Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
68 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobSheffieldPermanent
Wolf Safety Lamp Company is the world's leading manufacturer of hazardous area portable & temporary lighting, offering the widest range of ATEX and IECEx certified explosion protected lighting and power distribution systems, designed in the United Kingdom, for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres worldwide.
- Lead and manage multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Working with sub-contractors providing circuit designs to correct specifications
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobWest YorkshirePermanent
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Construction, Steel
- Adhesives, Materials
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are working in partnership with Sirus Automotive on two Design Engineer roles within their expanding R&D department.
Tyne and WearTemporary
- Rapidly expanding SME brand
- Strong career enhancement opportunities
An opportunity has arisen to join an exciting and innovative organisation in the capacity of an Electrical Design Engineer. The role will be on an initial 6 months fixed term with the potential to become a permanent member of the team
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Exciting North East Organisation
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer to join an innovative Automotive business, based at their Derbyshire site. The successful candidate will have a background in an industrial manufacturing setting, ideally within a medium to high volume environment. With great opportunities for career progression into project and programme based roles with the business, this is a role that represents an opportunity to join a market leader that is committed to promoting from within.
West SussexPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Prestigious Derbyshire based industrial manufacturer
- Autonomous role, overseeing all NPI and process improvement
My client - a global design and manufacturer of Electronics capital equipment are looking for a Mechanical Engineer- Continuous Development to work with the cost reduction team and develop a thorough understanding of the cost of transfer and a clear view of each of the transfer risks (with mitigation) and opportunities to improve quality.
CaerphillyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Mechanical Engineer- Continuous Development role global Electronics Manufacturer
- amazing design improvment role at world changing manufacturer in West Sussex
I am working on behalf of a specialist manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Caerphilly, South Wales who due expansion, are now looking to recruit a R&D Technical Lead.
- Manage the R&D function
- New product development
- Develop, motivate and extend existing team where relevant.
- To challenge and improve processes through lean techniques to aid problem solving.
- To be the point of contact relating to all accounts for queries relating to trials / launches.
- Food Science Degree or equivalent(preferred) or industry experience
- Reports to the Head of Technical