Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
67 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are working in partnership with Sirus Automotive on two Design Engineer roles within their expanding R&D department.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding SME brand
- Strong career enhancement opportunities
Acro Aircraft Seating designs, manufactures and supports aircraft passenger seats. Putting the passenger at the front of everything they do, their seats are comfortable, robust, maintainable and lightweight. Acro 's focus on delivering comfort for passengers means thinking of seats first as 'furniture for people' and second as 'equipment for aircraft'. Central to its work is a recognition that it is 'public' furniture, owned and operated by airlines and must be both fit for purpose and supported well. Acro is set to continue its remarkable growth. They are now looking for a Senior Design Engineer to be based at their HQ near Crawley.
- Senior Design Engineer role with a rapidly expanding, innovative business
- Aircraft seating design, investigation and concept engineering work
Commutable off the A52 and A1, my client is accessible from Nottingham, Peterborough, and parts of South Yorkshire. Michael Page is partnering with our client to bolster their engineering team through appointing a Product Design & Development Manager, as well as a Product Engineer supporting Operations.
- Leading furniture manufacturer looking to diversify Engineering Department
- Senior manager within Engineering Design, R&D, Product lifecycle experience
My client is looking to add Design Engineers to their talented team and are looking at candidates both looking for a step up and those who are established with extensive industry and Design knowledge. You will take ownership of a number of Design Projects from cradle to grave.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Opportunity to make an impact in a rapidly growing Design & NPD Team
- 6 Month Contract with the potential of going permanent
To ensure all new products are developed in a timely manner and adhere to current food legislation. To validate and correct all internal specifications and supplier specifications to ensure they adhere to relevant legislation. Control the gating process and ensure compliance to internal requirements
West SussexPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- NPD Manager
- A UK leading producer of frozen meat products.
My client - a global design and manufacturer of Electronics capital equipment are looking for a Mechanical Engineer- Continuous Development to work with the cost reduction team and develop a thorough understanding of the cost of transfer and a clear view of each of the transfer risks (with mitigation) and opportunities to improve quality.
- Mechanical Engineer- Continuous Development role global Electronics Manufacturer
- amazing design improvment role at world changing manufacturer in West Sussex
Our client is experiencing growth and development. As such, they are inviting an Applications Engineer to join their team, to provide technical capability at the customer/sales interface in line with business objectives.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Growing Recycling and Manufacutring Company
- Proven Applications Engineer
We are recruiting 2 Senior Electronic Design Engineer position's to work with a market leading Global Manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. After significant investment and an increasing global order book, my client is looking for a candidates who are Electronic Degree qualified and have previous experience with MATLAB & SIMULINK modelling.
BarnsleyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Global Organisation
- Diversified role
I am now working on behalf of a small engineering company based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire who due to company and product expansion, are now looking to recruit a Design Manager or Engineering Manager to drive design improvements. This position will be responsible for a small team of Design Engineers but you will need to have a strong, engineering background and some design experience.
- Manage the Design Engineering Department.
- Experience of machine tool industry, machining centre and or lathes