Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
537 Matching Jobs
Engineering & Manufacturing jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Oxford Instruments is a world renowned innovative design and manufacturer of world class technological products and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Nano Analysis division at their site in High Wycombe. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify, establish and drive Process Improvement programmes to deliver significant cost, quality and performance benefits in the Manufacture of their products.
Featured JobGravesendPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic Manufacturing Engineer role at global Electronics Manufacturer
- High Wycombe based, involved in cutting edge world changing technology
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen as an Engineering Manager at their Gravesend, Kent site which has recently experienced significant investment. As the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for your team and ensuring that the investment on site realises its full potential.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £42,000
- Exciting Engineering Manager role with leading FTSE 100 company.
- Opportunity to join a site that is experiencing huge investment.
Based out of the Portsmouth site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
Featured JobMertonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Excellent Career Progression Plan.
Based at the Merton, South West London site, the Production Manager will lead, manage and continually develop the production teams in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Production Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop culture and drive continous improvement.
A great opportunity for a QHSE Advisor to join a market leading FTSE 250 company in Portsmouth.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- QHSE Advisor role for FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking market leading business.
Based out of the Portsmouth site, the Operations Manager will lead, manage and continually improve production process and engineering teams, built on LEAN principles, in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Plant and Company Business/Improvement Plan.
- Fantastic Operations Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop site culture and drive continuous improvement.
AVK Group pride themselves on being one of the leading valve manufacturers worldwide. The company's focus is on the products designed and manufactured to the British Standards, however, the AVK Group today offers products in accordance with most national and international standards.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Support the UK businesses with the development of strategic deployment plans
- CI Manager responsible for leading the UK roll out of the AVK Lean initiatives
A great opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join a market leading business to provide advice and investigation support to all sites in South East England in order to ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation and company policies.
- Health and Safety Manager for FTSE 250 company in the South of England.
- Opportunity to join a market leader and develop culture across multi-sites.
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
About Michael Page Engineering & ManufacturingMichael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of engineering and manufacturing professionals. We have a proven track record of completing assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to blue-chip multinationals, through our consultative approach. We’ve earned the trust of businesses, nationally, within the industrial and FMCG sectors through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.We recruit across a number of areas within engineering and manufacturing, including:
- Health and safety
- Maintenance and reliability
- Operations/production management
- Project/programme management
Many of our consultants hail from engineering and manufacturing backgrounds so they know what it’s like to be a candidate or employer in your sector. Our teams are broken down by sector, salary level and location so you’ll always deal with someone who knows the market inside out.
- Research and development
- Six sigma, lean and process improvement
Our approach to recruitmentAt Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing, our teams are not paid on commission. In fact, our specialist consultants are more interested in building a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you than they are in meeting monthly targets.We strive to provide a service that is consultative not conventional, personalised not prescriptive. We never push people into a job to satisfy our own agenda. Ours is an objective, responsive and solution-oriented approach that reconciles the needs of the professional and the company hiring.If you’re an organisation looking to attract the best talent or a candidate wanting to progress your career, then get in touch with Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing or browse for jobs now.
Latest jobsProduction LeaderKendalPermanentProcess EngineerWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £45,000UK Operations ManagerPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000EMEA AccountantDidcotPermanent£36,000 - £42,000Shift ManagerScarboroughPermanentShift Production ManagerWiganPermanent£30,000 - £36,000Quality EngineerWest YorkshirePermanentDevelopment ChefWest YorkshirePermanentProduction Shift SupervisorFlintshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000View More Jobs