Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- Featured JobBasildonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
A great opportunity for a QHSE Advisor to join a market leading FTSE 250 business in Basildon, Essex.
Featured JobBishop AucklandPermanent£30,000
- QHSE Advisor role for FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking market leading business.
To manage functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan. Work closely with other departments to ensure compliance with all QHSE related policies and risk management.
- Market Leader in its field
- Quality, health, safety & environmental opportunity with career progression
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is passionate about people and eager to drive the health and safety business strategy and culture. You will be responsible for the integration, harmonisation, and implementation of health and safety best practices and the "safety first" culture across the business units.
- Multi-faceted, strategic and hands-on opportunity
- Gravitas to engage and influence shop floor to senior management
My client is a leading global materials manufacturer offering specialist engineering solutions into the aerospace, defence and automotive industry. My client is now looking for a HSE Advisor to provide safety across the Loughborough sites.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Chemicals Experience
To develop and implement health and safety best practice across the business, ensuring the Company complies with all current health and safety legislation, approved codes of practice and guidance relating to occupational health and safety management.
West MidlandsPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Opportunity to join a leading glass processing company
- Health and Safety Manager
We are pleased to be working in partnership with a National Manufacturer based in the West Midlands looking for a QHSE Engineer
DerbyshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Signifcant resources available
- Strong growth forecasted for 2017
Based in Derbyshire my client are a leading Plastics manufacturing organisation who have grown rapidly over the past 2-3 years. Due to this expansion and company development they are now looking to re-structure and recruit a new QHSE Manager to Work closely with senior managers to improve the companies QHSE Standards and Oversee the company's Health & Safety Management System. Applicants do not need to have Plastics manufacturing experience.
MansfieldPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Work closely with senior managers to improve the companies QHSE Standards.
- Oversee the company's Health & Safety Management System.
I am now working exclusively with a large manufacturing company based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire who now require the recruitment of a Health & Safety Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the site. As the Health & Safety manager you will be responsible for proactively engaging in health and safety projects across the manufacturing site.
South YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the site.
- Proactively engaging in collaborative health and safety projects on site.
I am now working exclusively with a key client based in Sheffield who are now looking to recruit a HSE Manager. This position will be based within a large, heavy, manufacturing environment and would suit a driven Health and safety professional looking for his/her next challenge.
- Experience in Health and Safety Management within a heavy industrial environment
- Effective HSE management of visitors and contractors.
Reporting to the SHE Manager for my client and sister company, the main focus of the role will be to support the business in relation to Safety, Health and Environmental compliance.
- NEBOSH Certificate
- 1-2 years experience (maximum) ideally