Engineering & Manufacturing - Engineering Design and R&D jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Engineering Design and R&D jobs
- Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to find an Engineering & Development Manager at their manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable profit growth and develop its senior leadership team.
- Key appointment on senior management team
- 2020 vision to transform UK into leading centre of innovation
As the Product Development Manager, you will project manage the delivery of new products to further enhance the Pineapple product range. You will manage the design and development process, in order to translate specific design briefs into cost effective and production friendly products ready for the market exceeding customer expectations.
Featured JobWest YorkshirePermanent
- Established business for over 40 years
- Opportunity to truely enhance the lives of the end users
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Construction, Steel
- Adhesives, Materials
Michael Page are partnering with Air International Thermal Systems in recruiting a Catia V5 Design Engineer to be based on site at one of their OEM customers.
- International manufacturer with significant growth in West Midlands
- Based on-site with automotive OEM customer - V5 proficiency essential
As a member of the Site Leadership Team you will deliver overall site goals which are aligned to the overall technology strategy.
The role requires the building and leading of an effective engineering function that supports the business in terms of processes and people.
SloughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Engineering Manager
- A leading producer of supermarket private label products
Reporting to the Technical Director Europe this role is to replace an individual who has taken an internal promotion. Overseeing the technical, R&D and development side of the business this is a crucial role for the business and as such only suitable candidates relating to the below requirements will be forwarded.
WarringtonPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- Market leader in packaging innovation based in the South East
- Process development through thorough quality improvement techniques
My client, and fast growing FMCG manufacturing business in Warrington, are in the market looking for a Development Chef. Due to business growth, the Development Chef will assist the NPD Manager and Innovation Director in developing new product ranges. The business are growing rapidly, due to an increase in product range as well as new contracts with retailers.
- Exciting role with a growing business
- Competitive salary
I am now looking to recruit 2 Contract Design Engineers for a 3-6 month contract based in Doncaster or Goole. If you have a clear understanding of Solidworks and 2D and looking for a contract position please apply below. There is also the requirement for a Electrical Design Engineer. Please apply below.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Experience designing using 2D CAD and Solidworks.
- Management of all design activities from concept to production validation.
We are recruiting an excellent Design Engineer position to work with a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company based in the West Midlands. After a sustained period of growth internationally and a number of exciting projects due to launch, this position is looking for candidate's who have experience in sheet metal structural design, have worked on projects simultaneously and possess a strong background in Solidworks.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Rapidly expanding Manufacturer
- Supplying directly into recognisable OEM's
My client, a well established Manufacturing Organisation with a strong presence in the North East are seeking a talented Software and Electronics Engineer to join their established team.
- Software & Electronics Engineer
- North East Manufacuring