Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- Featured JobNewton AbbotPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Excellent opportunity to join a leading business as a QSHE advisor.
Featured JobMertonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- FTSE250 Business
- Excellent Opportunity
Based at the Merton, South West London site, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for bringing the team together to ensure ongoing regulatory and policy compliance with regards to H&S, transport, Textile Management, process management and other legal requirements.
Featured JobBasildonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Exciting Compliance Manager role with leading FTSE250 company.
- Merton, South West London
A great opportunity for a QHSE Advisor to join a market leading FTSE 250 business in Basildon, Essex.
Ellesmere PortPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- QHSE Advisor role for FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking market leading business.
My client, an established 3PL business, based in the Ellesmere Port area, are in the market looking for a H&S Coordinator. Reporting into the H&S Manager, this individual will be based on site responsible for daily Health and Safety activities.
BournemouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Globally established business
- Great role for career progression
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for bringing the team together to ensure ongoing regulatory and policy compliance with regards to H&S, transport, Textile Management, process management and other legal requirements at my clients Bournemouth site that provides Business and Professional Services.
- Compliance Manager role available at ftse 250 market leader
- Compliance Manager role available in Bournemouth
To develop and implement health and safety best practice across the business, ensuring the Company complies with all current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and guidance relating to occupational health and safety management.
- Opportunity to join UK textile manufacturing business
- Health and Safety Manager
Development of the Sector HSE Plan to enable the Company HSEQ strategy to be implemented and delivered across the relevant sector.
- Logistics/ Warehousing/ Distribution experience is required - National role
- Grad IOSH (or working towards)
Michael Page are in partnership with a leading global supplier of materials into the construction industry. Based in Leicester, my client are now looking for a SHEQ Coordinator to join their team and help to develop a strategy to support the SHEQ function across the business.
DorsetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator
- Leading global business
My client - an established manufacturer of Metal and Composite components for the Manufacturing and Production industry for multiple sectors including Aerospace and Defence are looking for an EHS / Facilities Manager to ensure compliance to all relevant environmental standards, health & Safety guidance and legislation as well as the site infrastructure and assets.
- EHS / Facilities Manager role available at manufacturing site in Dorset
- EHS / Facilities Manager role at leading manufacturer in Dorset
As HSE Manager you will provide professional day-to-day occupational health, safety and environmental (HSE) advice to the site and operational teams including monitoring the implementation of company policies, standards and procedures. You will champion the SHE management on site and actively promote a safety culture.
- In possession of a relevant degree
- NEBOSH Diploma or safety and health vocational qualification