Digital - Web Analytics jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Web Analytics jobs
- LeicestershirePermanent£40,000 - £450,000
This is a pivotal role which will be based in the b2b digital part of the business, driving a culture where analytics is at the heart of everything. You will work closely with all members of the digital team and with stakeholders.
You will use a variety of analytical tools to provide structured insight into new and existing customer experiences on our website and App, to identify potential improvements to end-to-end journeys and to measure performance against Digital KPIs.
LondonTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Digital Analytics & Insight Manager
- Digital Analytics & Insight Manager
A Public Sector and Government organisation is looking for an experienced Data and Analytics strategist to help provide data-driven communications strategies.
PortsmouthPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Opportunity to take the lead on a new Analytics strategy for the organisation
- Opportunity to support some nationally recongised communication campaigns
Digital Analyst needed to join a fantastic Retail business in order to help grow the Ecommerce channel sales.
PortsmouthPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic retail organisation in good growth phase
- Opportunity to grow a career with great brand
We need an experienced, diligent and customer-centric digital Digital Executive to become the voice of my clients residents, drives change and shape the future of the business's digital channels based on data-driven decisions.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Working for a large organisation
- Must have strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- The digital analyst plays a crucial role for the organisation, leading on the use of digital data to inform the client's marketing and engagement strategies.
- The role encompasses the analysis of all our digital channels (social media, websites, email marketing) and recommendations for improvement and testing.
LondonTemporary£22,000 - £24,000
- An analyst role that's making a real difference to the lives of thousands
- The next step in your digital career with a well-known and reputable charity
We are looking for a passionate and driven Online Production Coordinator to join a great publishing and media organisation based in London. Within this role, you will be integral in supporting the exclusive offers team by managing the production lifecycle of all offers and managing the accounts of existing partners during offer period.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Temporary Contract Position Based in London
- Large Publishing and Media Organisation
I am working with a leading international property consultancy business based in the UK, offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural Sectors. They are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their thriving and innovative marketing team in central London.
- Working for an innovative digital team within a leading property business
- Role will be analysing outputs from digital and offline channels
I am working with a FTSE 250 professional services brand who are looking to hire a Transformation Lead into the marketing team in central London. This role will research and advise senior stakeholders on strategy based on disruptive and challenging trends in the market.
- Looking for someone to consult the business on market insights and disruptions
- Research and analysis which will be used to impact business strategy
- Overseeing the implementation of the client's website strategy.
- Lead on the client's website projects to improve the user journey of the customer and meet agreed KPIs and ROIs.
BracknellTemporary£18 - £20 per hour (£37,437 - £41,597)
- Take the next step in your career with an exciting Website Manager position.
- Work for a leading and well known UK public sector organisation.
This job is working on a 9-12 month contract based in Berkshire
Deliver approved content translated into local language in a structured template to IT team to enable build of the country website
Digital marketing: digital advertising, web and mobile sites,SEO, digital media, e-commerce and a general understanding of web technologies
- Website Analytics
- Project Management