Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent
If you are looking for an exciting company that provides global career development and excellent working conditions, then welcome to Dellner!
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to hire an Operations Manager at the manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth and develop its senior leadership team.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Key appointment in Dellner's world-class manufacturing journey
- Clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive, dynamic and highly successful manufacturing business with a global presence. They require an exceptional Operations Manager to drive their manufacturing process and develop industrial agility at all levels.
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- An unrivalled opportunity to take control of a dynamic manufacturing process
- Become part of the Senior Leadership Team in a forward thinking business
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with an established Leading Manufacturing business. The business has a clear strategy to develop key relationships with its client base in a number of specific sectors with emphasis on its delivery and through-put. It is integral to get its leadership structure aligned and this role will be key in achieving this.
LivingstonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry and their systems is highly preferred
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
To lead, direct and manage all aspects of the production, materials management, compliance and information technology responsibilities for the organisation. With full support of the board the Head of Operations will manage costs to meet product margin targets and control overhead costs without compromising product quality.
KentPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Market Leading Electronic Manufacturer
- YoY growth of 35% in 2016
This is a newly created position looking after the operations of a fast growing food factory on a days basis. You will be responsible for driving performance through your people, driving a continuous improvement agenda to maximise efficiency and being a crucial part of the site senior management team.
- Fast growing food business
- Fast track career progression
Responsible for managing the operational delivery of services from Client in Europe. The areas that fall under the responsibility of this post consist of project management, site support services, logistics, data management, specimen management and study set up.
- Reports to the MD
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline and at least 10 years
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business, having complete responsibility of the operations team in the West Midlands.
HerefordPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- This opportunity has an clear and defined progression plan
- Having complete operational responsibility of a top tier COMAH site
The role is dual focused on managing core operations, as well as creating and developing a robust continuous improvement plan for the operation.
BirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a market leading organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to have complete P&L responsibility for a growing SME business as a Site Director.
- Excellent Opportunity to join a growing SME business
- Complete P&L responsibility of a manufacturing site