Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobNorfolkPermanent£60,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen at an exciting time. The role as General Manager is an ideal opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking individual who is really looking to progress their career within a true market-leader.
Featured JobNewton AbbotPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Exciting Opportunity to join a FTSE250 business
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking, market leading, business
A great opportunity for a General Manager to join a market leading FTSE250 business in Newton Abbot, Devon where they will have full site responsibility with the opportunity to take the site through a change programme, develop the site culture and modernise their manufacturing techniques to drive the overall profitability of the site.
- General Manager to join a leading FTSE250 business in Newton Abbot, Devon
- Great opportunity to drive cultural change and continuous improvement.
Plant Manager position based near Wigan for a client who is looking for an Operations professional to head up their site.
- Manufacturing business North West
- Medium Volume
The business has a clear strategy to develop BTRoS as a leading competence in the Centre of Excellence and positioned to support the wider business through strategic supplier engagement.
AylesburyPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Clear agenda to elevate BTRoS profile across the wider group
- Responsible for driving the entire value chain from cradle-to-grave
As the Automation Engineer you will be required to: provide technical support to the Manufacturing/Engineering disciplines within the business, operate according to SOPs developed for site engineering & maintenance and conduct corrective maintenance on equipment/break downs in the Factory.
- Automation Engineer - Food Manufacturing
- Must have previous expereince with Siemens S7 PLC's or Wonderware Intouch
Lead and direct all site staff to deliver continuous improvement of customer service, safety, service delivery and resource utilisation to achieve quality and performance targets. Develop and implement policies to ensure a safe working environment and adherence to safety standards.
- General Manager Opportunity within a FTSE 250 company
- Fast paced Operational Processing business in Grangemouth
The Financial Controller position is accountable for the accounting operations of the business. This includes the production of group monthly and annual financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records (including time recording and order book) and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. The controller is also responsible for cash management, software licence delivery and support of grant claims and grant cost forecasting. This is a managerial role and involves managing the accounting staff responsible for the day to day accounting procedures.
- Interim Financial Controller
- West Sussex
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, this is an exciting opportunity and will see the successful applicant lead and take full ownership for the site, leading the site through continued growth and change whilst driving to achieve performance KPI's and targets on time and in full whilst ensuring full compliance will all operational standards and specifications.
West MidlandsTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
- General Manager
- Leading Food Manufacturer
Interim Commodity Manager required for 12 months to support a number of new programmes launched throughout 2016.
- Interim Purchasing Specialist Required
- Global Organisation