Engineering & Manufacturing - Project / Programme Management jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Project / Programme Management jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent
Berendsen is Europe's leading textile service business, developing and delivering value-added textile, hygiene and safety solutions within Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility. They engage and partner with more than 150,000 customers in 16 countries across Europe. They are a FTSE250 Company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer.
The business has a need to appoint a Project Director responsible for managing all new build and existing site upgrade investments
- Outstanding opportunity
- Market leader
Chief Engineer required for an engineering business in Staffordshire who supply into industries such as aerospace and defence
DorsetPermanent£65,000 - £85,000
- Chief Engineer for engineering company in Staffordshire
- Exceptional opportunity for customer and project focussed Engineer
My client - an international OEM with multiple manufacturing locations across the globe and provide market leading technology to the Defence, Marine and Aerospace sectors are looking for a Program Director to lead the Sub-Systems integrated project team.
ManchesterTemporary£45,000 - £55,000
- Program Director at global Aerospace Manufacturer
- Program Director role available in Dorset
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Controls Engineer to start a 2 year FTC in Manchester.
LondonTemporary£250 - £350 per day (£64,995 - £90,993)
- Project Controls Engineer
Interim Project Engineer required for a 6-9 month contract based in South West London. High volume FMCG business, role is focused around internal project management and overseeing engineering.
- FTSE 250 Business - Based in London (SW)
- Interim Project Engineer - Highly automated environment, Capital Projects
This is an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to join a West Midlands based automotive manufacturer, providing immediate support with an ongoing project before moving on to recently secured contracts which will see the business grow significantly over the coming years. The incoming Project Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating the new projects in a full cradle-to-grave capacity with full budgetary responsibility for programmes.
- Support ongoing OEM project before moving onto newly secured programme
- Full budgetary responsibility for programmes
We are currently working in partnership with a reputable manufacturer with a strong heritage as they look to recruit an NPI Project Manager for their West Midlands manufacturing and production site. The business is going through significant growth and looking to re-align their Project Managers with key customer accounts. As such, we are now looking to recruit an NPI Project Manager who will be responsible for driving projects from cradle to grave, building cross-functional teams to deliver projects against key programme objectives.
DerbyshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Rapidly expanding manufacturer
- Responsibility for delivery of multiple new product introduction projects
I have now been engaged by a large Engineering organisation based in Derby who due to expansion are looking to recruit a Project Manager to lead a small team. As the Project Manager you will manage and direct the project development from contract award through to completion, working closely with the Head of Projects and Departmental Managers.
- Manage and direct the project development from contract through to completion
- Ensure project plan is produced in alignment with project scope and objectives
Daily management of all aspects of customer orders including cost/risk awareness, internal & external communications and effective document control.
- Opportunity to join an expanding UK manufacturing business
- Project Manager