Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
96 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobNewportPermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are pleased to be partnering EnerSys Newport to find a Quality Manager to drive quality improvements across their manufacturing site in Newport. The Quality Manager will champion world class quality standards, reporting into the Plant Manager you will be responsible for driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices to achieve impressive growth targets.
Featured JobCastle DoningtonPermanent
- Exciting Quality Manager position, champion world class quality standards
- Lead on driving quality strategy and delivery
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Duflex Foam Ltd to find a Quality Manager to oversee the manufacturing site in Castle Donington. The Quality Manager will be vital in driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices and also integral in streamlining clear communication across operations to achieve performance improvement throughout the site.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Drive and implement quality frameworks and best practices
- Passion to achieve a strong "right first time" mind-set
JELD-WEN UK are looking to employ an outstanding Quality Manager to champion Quality across their 52 acre production facility in Sheffield. Reporting directly to the plant manager and responsible for all quality improvement projects this position is crucial to achieving the businesses ambitious growth targets.
- An exciting opportunity to champion quality across major site of global company
- Drive improvements and deliver agaisnt defined operational targets
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
I am now working on behalf of a medium sized, manufacturing company located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Due to a company restructure my client are now looking to recruit a new, QA Manager to Maintain quality systems and certification.
- Introduce structured QA systems in to new Group operations
- Maintain quality systems and certification; manage internal and external audits
This position will be managing all safety aspects on site. It will also require liaising with external suppliers on a quality basis as well as the internal team and implementing lean techniques and processes where possible. The successful candidate will
South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £33,000
- Specialist Precision Engineering Business
- SHEQ Leader
I am now working exclusively with a leading provider of reusable plastic layer pads based in Doncaster. Due to company changes they are now looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer or potentially Quality Assurance Manager responsible for the independent management of Quality Assurance, and the professional guidance of staff members with regards to quality, safety and hygiene.
- Responsible for the independent management of Quality Assurance
- Audit Management, Certifications, and internal complaint handling
Exciting permanent opportunity for a Quality Technician with a competitive salary and competitive shift allowance. Working with a leading FMCG organisation with an excellent product set.
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity for a Quality Technician
- Competitive Salary + Competitive Shift Allowance