Engineering & Manufacturing - Operations Management jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Operations Management jobs
- Featured JobSwadlincotePermanent
If you are looking for an exciting company that provides global career development and excellent working conditions, then welcome to Dellner!
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Dellner to hire an Operations Manager at the manufacturing site in Derby. The business has a clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth and develop its senior leadership team.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Key appointment in Dellner's world-class manufacturing journey
- Clear strategy to deliver sustainable market share growth
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive, dynamic and highly successful manufacturing business with a global presence. They require an exceptional Operations Manager to drive their manufacturing process and develop industrial agility at all levels.
- An unrivalled opportunity to take control of a dynamic manufacturing process
- Become part of the Senior Leadership Team in a forward thinking business
As the Operations Director of Girbau UK, you will be responsible for leading and developing the operational side of the business ensuring maximum customer satisfaction alongside the delivery of internal best in class practices.
Featured JobLambethPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- National Supplier of commercial laundry equipment - UK division of Global Player
- Opportunity to join a growing business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading FTSE250 business as a Shift Manager
Featured JobPeterboroughPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- FTSE250 Business
- Excellent Opportunity
Michael Engineering and Manufacturing are working in Partnership with Seisenbacher based in Peterborough for a UK Operations Manager.
- Rail Experience - Preferred
- Hands-on Operations skill set
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with an established Leading Manufacturing business. The business has a clear strategy to develop key relationships with its client base in a number of specific sectors with emphasis on its delivery and through-put. It is integral to get its leadership structure aligned and this role will be key in achieving this.
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry and their systems is highly preferred
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence
Responsible for managing the operational delivery of services from Client in Europe. The areas that fall under the responsibility of this post consist of project management, site support services, logistics, data management, specimen management and study set up.
- Reports to the MD
- BSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific discipline and at least 10 years
I am currently recruiting for a high calibre Operations Manager to join a global aerospace manufacturer. You will take full Operational responsibility for its West Midlands site.
SurreyPermanent£35,000 - £55,000
- An exciting opportunity for a global aerospace business
- An excellent career opportunity for an Operations Manager
My client - a niche market leader of high quality electromechanical products within the Manufacturing and Production sector are looking for an Operations Manager to join their Surrey site to oversee manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently whilst continuously improving the overall Production performance.
StockportPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Operations Manager for market leading electro mechanical manufacturer in Surrey
- Operations Manager role for Manufacturer in Surrey
I am seeking an Operations Manager to join a chemicals manufacturer at their site based in Stockport. The role will be to lead Operations on site, focussing on continuous improvement and safety.
- Operations Manager required for Chemicals manufacturing site
- To continue driving cultural change and lean transformation