Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
108 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking to recruit an experienced HR & Administration Manager to head up the HR & Office Services activities, based in the London office. The role will be standalone reporting into the Director of Legal & Compliance.
- HR & Administration Manager
- Edmonton, North London
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
Featured JobChepstowPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Berendsen at their Chepstow operation as a Production Leader on a rotating shift basis.
Featured JobCambornePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Rotational Shift Management Position
- Working for a leading FTSE250 Business
The Production Leader, Camborne, will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan ensuring there are appropriately qualified and educated staff for specific tasks and production areas.
- FTSE 250 business
- Exciting opportunity to join a market leader
Owens Corning are looking to strengthen their management team by recruiting a high calibre Shift Leader. Reporting to the Production Leader and responsible for approximately 15 staff, you will work on a continental shift pattern.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent
- Owens Corning are a global manufacturing business of fibreglass products
- Shift Leader position working on a 4 on 6 off pattern
Based close to Newcastle, the client require a highly skilled Fabrication Engineer to bring experience to the team and help the business continue to develop.
- Excellent Salary
- Well Established North East Company
A Production Manager is required within a fast paced Manufacturing and Production environment for a UK Food Manufacturing Business based near Preston. The Production Manager runs their section of the packaging area, ensuring lines are running efficiently and effectively in order to meet with customer demands.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- UK Food Manufacturing Business
- Competetive Salary
Production Manager that will take an overview on all production.
- Production Manager
- Market Leading Food Manufacturer
Production Leader working across an early and late shift pattern. The role will report into the Production Manager
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Shift Management Role with Excellent Career Opportunities