focus on mobile and desktop websites.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Good understanding of web analytics.
- Support Head of E-Commerce to increase web conversion.
The role sits within the Digital Sales and Marketing team and working very closely with the business improvement team. You will be responsible for analysing on / offline customer data behaviour, your insight will make an impact on business decisions and ensure that the company delivers the best digital experience.
BromsgrovePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Using web analytics to understand customers online journey.
- Working with the E-Commerce marketing team to increase conversion.
Looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and talented PPC Manager to join an expanding full service communications agency. Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience managing Paid Search accounts across multiple channels including AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Managing and optimizing campaigns across search & display
- Managing and optimizing bids and budgets