Digital - Web Analytics jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Web Analytics jobs
- ChessingtonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
Do you have a passion for driving insight from analytics? Are you a expert in Google analytics?
Please read on if so!
- One of the World's Largest Attractions Organisations is looking for you!
- Are you a Google Analytics Expert?
The Digital Planning and Reporting Manager will provide effective planning, budgeting & generation of accurate and consistent forecasts across the digital activity. You will provide robust reporting to demonstrate the effectiveness of the digital channels and you will use insightful data. You will also evaluate the performance self serve initiatives/campaigns against volume and financial targets, using insight to drive strategic direction, planning and recovery implementation.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Working for an established orgainsation
- Must have experience within a simlar role
I am working with a leading international property consultancy business based in the UK, offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural Sectors. They are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their thriving and innovative marketing team in central London.
- Working for an innovative digital team within a leading property business
- Role will be analysing outputs from digital and offline channels
I am working with a FTSE 250 professional services brand who are looking to hire a Transformation Lead into the marketing team in central London. This role will research and advise senior stakeholders on strategy based on disruptive and challenging trends in the market.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Looking for someone to consult the business on market insights and disruptions
- Research and analysis which will be used to impact business strategy
- The digital analyst plays a crucial role for the organisation, leading on the use of digital data to inform the client's marketing and engagement strategies.
- The role encompasses the analysis of all our digital channels (social media, websites, email marketing) and recommendations for improvement and testing.
- An analyst role that's making a real difference to the lives of thousands
- The next step in your digital career with a well-known and reputable charity
- Overseeing the implementation of the client's website strategy.
- Lead on the client's website projects to improve the user journey of the customer and meet agreed KPIs and ROIs.
LondonTemporary£50,000 - £60,000
- Take the next step in your career with an exciting Website Manager position.
- Work for a leading and well known UK public sector organisation.
A Public Sector and Government organisation is looking for an experienced Data and Analytics strategist to help provide data-driven communications strategies.
BracknellTemporary£18 - £20 per hour (£37,437 - £41,597)
- Extensive experience of large data sets required
- Extensive experience of implementing a data strategy required
This job is working on a 9-12 month contract based in Berkshire
Deliver approved content translated into local language in a structured template to IT team to enable build of the country website
Digital marketing: digital advertising, web and mobile sites,SEO, digital media, e-commerce and a general understanding of web technologies
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- Website Analytics
- Project Management
I am working with a leading and forward thinking energy and power business who operate on a global scale. Working on a variety of different projects at different scales, this business bring their expertise and eqipment to any location. As the business continues to grow, they are looking to hire a Digital Analyst into their marketing team in central London.
- Great opportunity for a Digital Analyst to join a growing enegry business
- Digital Analyst, central London