Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent
Berendsen is Europe's leading textile service business, developing and delivering value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions within Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility. They engage and partner with more than 150,000 customers in 16 countries across Europe. They are a FTSE250 Company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer.
The business has a need to appoint a Project Director responsible for managing all new build and existing site upgrade investments
- Outstanding opportunity
- Market leader
Chief Engineer required for an engineering business in Staffordshire who supply into industries such as aerospace and defence
LondonTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Chief Engineer for engineering company in Staffordshire
- Exceptional opportunity for customer and project focussed Engineer
Interim Project Engineer required for a 6-9 month contract based in South West London. High volume FMCG business, role is focused around internal project management and overseeing engineering.
- FTSE 250 Business - Based in London (SW)
- Interim Project Engineer - Highly automated environment, Capital Projects
The NPD Project Manager will manage multiple projects in a multidiscipline environment adopting best practices to satisfy internal and external Customer's requirements.
RomfordPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Experience of New Product Development/Inroduction within Medical Device sector
- Rapidly expanding manufacturing business in Kent
Project Engineering Manager required for high volume FMCG manufacturing site based in Essex. The individual will be fully responsible for all engineering and maintenance related matters inclusive of installation and commissioning of new manufacturing lines in a new manufacturing facility. Reporting to the Site Leader the role will also take ownership of all recruitment required within the engineering and maintenance team.
NewportPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- High Volume FMCG - Chemical Manufacturing & Packaging
- Permanent role with IMMEDIATE start!!
As the Project Engineer you will be working with a Global FMCG brand, your role will be to take charge of a number of CAPEX projects, you will apply the full range of Project Management , Focused and Quality Improvement methods and Change Management tools to Design, Develop and Lead Projects to deliver solutions
- Project Engineer - Global Bluechip FMCG Organisation
- Established Project Engineer
The primary role of the Project Engineer is to undertake project management activities as directed by the company.
WarwickshirePermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- A global capital equipment business
- Project Engineer
You have the chance to join a well-established food manufacturer that pride themselves on their customer relationships and product improvement. As their Process Development Manager you will be leading a process team based from their site in the Warwickshire area and you will be instrumental in ensuring they deliver the launch of new products successfully.
CambridgeshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Leading Food Manufacturer
- Process/Project Development
This exciting, growing company are constantly introducing new products and as they do, they want to ensure they maintain a high-quality level and define stringent processes. As the Technical Project Manager you will work closely with their new product development teams, contract manufacturers and the supply chain network.
SheffieldPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Long Term Prospects
I am now working closely with a design and manufacturing organisation based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire who due to expansion are now looking to recruit a Project Manager. This position is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to progress within a leading, well know organisation and take ownership within a management position.
- Form part of the in-house product development team managing projects
- Planning all aspects of product development, implementation and product delive