Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
73 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobCheshirePermanent£91,540 - £96,540
Commercial Development Manager - EMEA
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newly created role within the business
- Excellent salary along with great benefits
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
Featured JobChippenhamPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
Are you looking to work for a global blue chip company? We are currently recruiting for an proven Engineering professional who is looking to take ownership of this vital part of the business and help it grow, through innovation, people development, lean methodology and by developing key customer and supplier relationships.
Featured JobCheltenhamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Global manufacturing company with 800+ total people situated in Chippenham
- Great opportunities within the organisation for progression
Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Design Engineer to be part of a growing business who are always looking into the development of new technology. The main purpose of the role is to mechanical design a wide range of special purpose machines and tooling for the lead battery industry.
- Company have invested extensively on research and development
- Established and growing company with great opportunities
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are working in partnership with Sirus Automotive on two Design Engineer roles within their expanding R&D department.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding SME brand
- Strong career enhancement opportunities
Acro Aircraft Seating designs, manufactures and supports aircraft passenger seats. Putting the passenger at the front of everything they do, their seats are comfortable, robust, maintainable and lightweight. Acro 's focus on delivering comfort for passengers means thinking of seats first as 'furniture for people' and second as 'equipment for aircraft'. Central to its work is a recognition that it is 'public' furniture, owned and operated by airlines and must be both fit for purpose and supported well. Acro is set to continue its remarkable growth. They are now looking for a Senior Design Engineer to be based at their HQ near Crawley.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Senior Design Engineer role with a rapidly expanding, innovative business
- Aircraft seating design, investigation and concept engineering work
My client, a leading electronics manufacturer based in Manchester, are looking to add an Electronics Design Engineer to their current team due to growth.
- Leading Electronics Manufacturer
- Electronics Design
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to join a global and market-leading manufacturer at their Birmingham site. The business has a dynamic port-folio spanning a number of different industries within a bespoke manufacturing setting.
SheffieldPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Catia v5 - 2D & 3D proficiency essential
- Blue-chip manufacturer
I am now working closely with a design and manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire who due to expansion are now looking to recruit a Design Engineer. This position is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to progress within a leading, well know organisation.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Design, manage and implement product quality and design improvements
- Liaising and communicating with the companies manufactures
I am now working with one of my key clients based in Sheffield who due to NPI are looking to recruit a Design Engineer or Senior Design Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have Solidworks and 3D Design Engineering skills.
- Solidwork and 3D experience is required.
- Working with a range of Mechanical Products.