Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
The QHSE Manager will be tasked with maintaining and developing the company's outstanding Quality system, ensuring procedural controls and product expectations are achieved with maximum consistency.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- UK Leading Pigment Dispersion Company
- Competetive Salary
Multi-site role overseeing HSE and Quality compliance. Working for a leading industrial services provider.
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Excellent Career Progression Plan
Lead Safety & Technical Trainer is required for a UK Manufacturing and Production company based in Greater Manchester. This role is a 12-Month fixed term contract and will require national travel across multiple sites.
- UK Recycling, Renewable energy and Waste Management Company
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
To create, maintain and improve health, safety and environmental standards throughout the site and be responsible for ensuring that safety and environmental legislation is followed. Leading the site plan, to implement, monitor and review protective and preventative measures. Key to ensuring that policies and practices are adopted to minimise operational losses, occupational health problems, accidents and environmental concerns.
- oNEBOSH Diploma Health, Safety (or equivalent)
- oIEMA Associate Certificate in Environmental Management
As a HSE Manager you will provide Safety Health and Environmental Leadership to all employees and contractors. You will promote a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of Health, Safety and Environment by working closely with departmental mangers.
CheshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A Degree or equivalent academic qualifications in a technical/engineering
- Promote CI
A process driven Manufacturing and Production business based in Cheshire are on the market looking for an experienced HSE Manager. This is a key role sitting on the site leadership team and looking after all HSE related matters on site.
- Competitive salary with great benefits
- Process driven industry
The successful HSE Manager will undertake Health and Safety duties to safeguard the sites best working practice, compliance to legislative controls and assessment of potential hazard and management of risk. The right candidate will also be very environmentally aware, continuing evolution of a safe, clean and sustainable working philosophy as the business advances.
- Global Chemical Production Company
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
A great opportunity for a HSE Advisor to join a market leading FTSE 250 business in Kent on a 3-6 month Fixed Term Contract.
GloucestershirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- HSE Advisor role for FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to join a forward thinking market leading business.
To monitor workplace health and safety risks and hazards, and advise workers and managers on how to minimise or eliminate these risks and hazards.
South West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Broad responsibility within the role
- Manufacturing business
A great opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Advisor to join a market leading forward thinking FTSE 250 business in South West London.
- HSE Advisor position in South West London
- Opportunity to join a FTSE 250 market leading business.