Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
115 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Following another successful year, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior QA Consultant. You will ensure the Safety, Quality and Legality of Food Products through the entire McDonald's system from manufacturing to customer, as well as establishing departmental processes and direction
- Senior QA Consultant - McDonalds
- Blue chip retailer/restaurant quality experience an advantage
Quality Manager required to effectively embed the QMS within the organisation and to ensure it meets business and regulatory needs
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Quality Manager
- Print, Packaging or FMCG Manufacturing
JELD-WEN UK are looking to employ an outstanding Quality Manager to champion Quality across their 52 acre production facility in Sheffield. Reporting directly to the plant manager and responsible for all quality improvement projects this position is crucial to achieving the businesses ambitious growth targets.
- An exciting opportunity to champion quality across major site of global company
- Drive improvements and deliver agaisnt defined operational targets
The Product Engineer will be responsible for all the Chemfix range of products from a technical application point of view working together with Sales and R&D.
- Civil engineer
- Reports to the Managing Director
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
Featured JobScottish BordersPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
Unique opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join a Market leading International Food Manufacturer in the Scottish Borders near Edinburgh with excellent salary & career prospects.
Featured JobDevonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Market Leading International FMCG Business
- Exciting Factory Technical Manager role within food manufacturing.
Perrigo are one of the worlds largest OTC pharmaceutical companies and they are looking for a Laboratory Manager who can take control and develop their 75 technicians and improve all aspects of testing and quality control.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a scientific background with excellent people and process management skills, to go in and make their mark at one of the Worlds finest pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
- Top five global over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods and pharmaceutical company
- £50-55k + bonus and relocation package based in picturesque Devon
You have the chance to join a growing food manufacturing business that have invested heavily in new equipment & new products. As a result of their development & growth, they are in need of a Technical Assistant to support the wider technical team across their Northamptonshire site.
- Leading Food Manufacturer
- Long Term Development