Engineering & Manufacturing - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
The QHSE Manager will be tasked with maintaining and developing the company's outstanding Quality system, ensuring procedural controls and product expectations are achieved with maximum consistency.
WolverhamptonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- UK Leading Pigment Dispersion Company
- Competetive Salary
We are recruiting an exciting EHS Manager position to work for a market leading Manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. The role requires candidates who are Degree educated, have significant experience in implementing corrective actions and have implemented preventive EHS measures in a manufacturing environment. On offer is clear career progression and resources for further qualifications.
DurhamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Enhanced career prospects
- Recognisable brand
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation as seeking a talented QHSE professional to join their established team in the North East.
CheshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading Manufacturing Organisation
- Fantastic Career Progression
A process driven Manufacturing and Production business based in Cheshire are on the market looking for an experienced HSE Manager. This is a key role sitting on the site leadership team and looking after all HSE related matters on site.
MansfieldPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Competitive salary with great benefits
- Process driven industry
I am now working exclusively with a large manufacturing company based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire who now require the recruitment of a Health & Safety Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the site. As the Health & Safety manager you will be responsible for proactively engaging in health and safety projects across the manufacturing site.
- Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the site.
- Proactively engaging in collaborative health and safety projects on site.
Reporting to the Group HSE Manager you will be responsible for championing Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) management on site and actively promote a safety culture. In addition you will develop and implement a SHE plan which satisfies company, legal and site requirements and drive continuous improvement across the site.
- Leading UK Food Manufacturer
- Competetive Salary
This is a newly created role for a fast growing food business. The HSE of the business was previously done by the operations manager but after experiencing considerable growth, they have decided to invest in a dedicated HSE lead for the site to take them to the next step.
BournemouthPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Newly created role - fast growing food business
- Chance to build a function from day 1
The Compliance Manager will be responsible for bringing the team together to ensure ongoing regulatory and policy compliance with regards to H&S, transport, Textile Management, process management and other legal requirements at my clients Bournemouth site that provides Business and Professional Services.
West SussexTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Compliance Manager role available at ftse 250 market leader
- Compliance Manager role available in Bournemouth
My client - a world leading supplier of Electronics equipment across multiple industries are looking for an EHS Engineer to deliver, tailor and create (when required) H&S Training across multiple departments.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- EHS Engineer role at global Electronics supplier in West Sussex
- EHS Engineer role in after sales for Electronics supplier in West Sussex
I am currently working with a manufacturing business in the West Midlands who are looking to recruit an established QHSE Manager
- Excellent opportunity for an established QHSE Manager
- Opportunity to work for a global brand