Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
128 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobDewsburyPermanent
The Product Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
- Civil engineer
- Reports to the Managing Director
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
Following another successful year, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior QA Consultant. You will ensure the Safety, Quality and Legality of Food Products through the entire McDonald's system from manufacturing to customer, as well as establishing departmental processes and direction
- Senior QA Consultant - McDonalds
- Blue chip retailer/restaurant quality experience an advantage
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
Featured JobScottish BordersPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
Unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a Market leading International Food Manufacturer in the Scottish Borders near Edinburgh with excellent salary & career prospects.
Featured JobDevonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Market Leading International FMCG Business
- Exciting Factory Technical Manager role within food manufacturing.
Perrigo are one of the worlds largest OTC pharmaceutical companies and they are looking for a Laboratory Manager who can take control and develop their 75 technicians and improve all aspects of testing and quality control.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a scientific background with excellent people and process management skills, to go in and make their mark at one of the Worlds finest pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Top five global over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods and pharmaceutical company
- £50-55k + bonus and relocation package based in picturesque Devon
To carry out examination of products to ensure they meet industry and company standards.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- UK Manufacturer within steel fabrications
- Quality Control Inspector
We are recruiting a Fantastic Quality Engineer position to work with a large Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands. This position requires the right individual who has experience in a fast paced high volume industry. Strong experience in problem solving and customer facing roles are essential.
- Global Manufacturing business
- Promotional Opportunities
We are recruiting an excellent position to work within a Multi-National Manufacturing Business as a Quality Manager based in the West Midlands. With significant growth on the horizon, this represents an opportunity for candidates who have a introduced quality process improvements in a fast paced environment, understand TS16949 standards and have a strong focus on improving right first time.
- Promotional opportunities
- Strong growth forecasted