Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
101 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobNewportPermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are pleased to be partnering EnerSys Newport to find a Quality Manager to drive quality improvements across their manufacturing site in Newport. The Quality Manager will champion world class quality standards, reporting into the Plant Manager you will be responsible for driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices to achieve impressive growth targets.
Featured JobCastle DoningtonPermanent
- Exciting Quality Manager position, champion world class quality standards
- Lead on driving quality strategy and delivery
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Duflex Foam Ltd to find a Quality Manager to oversee the manufacturing site in Castle Donington. The Quality Manager will be vital in driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices and also integral in streamlining clear communication across operations to achieve performance improvement throughout the site.
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Drive and implement quality frameworks and best practices
- Passion to achieve a strong "right first time" mind-set
JELD-WEN UK are looking to employ an outstanding Quality Manager to champion Quality across their 52 acre production facility in Sheffield. Reporting directly to the plant manager and responsible for all quality improvement projects this position is crucial to achieving the businesses ambitious growth targets.
- An exciting opportunity to champion quality across major site of global company
- Drive improvements and deliver agaisnt defined operational targets
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
Exciting permanent opportunity for a Metrology Technician with a competitive salary and competitive shift allowance. Working with a leading FMCG organisation with an excellent product set
West MidlandsPermanent£26,000 - £27,500
- Exciting Permanent Opportunity for a Metrology Technician
- Working with a Leading FMCG Organisation
We are recruiting 2 Junior Quality Engineer positions to work with a Global Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands. After substantial growth, my client is looking to bolster their Quality team. Candidates must have experience in a fast paced high volume industry, can demonstrate a strong ability in problem solving and the ability to manage customer satisfaction through KPI's. In return the successful candidates can expect progression and further development in return.
SurreyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Strong growth forecasted for 2017
- Fantastic exposure to a number of leading OEM Manufacturers
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for assisting in maintaining the Quality Management System & implementing Continuous Improvement projects to improve operating performance.
- Quality Engineer for Market Leading Precision Aerospace Engineering Company
- Based in Surrey