Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
117 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobPortsmouthPermanent£30,000 - £42,000
Based out of the Portsmouth site, the Production Leader will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
Featured JobMertonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Excellent Career Progression Plan.
Based at the Merton, South West London site, the Production Manager will lead, manage and continually develop the production teams in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan.
- Production Manager role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Opportunity to develop culture and drive continous improvement.
Michael Page is in partnership with Recticel to successfully recruit a Production Manager at their Alfreton Foaming Plant. This is an exciting new opportunity for a candidate to come in and put their stamp on the role.
- Exciting opportunity to deliver change and develop a dedicated team
- World class business and Europe's largest foam manufacturer
Owens Corning are looking to strengthen their management team by recruiting a high calibre Shift Leader. Reporting to the Production Leader and responsible for approximately 15 staff, you will work on a continental shift pattern.
Featured JobUnited KingdomPermanent
- Owens Corning are a global manufacturing business of fibreglass products
- Shift Leader position working on a 4 on 6 off pattern
Page Group Dubai is looking for an experienced Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant to join the team! There has never been a better time or opportunity to use your technical recruitment experience and develop your career with a blue chip international recruitment agency. You will work alongside the E&M Manager to drive growth as well as spearheading the Michael Page brand in the market place across the whole Middle East region
- An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- FTSE 250 & consistently a Sunday Times "Top 100" Company
Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist that supply into industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. Through internal promotions across the business, they are in need of a highly motivated and ambitious Production Manager to join one of three senior operations management positions on their site in Leicester. Being a deputy to the site Manufacturing Manager, this role will involve you working with the whole manufacturing facility and cross functionally in order to drive best practice within Production and HSE to continue building the site's culture.
- Ability to empower production teams
- Strong promoter and implementor of health & safety culture change
To meet increased demand, this Production Engineer is key to the site manufacturing strategy. He or she will look after the key production areas (assembly/test and machining) and ensure that all processes are implemented and updated to the most productive, cost effective, and safe methods available.
- Working on the development of existing Manufacturing Processes
- Work within a small team of Production and Manufacturing Engineers
Our client is a fast-paced manufacturing global leader based in Leicester. The Production Manager will work alongside and as part of the management team to set and achieve KPI's, and manage and develop Group Managers. If you are an up and coming, driven and enthusiastic individual looking for the next step in their career as a Production Manager within a business where they can truly grow, make changes and maximise their full potential please apply below.
- Improve profitability through operational efficiency
- Growth through rationalisation and modernisation of manufacturing footprint
Michael Page are in partnership with a successful, well established general Manufacturing business based in Derbyshire. Our client manufacture and supply heavy materials into the construction industry. Our client have experienced a significant amount of growth over the past 10 years and are now looking for a Production Team Leader to continue to drive, improve and support their business.
- Experience in using Lean Tools i.e. 5s and Kaizen events
- Excellent engaging and effective communicator
My client is a leading engineering company providing specialist services and solutions into the aerospace and defence industry. They are now looking for both an interim and permanent Shift Manager to take control of the Production team and transform the environment.
- Shift Manager responsible for Production Team
- Loughborough based