Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
111 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobCorbyPermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobMelton MowbrayPermanent
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with JELD-WEN to find a Quality Manager to oversee the manufacturing sites in Melton Mowbray looking after Melton Windows & Doors, Melton Stairs, and Melton Mill. The business has a clear strategy to develop its senior leadership team and the Quality Manager is a pivotal role in achieving this.
- Multi-site,fast-paced high volume general manufacturer in East Midlands
- Seeking professionals eager to make a big impact on quality cuture
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
Featured JobScottish BordersPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
Unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a Market leading International Food Manufacturer in the Scottish Borders near Edinburgh with excellent salary & career prospects.
Featured JobDevonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Market Leading International FMCG Business
- Exciting Factory Technical Manager role within food manufacturing.
Perrigo are one of the worlds largest OTC pharmaceutical companies and they are looking for a Laboratory Manager who can take control and develop their 75 technicians and improve all aspects of testing and quality control.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a scientific background with excellent people and process management skills, to go in and make their mark at one of the Worlds finest pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
- Top five global over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods and pharmaceutical company
- £50-55k + bonus and relocation package based in picturesque Devon
I am now working closely with an electronics organisation based in south Yorkshire, who are seeking the recruitment of a Compliance Engineer for new and current products. To apply for this position you must have experience within electronics and any household goods background would be highly beneficial.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Experience with electronics and power electronics would be favourable.
My client - an international Manufacturer of plastic and mechanical components Manufacturing and Production sector are looking to recruit a Test lab Manager for their London site.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Test lab manager
- Test lab manager
You will play a key role in the technical team, working closely with the Specification Technologist and Customer Technologists to complete final product and NPD specifications.
CambridgeshireTemporary£28,000 - £38,000
- Deputises for: Specifications Technologist and Technical Administrator
- Reports to: Technical Manager
This vacancy will initially be on a 12 month fixed term basis, giving you the opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing company that are looking to instil sustainable quality processes. As the Quality Compliance Officer, you will be instrumental in driving quality improvements by leading root cause analysis & working with the technical team on the corrective action.
- Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Long Term Potential
Ensure the quality of the parts produced meet all customer expectations; quickly and effectively take action when non-conformance's are found. Continually driving for improvements within the manufacturing environment
- Opportunity to join a prestigious Automotive Manufacturing organisation
- Quality Engineer