Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
117 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Following another successful year, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior QA Consultant. You will ensure the Safety, Quality and Legality of Food Products through the entire McDonald's system from manufacturing to customer, as well as establishing departmental processes and direction
- Senior QA Consultant - McDonalds
- Blue chip retailer/restaurant quality experience an advantage
Quality Manager required to effectively embed the QMS within the organisation and to ensure it meets business and regulatory needs
Featured JobBerkshirePermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Quality Manager
- Print, Packaging or FMCG Manufacturing
The Global Quality and Regulatory Manager will take full ownership of the technical functions within Quality and Regulatory, dealing with notified bodies and managing relationships with suppliers globally. The Global Quality and Regulatory Manager forms a central part of Actegy's senior management team and this role will play an important part of Actegy's Health strategy going forward.
Featured JobSouth AyrshirePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Overall responsbibility for Quality and Regulatory functions globally
- Category leading Consumer Goods business delivering excellent YOY growth
Berendsen is one Europe's leading textile service businesses, developing and delivering an excellent product and service to the Hospitality, Healthcare, Workwear and Facility sectors.
They engage with over 150,000 customers in 16 different countries across Europe. They are a FTSE250 company and in the UK they have over 9,000 employees working at 60 sites, making them a major UK employer. They are currently looking to introduce an experienced QHSE Officer to their site in Girvan.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- QHSE Officer
- FTSE 250 Company, Leading Manufacturing Organisation
JELD-WEN UK are looking to employ an outstanding Quality Manager to champion Quality across their 52 acre production facility in Sheffield. Reporting directly to the plant manager and responsible for all quality improvement projects this position is crucial to achieving the businesses ambitious growth targets.
- An exciting opportunity to champion quality across major site of global company
- Drive improvements and deliver agaisnt defined operational targets
The Product Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
- Civil engineer
- Reports to the Managing Director
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
Featured JobScottish BordersPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
Unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a Market leading International Food Manufacturer in the Scottish Borders near Edinburgh with excellent salary & career prospects.
- Market Leading International FMCG Business
- Exciting Factory Technical Manager role within food manufacturing.