Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
76 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobMaidstonePermanent
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobWest YorkshirePermanent
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
- Construction, Steel
- Adhesives, Materials
Wolf Safety Lamp Company is the world's leading manufacturer of hazardous area portable & temporary lighting, offering the widest range of ATEX and IECEx certified explosion protected lighting and power distribution systems, designed in the United Kingdom, for safe use in potentially explosive atmospheres worldwide.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Lead and manage multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
- Working with sub-contractors providing circuit designs to correct specifications
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are working in partnership with Sirus Automotive on two Design Engineer roles within their expanding R&D department.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding SME brand
- Strong career enhancement opportunities
Acro Aircraft Seating designs, manufactures and supports aircraft passenger seats. Putting the passenger at the front of everything they do, their seats are comfortable, robust, maintainable and lightweight. Acro 's focus on delivering comfort for passengers means thinking of seats first as 'furniture for people' and second as 'equipment for aircraft'. Central to its work is a recognition that it is 'public' furniture, owned and operated by airlines and must be both fit for purpose and supported well. Acro is set to continue its remarkable growth. They are now looking for a Senior Design Engineer to be based at their HQ near Crawley.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Senior Design Engineer role with a rapidly expanding, innovative business
- Aircraft seating design, investigation and concept engineering work
Lead all aspects of packaging design, development and innovation for major brand.
MansfieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Global Packaging Manager
- Leading FMCG brand
I am now working with one of my key clients based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire who due to NPI are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have Solidworks and 3D Design Engineering skills.
- Solidwork and 3D experience is required.
- Working with a range of Mechanical Products.
As a member of the Site Leadership Team you will deliver overall site goals which are aligned to the overall technology strategy.
The role requires the building and leading of an effective engineering function that supports the business in terms of processes and people.
South YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Engineering Manager
- A leading producer of supermarket private label products
I am now working on behalf of a small engineering company based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire who due to company and product expansion, are now looking to recruit a Design Manager or Engineering Manager to drive design improvements. This position will be responsible for a small team of Design Engineers but you will need to have a strong, engineering background and some design experience.
- Manage the Design Engineering Department.
- Experience of machine tool industry, machining centre and or lathes