Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- North West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
The role is an opportunity for a talented project manager to join a business that are very much on an upwards curve. It is very end to end, developing a cross functional project team ranging from working directly with the customer to manufacturing operations.
- Great end to end role, working both with the customer and operations
- High levels of autonomy, established business with a start up environment
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in their Head Office in London. They are a global well known business within the Lighting Industry providing internationally state-of-the-art products and systems to the public, commercial, Engineering and private sectors.
- Project Management/Engineering
- Global Lighting Business
A varied role which involves working on specialist engineering projects such as street furniture, architectural metalwork, automotive parts and one-off commission pieces.
NewarkPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Global fabrication business supplying into various industries
- Project Engineer
I am now working closely with a large Manufacturing company based in Newark, Nottinghamshire who are now looking to recruit a Project Engineer (Materials). This position will be very engineering and materials focused with responsibility for failure investigations, heat treatment, audits and supporting manufacturing improvements.
- Failure investigations, heat treatment, audits and supporting manufacturing CI.
- Conduct materials projects and general support as defined and allocated.
My client - an international OEM with multiple manufacturing locations across the globe and provide market leading technology to the Defence, Marine and Aerospace sectors are looking for a Project Manager to join their Dorset site and be responsible for leading and managing one or more complex projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters.
- My client is an international OEM with multiple global manufacturing locations
- Provide market leading technology to the Defence, Marine and Aerospace sectors.
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are recruiting a Engineering Cost Estimator for a Global Engineering organisation based in Swansea.
- Growing Global Engineering business
- Estimator - understanding of machined components
My client - a global leader in advanced communications systems in the Electronics are looking for a Senior Programme Manager to lead transformations project at their Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire sites for a 6 month contract.
- Senior Programme Manager for global communications manufacturer
- Senior Programme Manager role available for market leading communications OEM
M&E Service Manager role, focusing the Electrical & Lift programmes
Working with a G15 Housing Association based in London
BuckinghamshirePermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- G15 Housing Association
- Electrical & Lift programme specific
My client - an international OEM with multiple manufacturing locations across the globe who provide market leading technology to the Defence, Marine and Aerospace sectors are looking for a Project Manager - Defence & Electronics to join their Buckinghamshire site.
CardiffPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Project Manager - Defence & Electronics role available in Buckinghamshire
- Project Manager - Defence & Electronics role available for market leading OEM
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. We are now looking to grow our Engineering & Manufacturing team in Cardiff, you will be joining an established team during an exciting growth phase for our business.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career?