Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Eurofins is the world leader in Food/Water, Consumer and Agricultural testing, where opportunity exists for an experienced and highly operational General Manager. This position is responsible for managing one of their largest UK sites, which is based in inner West London with a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
Featured JobGrangemouthPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Large global Food/Beverage Company, position based in London
- Attractive salary + bonus, car, health and other benefits
Total responsibility for the Falkirk based Factory, leading 130 people and a senior leadership team to Operational Excellence and providing World Class customer Service.
- General Manager
- Fast paced production environment
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Development Technician with a competitive salary and competitive shift allowance. Working with a leading FMCG organisation with an excellent product set.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation
- Competitive Salary + Competitive Shift Allowance
Manage and develop the engineering department staff whilst ensuring all health, safety and environmental standards are met, Maintenance is planned/implemented and stock/budgets are managed. Working closely with the operational team to improve site overall equipment effectiveness, people development and lean culture.
- Engineering Manager - UK Food Manufacturer
- Competetive Salary
This is an excellent opportunity for a General Manager to join a leading automotive business. With a burgeoning order book, this is an exciting opportunity to join the senior management team in a globally renowned business.
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a global organisation
- Recruiting a General Manager for a leading first tier automotive manufacturer
Supporting the Group F/D in all aspects for the Finance Department. Time efficient and personable individual essential.
GrangemouthPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Family owned manufacturing business in North Oxfordshire
- Market leaders in field, £30mill Turnover
- A General Manager opportunity to head up the Scotland Region of a Global Materials Handling Business.
- Commercial and Technical Service responsibility
Newton AycliffePermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- Market Leading Material/Load Handling Equipment Business
- Growing Market Share in the Scotland Region
My client, a well established Manufacturing organisation are seeking a talented Category Buyer to join their established team in County Durham.
- Category Buyer
- North East Manufacturing
The Distillery Manager position combines traditional distillery management with modern lean management methodologies and objectives. Ensuring standards and targets are met to achieve group goals, around Health and Safety, Production, Cost, Quality, Customer service and People Development.
- Distillery Manager
- One of the Worlds Largest Premium Spirits brands