Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
28 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent
If you are looking for an exciting company that provides global career development and excellent working conditions, then welcome to Dellner!
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to hire an Operations Manager at the manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth and develop its senior leadership team.
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Key appointment in Dellner's world-class manufacturing journey
- Clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with an established Leading Manufacturing business. The business has a clear strategy to develop key relationships with its client base in a number of specific sectors with emphasis on its delivery and through-put. It is integral to get its leadership structure aligned and this role will be key in achieving this.
CarmarthenshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry and their systems is highly preferred
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
As the Operations Manager you will oversee the daily operations of a fast paced manufacturing site, encompassing Production, Engineering, Technical, Warehouse and Logistics. You will use your experience to influence change and motivate the team.
NewportPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Newly Created Role
- Opportunity to Develop your Skillset
Based in South West Wales near Newport, the Operations Manager will lead, manage and continually improve production process and engineering teams, built on LEAN principles, in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Plant and Company Business/Improvement Plan.
- Fantastic Operations Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop site culture and drive continuous improvement.
Michael Page is partnered with a growing SME manufacturer, to recruit for an Operations Director to support and grow their East Midlands site. They pride themselves on their innovation and expertise in the market.
South West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Fast growing manufacturer with forecast to double turnover in under 3 years
- Strong autonomy in role to drive business forward
Multi-million pound multinational manufacturer are looking for a Value Stream Manager to manage their operations.
They are looking for a driven individual who has a track record of business change management and improving all aspects of the supply chain.
- Lead the Value Stream
- Multi-million international brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive, dynamic and highly successful manufacturing business with a global presence. They require an exceptional Operations Manager to drive their manufacturing process and develop industrial agility at all levels.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive manufacturer
- An unrivaled progression opportunity
Full site autonomy for a growing Sheffield based specialist manufacturer
- Full site remit reporting into group
- Become part of the Senior Leadership Team in a forward thinking business