Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
108 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobCorbyPermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
BerkshirePermanent£38,000 - £41,000
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
My client - a Manufacturer of performance and protection materials in the automotive sector are looking for hands-on Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for their Berkshire site to ensure the quality of the products produced at the business meet all customer Quality expectations.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer at tier 1 Automotive supplier in Berkshire
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global Automotive manufacturer in Berkshire
My client - a market leader and manufacturer of innovative Electronic products within the Electronics sector are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their site in Buckinghamshire to assure the quality of products shipped to their customers meet agreed standards.
- Senior Quality Engineer role available in Buckinghamshire
- Senior Quality Engineer role available at Electronics Manufacturer
Reporting into the Process Manager this role will form part of the management team of a fast paced, high care food manufacturing site. The successful Senior Process Technologist will be tasked with the delivery of liaising with new product development, operations & commercial to order to bring new products into fruition.
- New, exciting food technologist role with multiple project responsibilities
- Extensive internal development with great career prospects
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working partnership with a large Global manufacturing business in Northampton that are in need of a Quality Engineer to join their team.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Quality Engineer
- Newly-created position, driving operation performance to ensure successful delivery of business strategy
- Full autonomy and lead role for multiple sites
- Critical role within the business
- Forward-thinking and growing business
- Career development and progression
To aid in the continued expansion of the business's operations within the Automotive sector.
- Opportunity to join an expanding UK manufacturing business
- Automotive Quality Engineer
Quality engineer that keeps to departmental objectives, installs, maintains and develops all necessary systems to ensure compliance with customer specific related requirements as well as ensuring the companies keep to high quality standard.
- Opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business
- Quality Engineer
This position will be managing all safety aspects on site. It will also require liaising with external suppliers on a quality basis as well as the internal team and implementing lean techniques and processes where possible. The successful candidate will
- Specialist Precision Engineering Business
- SHEQ Leader