Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent
If you are looking for an exciting company that provides global career development and excellent working conditions, then welcome to Dellner!
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to hire an Operations Manager at the manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth and develop its senior leadership team.
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Key appointment in Dellner's world-class manufacturing journey
- Clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with an established Leading Manufacturing business. The business has a clear strategy to develop key relationships with its client base in a number of specific sectors with emphasis on its delivery and through-put. It is integral to get its leadership structure aligned and this role will be key in achieving this.
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry and their systems is highly preferred
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive, dynamic and highly successful manufacturing business with a global presence. They require an exceptional Operations Manager to drive their manufacturing process and develop industrial agility at all levels.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive manufacturer
- An unrivaled progression opportunity
My client is looking for an Interim Operations Manager to lead the Operations function of a market leading manufacturing and assembly plant based in the East Midlands. It's commutable from Derby, Nottingham, South Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
North West EnglandPermanent£36,000 - £42,000
- Lead the Operations function of a 200 strong manufacturing and assembly plant
- Up to 3 month interim assignment with a market leading manufacturer
Area Kitchen Installations Manager across North West
South East EnglandPermanent
- Culture, Progression, bonus
- Excellent Company
Kitchen Installations Manager South East
North East EnglandPermanent
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Rewards, progression
- Reporting to Operations Manager
- Top Tier COMAH Manufacturer
- COMAH site
- Responsible for driving plant performance on a shift basis
Responsible for managing the operational delivery of services from Client in Europe. The areas that fall under the responsibility of this post consist of project management, site support services, logistics, data management, specimen management and study set up.
- Reports to the MD
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline and at least 10 years
To lead, manage and continually develop the Packaging Production Operation on shifts to support the delivery of the business plan objectives of the site.
- UK Packaging Manufacturing Business
- Competetive Salary