Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
41 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobNorth KentPermanent
The Operations Director will be responsible for the delivery of the P&L at the Chatham and Basildon facility. They will have responsibility for all site activities ensuring high levels of quality, cost and delivery.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- North Kent
- outstanding opportunity
The Operations Manager will have responsibility for all Supply Chain, Production and Logistics functions inclusive of Production and Quality Management, Production Planning, Production Engineering, Shipping, Health and Safety and Facilities.
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Operations Manager with Supply Chain experience.
- Leading Equipment Manufacturer based in Bedford.
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Based out of the Portsmouth site, the Operations Manager will lead, manage and continually improve production process and engineering teams, built on LEAN principles, in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Plant and Company Business/Improvement Plan.
- Fantastic Operations Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop site culture and drive continuous improvement.
We are seeking a Operations Manager that has a strong lean manufacturing acumen and demonstrable operational excellence achievements alongside up-skilling and developing teams.
- Forward-thinking senior manager for a leading materials manufacturer
- Backgroud grounded in world-class manufacturing techniques and best practices
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with an established Leading Manufacturing business. The business has a clear strategy to develop key relationships with its client base in a number of specific sectors with emphasis on its delivery and through-put. It is integral to get its leadership structure aligned and this role will be key in achieving this.
Featured JobDunfermlinePermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry and their systems is highly preferred
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Michael Page are delighted to be working on a retained and exclusive partnership with DuluxGroup. This is an excellent opportunity to lead the Manufacturing and Production operations within the newest acquired business unit in the DuluxGroup portfolio, which is the vehicle for Growth in the UK and Europe region. Continually driving improvement, customer service and the cost effectiveness of Manufacturing and Distribution activities.
- Excellent career opportunity to join a global premium branded consumer business
- Operations Manager position within a production and Manufacturing environment
Operations Manager of an SME in a predominantly Automotive environment. Looking for an individual to make a positive impact on the culture of the business and drive improvements.
- Operations Manager required for Automotive business in Cheshire
- Reporting into the MD of an SME
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Senior Operations Manager for one of their Flexible Foam manufacturing sites in the Midlands. The continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales and a clear growth plan in place to almost double turnover by 2018.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- An exciting time to drive the site forward in a buoyant period for this sector
- Working for one of the best-in-class leaders within their field
This is an excellent opportunity for a first class Plant Manager to joining a globally renowned building products manufacturer.
- Excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager
- Opportunity to join a globally renowned manufacturer of building products