Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
12 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobGrangemouthPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
Total responsibility for the Falkirk based Factory, leading 130 people and a senior leadership team to Operational Excellence and providing World Class customer Service.
Featured JobShrewsburyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- General Manager
- Fast paced production environment
General Manager based in Shrewsbury
SouthamptonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Senior Management Role
- FTSE 250 Company
Overseeing the daily operation whilst also ensuring that the site and personnel adhere to strict H&S guidelines. The successful candidate will also demonstrate knowledge of the chemical / Oil sector with previous examples of business development.
- Site Manager with a Chemical / Oil background - based in Southampton
- Role includes: Operations, Quality, Commercial Development
This is an excellent opportunity for a General Manager to join a leading automotive business. With a burgeoning order book, this is an exciting opportunity to join the senior management team in a globally renowned business.
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a global organisation
- Recruiting a General Manager for a leading first tier automotive manufacturer
Supporting the Group F/D in all aspects for the Finance Department. Time efficient and personable individual essential.
- Family owned manufacturing business in North Oxfordshire
- Market leaders in field, £30mill Turnover
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Development Technician with a competitive salary and competitive shift allowance. Working with a leading FMCG organisation with an excellent product set.
GrangemouthPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading FMCG organisation
- Competitive Salary + Competitive Shift Allowance
- A General Manager opportunity to head up the Scotland Region of a Global Materials Handling Business.
- Commercial and Technical Service responsibility
Newton AycliffePermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- Market Leading Material/Load Handling Equipment Business
- Growing Market Share in the Scotland Region
My client, a well established Manufacturing organisation are seeking a talented Category Buyer to join their established team in County Durham.
- Category Buyer
- North East Manufacturing
The Distillery Manager position combines traditional distillery management with modern lean management methodologies and objectives. Ensuring standards and targets are met to achieve group goals, around Health and Safety, Production, Cost, Quality, Customer service and People Development.
- Distillery Manager
- One of the Worlds Largest Premium Spirits brands