Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobStaffordshirePermanent
Chief Engineer required for an engineering business in Staffordshire who supply into industries such as aerospace and defence
- Chief Engineer for engineering company in Staffordshire
- Exceptional opportunity for customer and project focussed Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to join an established and profitable manufacturer and hold responsibility for leading and delivering crucial improvement projects that ensure this company stays ahead of their competition.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join an established and profitable manufacturer
- Lead and deliver crucial improvement projects with widespread impact
I am seeking a Project Engineer to join an FMCG manufacturer located in Manchester. You will be responsible for CAPEX projects on a manufacturing site from scope and design through to handover to manufacturing.
RomfordPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Seeking Project Engineer to manage CAPEX work
- With an FMCG manufacturer doing site overhaul
Project Engineering Manager required for high volume FMCG manufacturing site based in Essex. The individual will be fully responsible for all engineering and maintenance related matters inclusive of installation and commissioning of new manufacturing lines in a new manufacturing facility. Reporting to the Site Leader the role will also take ownership of all recruitment required within the engineering and maintenance team.
- High Volume FMCG - Chemical Manufacturing & Packaging
- Permanent role with IMMEDIATE start!!
My client is a global multi-national business looking for a Project Manager to join their senior management team driving innovation and growth through the business.
DerbyshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Proven track record of project management across varied engineering portfolio
- Join the fabric of a new senior management team driving the business forward
I have now been engaged by a large Engineering organisation based in Derby who due to expansion are looking to recruit a Project Manager to lead a small team. As the Project Manager you will manage and direct the project development from contract award through to completion, working closely with the Head of Projects and Departmental Managers.
WarringtonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Manage and direct the project development from contract through to completion
- Ensure project plan is produced in alignment with project scope and objectives
A great opportunity has arisen with an FMCG business in Warrington, for an NPI Project Manager, to project manage complex innovation for the companies brands. A key part of this role, will be to manage projects end to end from conception to commercialisation, interfacing with different departments within the business.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing business
- Beverages/Food background experience essential
The role entails planning, executing and leading project activities for feasibility studies, equipment specifications, supplier selections, equipment commissioning and validation.
CambridgeshirePermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Project Engineer
- World's leading consumer health and hygiene company
This exciting, growing company are constantly introducing new products and as they do, they want to ensure they maintain a high-quality level and define stringent processes. As the Technical Project Manager you will work closely with their new product development teams, contract manufacturers and the supply chain network.
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Long Term Prospects