Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
71 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to find an Engineering & Development Manager at their manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable profit growth and develop its senior leadership team.
- Key appointment on senior management team
- 2020 vision to transform UK into leading centre of innovation
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be part of a fantastic, market leading business with the Electronics sector as a Senior Special Product Designer (Lighting) to lead their small design team.
- Innovative & Award Winning Luxury Lighting Product
- Design and Product Development
My client is a manufacturer of luxury products supplying into commercial space and the residential property market based in Kent. They are now looking for a Technical Design Manager (Lighting Products) to lead the design of their products, and provide technical direction and business guidance to a small but growing design team.
- Manufacturer of Luxury Bespoke Products
- Technical Product Design
A long term opportunity with a growing food manufacturer who hold product development at the centre of their growth plans.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Ideal opportunity for Senior Technician looking for next step
- Growing business with 4 sites across the UK
The role requires leading an effective engineering function that supports the business in terms of processes and people.
EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Engineering Manager
- Market Leading Food Manufacturer.
Design Manager based in Deeside
South West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Rapidly Expanding Automotive Company
- Part of the management team
Global , multi-site food manufacturer based in the South West are looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager to lead focused department improvements including setting up PPM, training, driving performance and CI and CAPEX projects.
- Fast growing, profitable company
- Highly challenging and fulfilling role £45-60k
I am now looking to recruit 2 Electrical Design Engineers for a 3-6 month contract based in Doncaster or Goole. If you have a clear understanding of Solidworks and 2D and looking for a contract position please apply below. There is also the requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer. Please apply below.
- Ensure completion of Electrical/Electronic designs to meet business objectives.
- Design, develop and prototype new products in accordance with company (PDP)