Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
This is a newly created role for a fast growing food business. The HSE of the business was previously done by the operations manager but after experiencing considerable growth, they have decided to invest in a dedicated HSE lead for the site to take them to the next step.
- Newly created role - fast growing food business
- Chance to build a function from day 1
To ensure long term continuity, development and management of the QESH department with meeting stakeholder satisfaction goals and the company's overall corporate strategy.
StaffordshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Opportunity to join a prestigious engineering business
- Health and Safety Manager
Full autonomy in the role
Business expected to double turnover by 2020
- Strong promotional opportunities
- Turnover expected to double by 2020
The H&S Advisor will work with operational teams developing suitable and sufficient CoSHH and task based risk assessments. These will be undertaken using the company's in house safety management systems.
LincolnPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- 6 month interim contract
- CoSSH experience essential
I am now working with a large company based in Lincoln, Lincolnshire who now require the recruitment of a HSE Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the plant. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible for improving HSE projects across the site/group.
- Managing the HSE function, including supervision of staff to ensure HSE is met.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma level or equivalent.
We are currently working on an HSE Manager position with a highly reputable business at their manufacturing and production facility based in Birmingham. The successful HSE Manager will have a background in HSE within an industrial manufacturing background with a specific focus on systems across ISO 14001 and 18001.
- Primary focus in guiding business through re-accreditation to ISO 14001 & 18001
- NEBOSH General Certificate essential
To provide advice and where appropriate practical help on all aspects of Health and Safety, Environmental Protection and Fire Safety to the company
DorsetPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Autonmy within your role
- Great opportunities within the business
My client - an established manufacturer of Metal and Composite components for the Manufacturing and Production industry for multiple sectors including Aerospace and Defence are looking for an EHS / Facilities Manager to ensure compliance to all relevant environmental standards, health & Safety guidance and legislation as well as the site infrastructure and assets.
BournemouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- EHS / Facilities Manager role available at manufacturing site in Dorset
- EHS / Facilities Manager role at leading manufacturer in Dorset
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for bringing the team together to ensure ongoing regulatory and policy compliance with regards to H&S, transport, Textile Management, process management and other legal requirements at my clients Bournemouth site that provides Business and Professional Services.
- Compliance Manager role available at ftse 250 market leader
- Compliance Manager role available in Bournemouth
Michael Page are in partnership with a leading global supplier of materials into the construction industry. Based in Leicester, my client are now looking for a SHEQ Coordinator to join their team and help to develop a strategy to support the SHEQ function across the business.
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Coordinator
- Leading global business