Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent
This is an excellent opportunity to become the Lead Programme Manager for Dana UK Axle Limited in Birmingham.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Excellent opportunity for a Lead Programme Manager
- Opportunity to join a global automotive business
An exciting opportunity for a proven Project Manager to join a successful and growing, South Yorkshire based organisation
- An exciting challenge for a proven Project Manager
- A successful, South Yorkshire based Engineering organisation
Chief Engineer required for an engineering business in Staffordshire who supply into industries such as aerospace and defence
- Chief Engineer for engineering company in Staffordshire
- Exceptional opportunity for customer and project focussed Engineer
- The current planning of this project for construction, installation and qualification is 12 months, and the anticipated on-site activity for the PM is 2 to 3 days per week
- Delivering project on scope, on budget and on time (12 months - to be refined after detailed engineering)
- Service to be started as soon as possible but latest on April 1st
- Weekly updates and formal monthly report (format will be provided)
MiddlesbroughPermanent£95,000 - £115,000
- 2/3 days a week - 12 month contract
- High focus on cost control
The role is to lead on engineering- related professional and technical aspects of a major industrial land-based regeneration programme.
This is a newly created, commercially focused role to lead on a complex and demanding project.
This will be a challenging and fundamental role in the north east region, and will present a career-defining opportunity for the right candidate.
BridgendPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Enginnering & Programme Director
My client based in Bridgend are now looking for a Project Manager due to an internal promotion.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Project Manager to work for a leading british manufacturer
- Manage projects ferom cradle to grave
This role is for an experienced Project Manager based in Bristol. You will be responsible for the development, implementation and operational performance of the contracted support solutions contributing towards maintaining vehicle availability.
DorsetPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Global business
- Great opportunities within the organisation
My client - a global Aerospace OEM are looking for are looking for a Project Manager - Qualification to be responsible for leading and managing a CAT 1 program of multiple projects to deliver the agreed scope within planned quality, time and cost parameters to satisfy the specified requirements and drive for customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
DorsetPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Project Manager - Qualification role at FTSE 100 Aerospace OEM
- opportunity at global Manufacturing business
My client - a global Aerospace OEM are looking for are looking for a Project Manager - Production who will be responsible for the management of a complex NPI into a production assembly line and will be responsible for management of the configuration management baselines.
BerkshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic Project Manager - Production role available
- FTSE 100 global Manufacturer
My client - a market leader of innovative Precision Engineered products are looking for a Capital projects Engineer to deliver a wide range of Capital Projects involving existing upgrades, new installations & modernisation of existing infrastructure at their Berkshire site.
- Capital Projects Engineer role in Berkshire with significant career progression
- Opportunity to join a genuine cutting edge and market leading manufacturer