Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobLiverpoolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Operations Manager in Liverpool
Featured JobLambethPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Senior Management Position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FTSE250 business as a Shift Manager
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- FTSE250 Business
- Excellent Opportunity
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with an established Leading Manufacturing business. The business has a clear strategy to develop key relationships with its client base in a number of specific sectors with emphasis on its delivery and through-put. It is integral to get its leadership structure aligned and this role will be key in achieving this.
South West LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry and their systems is highly preferred
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
This is a business in an exciting stage of growth, with significant capital investment and a new business unit opening imminently. With a whole host of new contracts, the business are looking for a highly capable and driven operations manager to come in and take on full operational responsibility for the business unit, reporting directly into the Head of the Operations for the UK.
- Food manufacturing - new business unit
- Manufacturing experience a must, customer facing exposure advantageous
A growing FMCG business
Responsible for Training across the factory operations
South East EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Factory Training Manager
- A leading, fast paced manufacturing business based in Normanton.
This is a business that do things a little bit differently to others and that is absolutely reflected in their culture. With an extremely strong set of values that guides their business both strategically and day to day, the last few years have seen tremendous growth and with a new site on the horizon, they are looking for a highly capable operations manager to focus on continuous improvement.
- Food industry - people and process improvement role
- Development role to future operations director
Operations Manager position reporting into MD
- Reporting into the MD
- FMCG Manufacturing experience required
Responsible for managing the operational delivery of services from Client in Europe. The areas that fall under the responsibility of this post consist of project management, site support services, logistics, data management, specimen management and study set up.
- Reports to the MD
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline and at least 10 years
Global manufacturing business with multiple UK locations, looking for an experienced operational manager to maintain their reputation in the company for world class continuous improvement and production.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a world class manufacturer
- Take full ownership of full site operations for key manufacturing facility