Engineering & Manufacturing - Production, Manufacturing jobs
117 Matching Jobs
Production, Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking to recruit an experienced HR & Administration Manager to head up the HR & Office Services activities, based in the London office. The role will be standalone reporting into the Director of Legal & Compliance.
- HR & Administration Manager
- Edmonton, North London
This is a high-profile Director of Product and Programme Management opportunity working for AMETEK Land (Land Instruments Intl), a specialist company in the design and manufacture of monitors and analysers for industrial infrared temperature measurement, combustion efficiency and environmental pollutant emissions. www.landinst.com
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for the development of the strategic and tactical product plan for the business.
- Exciting Director of Product and Programme Management role
- Forward thinking company part of a Global Group.
Owens Corning are looking to strengthen their management team by recruiting a high calibre Shift Leader. Reporting to the Production Leader and responsible for approximately 15 staff, you will work on a continental shift pattern.
- Owens Corning are a global manufacturing business of fibreglass products
- Shift Leader position working on a 4 on 6 off pattern
Based in South Wales near Newport, the Production Leader (Night Shift) will lead a Production team in the achievement of functional objectives which support the site business plan.
- Fantastic Production Leader role with leading FTSE 250 company.
- Night Shift role.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Manufacturing company in Nottinghamshire, the successful Project Design Engineer will work as part of a business that aid the construction on permanent buildings. The business pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong work ethic to ensure that they manufacture specialist products to a high specification.
DevonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Project Design Engineer
Global FMCG manufacturer are looking for a Shift Production Manager to join their long standing and successful site in Devon.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£33,000 - £38,000
- Multi-national manufacturer
- Based in Devon , £35k + 20% Shift allowance
You have the chance to work for a well established food manufacturing brand as a Production Lead. You will be given the opportunity to drive improvement through your team & add value across this Northamptonshire based site.
StaffordshirePermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a global food manufacturer
- Fast paced business with opportunity for progression
We are recruiting an exciting Production Supervisor position to work with a European Tier 1 Automotive company based in Staffordshire. With sites across Europe and an increasing order book, my client is looking to bolster their Production team. The positions require candidates who have experience with injection moulding machinery, can improve OEE performance and have good knowledge of lean principles such as SMED, 5s and standardised work.
Newton AycliffePermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Strong promotional opportunities
- Full training and development
Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation based in the North East are seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer with a focus on automation to join their established team.
LincolnshirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A Leading Organisation
- Fantastic Devlopment Opportunities
This role provides the opportunity to develop and optimise the production process at a state of the art facility. The new production plant which is under construction will require a Shift Manager to commission and optimise manufacturing once fully operational.
- An opportunitiy to join a long established and traditional English Manufacturer
- Extensive employee development and prospects for career progression