Digital - Web Analytics jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Web Analytics jobs
- SwindonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The right person for this Web Analytics Manager role will have a demonstrated track record of turning digital analytics into customer insight. You will be a thought leader, data literate and expert in using this to highlight customer behaviour to inform decision making.
MaidenheadPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Conversion/ Digital Analytics
- Digital Search Manager
Michael Page Digital is working with our client, a fantastic Ecommerce Software Consultancy with a focus on retail and FMCG in order to recruit an Ecommerce Insights Analyst to join the team.
RedditchPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Ecommerce Insights Analyst for fantastic ecommerce consultancy
- Must have a good head for data and draw strong insight from it
Michael Page Digital are recruiting a Web Analyst for a leading retail business based in Redditch.
WarwickPermanent£42,000 - £46,000
- Leading retail organisation
- CRO and onsite optimisation
Owner and expert for digital marketing activity.
Providing day-to-day management and co-ordination of internal and external social media channels, content and community management. Provide expert advice and consultancy to the business oncontent/campaign promotion
ReigatePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Social Media Analytics & Governance
- Social Crisis Management
Michael Page Digital is working in partnership with a fast growing technology business who have just received substantial investment and are looking to grow their Reigate based Marketing team. They are recruiting a CRM Data Specialist
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Working`for a fast growing technology business
- Must have strong analytics knowledge
Recruiting a Digital Executive on a permanent basis for a Health Charity.
LondonTemporary£32,000 - £45,000
- Strong experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Background in website content optimisation
A Membership Body based in Central London are seeking a Digital Performance Analyst to champion all performance analysis for the organisation's Marketing.
City of LondonTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Experience with Salesforce Essential
- Must be hands-on with data analysis
As the Digital Analytics Manager, you will be part of an integral part of the business. You will be a key point of contact for the whole of the organisation for central data projects and actionable digital insights. As the key influencer on digital performance marketing, you will support the data analysis across all digital marketing channels and work collaboratively with internal digital marketing and management teams.
YorkPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Retail Organisation
As the Online Conversion Executive you will play a key part of the online marketing team supporting all key marketing channels. Working to improve the conversion rate and revenue growth to both landing pages and the entire purchasing funnel. The role will focus on mobile and desktop websites.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Good understanding of web analytics.
- Support Head of E-Commerce to increase web conversion.
The role sits within the Digital Sales and Marketing team and working very closely with the business improvement team. You will be responsible for analysing on / offline customer data behaviour, your insight will make an impact on business decisions and ensure that the company delivers the best digital experience.
- Using web analytics to understand customers online journey.
- Working with the E-Commerce marketing team to increase conversion.