Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
I am currently working with a large engineering business, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire who due to a number of new contracts are looking to recruit a High Calibre, Project Engineer who will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating technical projects, with a typical budget of up to £100m contract value. This is a new position to market and would suit candidates who are looking to take a forward step in there career.
NewarkPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Project Engineer who will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating Projects
- Supervising an in-house team of 5-30 engineers.
I am now working closely with a large Manufacturing company based in Newark, Nottinghamshire who are now looking to recruit a Project Engineer (Materials). This position will be very engineering and materials focused with responsibility for failure investigations, heat treatment, audits and supporting manufacturing improvements.
- Failure investigations, heat treatment, audits and supporting manufacturing CI.
- Conduct materials projects and general support as defined and allocated.
An exciting permanent opportunity for a Project Engineer. Competitive salary and great potential for progression within the business.
- Organisation is a Leading FMCG Company
- Great Opportunities for Progression
We are currently working with a prestigious Tier 1 Automotive manufacturer in recruiting an Application Engineering Manager for their West Midlands site. Responsible for all VAVE activity on new and existing projects, this role will be well suited to someone who has a strong Value Analysis/Value Engineering background with wider NPI project management skills.
West MidlandsPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- New position with growing Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
- Client facing role with VAVE focus
We are currently recruiting a Principal Engineer (2 Year Fixed Term Contract) position for a leading research, development and testing business at their state-of-the-art manufacturing and production prototyping site in the West Midlands. The successful Principal Engineer will be responsible for guiding a highly technical autonomous vehicle project through various testing and development stages through to on-time completion.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Fixed Term Contract position - 2 Years
- Leader in technological Innovation with pioneering projects
Our client, an innovative organisation focusing on new technologies are seeking a talented Proposals Manager to join their established team.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- Outstanding opportunity for an Engineering focused Propo
- Innovative Organisation
The Projects Manager role will report into the Site Manager and the European Project Manager and provide an exclusive opportunity to work with a well established international brand.
MiddlesexPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An opportunity to join a International food manufacturer
- Great career prospects and opportunities
My client is a global leader of a consumer lifestyle products that has transformed society's methods and flexibility of transport. With a presence in over 45 countries their products consistently drive innovation and change directly to the consumer, all originating from the Manufacturing and Production Sector.
BerkshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- NPI Project Manager role for market leading Manufacturer in Middlesex
- NPI Project Manager for industrial Manufacturer in Uxbridge.
My client - a market leader of innovative Precision Engineered products who use industrial and Chemical manufacturing process are looking for a Project Commissioning Engineer for their Berkshire site to Provide specialist commissioning and engineering for new Capex based CVD systems and associated services being installed on site.
- Project Commissioning Engineer role AT market leading manufacturer in Berkshire
- Project Commissioning Engineer at manufacturing site in Berkshire
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team in their Head Office in London. They are a global well known business within the Lighting Industry providing internationally state-of-the-art products and systems to the public, commercial, Engineering and private sectors.
- Project Management/Engineering
- Global Lighting Business