Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
67 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobCheshirePermanent£91,540 - £96,540
Commercial Development Manager - EMEA
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newly created role within the business
- Excellent salary along with great benefits
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
Featured JobChippenhamPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
Are you looking to work for a global blue chip company? We are currently recruiting for an proven Engineering professional who is looking to take ownership of this vital part of the business and help it grow, through innovation, people development, lean methodology and by developing key customer and supplier relationships.
- Global manufacturing company with 800+ total people situated in Chippenham
- Great opportunities within the organisation for progression
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are working in partnership with Sirus Automotive on two Design Engineer roles within their expanding R&D department.
Featured JobCrawleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding SME brand
- Strong career enhancement opportunities
Acro Aircraft Seating designs, manufactures and supports aircraft passenger seats. Putting the passenger at the front of everything they do, their seats are comfortable, robust, maintainable and lightweight. Acro 's focus on delivering comfort for passengers means thinking of seats first as 'furniture for people' and second as 'equipment for aircraft'. Central to its work is a recognition that it is 'public' furniture, owned and operated by airlines and must be both fit for purpose and supported well. Acro is set to continue its remarkable growth. They are now looking for a Senior Design Engineer to be based at their HQ near Crawley.
- Senior Design Engineer role with a rapidly expanding, innovative business
- Aircraft seating design, investigation and concept engineering work
Our client is experiencing growth and development. As such, they are inviting an Applications Engineer to join their team, to provide technical capability at the customer/sales interface in line with business objectives.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Growing Recycling and Manufacutring Company
- Proven Applications Engineer
We are recruiting a number of excellent Design Engineer positions to work with a Global Manufacturing company based in the West Midlands. After sustained growth internationally and a number of exciting projects due to launch, this position requires candidate's who have experience in structural design, have worked on projects simultaneously and a strong background in CAD Product Design.
- Global Reach
- Strong Promotional Opportunities
- To develop innovative, safe, commercially viable products that meet the customer brief.
- To be the primary NPD contact for your nominated accounts.
- To develop and drive 18 month Activity Calendars to pro actively drive NPD, customer relations, research trips & consumer insight.
- To trial and launch products on plant, in an accurate and successful manner.
- To Project Manage all critical paths ensuring all activities are completed in time and in full.
- Food Science Degree or equivalent (preferred) or industry experience
- Proven track record in Critical Path Management
You'll be working for a global food production company with multiple production sites across the world. Your new company are market leaders in their field and have been around for a number of decades. They are continuously growing and developing the company and therefore want to take on a new Development Chef to help support their progression in the market.
- Previous experience 3-5 years as a Development Chef
- Preferably ambient experience
With the business aiming to double in size over the coming years, significant investment has been made in R&D to support both branded and own branded products. You will need to be someone that is confident with your technical background, combining strong academic qualifications and experience running a cross functional research team.
- Lead European R&D Upstream Operation
- Establish, coach and own R&D discovery team