Engineering & Manufacturing - General Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
General Management jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Eurofins is the world leader in Food/Water, Consumer and Agricultural testing, where opportunity exists for an experienced and highly operational General Manager. This position is responsible for managing one of their largest UK sites, which is based in inner West London with a very attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
East MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Large global Food/Beverage Company, position based in London
- Attractive salary + bonus, car, health and other benefits
Michael Page is working with a Large UK food business to recruit a new Factory Manager for their East Midlands Site. Together we are looking for someone to lead this site on a journey of growth, Through hands on leadership as well as a strategical mind set.
- Work with a growing UK food manufacturer
- Run a state of the art manufacturing plant
General Manager for a fast growing and profitable material processing business in the Nottinghamshire region. Reporting into the Managing Director you will be responsible for the P&L of processing operations and bring with you the skills to drive world class manufacturing techniques across the business.
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- General Manager to drive profitable growth
- Nottinghamshire based processing business
Working in a dynamic, fast growing business, this is an opportunity for a Head of Operations/General Manager to join at a time of significant growth and change. You will be an inspirational leader with a track record of building high performing teams and driving a continuous improvement agenda.
CumbriaPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Rapidly growing SME food business
- Autonomous, agile working environment
Site leadership position
Rapidly expanding organisation
- Full Site P&L Responsibility
- Senior Management Position
This is an excellent opportunity for a General Manager to join a leading automotive business. With a burgeoning order book, this is an exciting opportunity to join the senior management team in a globally renowned business.
OxfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An excellent opportunity to join a global organisation
- Recruiting a General Manager for a leading first tier automotive manufacturer
Supporting the Group F/D in all aspects for the Finance Department. Time efficient and personable individual essential.
GrangemouthPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Family owned manufacturing business in North Oxfordshire
- Market leaders in field, £30mill Turnover
- A General Manager opportunity to head up the Scotland Region of a Global Materials Handling Business.
- Commercial and Technical Service responsibility
Newton AycliffePermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- Market Leading Material/Load Handling Equipment Business
- Growing Market Share in the Scotland Region
My client, a well established Manufacturing organisation are seeking a talented Category Buyer to join their established team in County Durham.
- Category Buyer
- North East Manufacturing
The business has a clear strategy to develop BTRoS as a leading competence in the Centre of Excellence and positioned to support the wider business through strategic supplier engagement.
- Clear agenda to elevate BTRoS profile across the wider group
- Responsible for driving the entire value chain from cradle-to-grave