Engineering & Manufacturing - Quality, Technical jobs
109 Matching Jobs
Quality, Technical jobs
- Featured JobNewportPermanent
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are pleased to be partnering EnerSys Newport to find a Quality Manager to drive quality improvements across their manufacturing site in Newport. The Quality Manager will champion world class quality standards, reporting into the Plant Manager you will be responsible for driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices to achieve impressive growth targets.
Featured JobCastle DoningtonPermanent
- Exciting Quality Manager position, champion world class quality standards
- Lead on driving quality strategy and delivery
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Duflex Foam Ltd to find a Quality Manager to oversee the manufacturing site in Castle Donington. The Quality Manager will be vital in driving and implementing quality frameworks and best practices and also integral in streamlining clear communication across operations to achieve performance improvement throughout the site.
- Drive and implement quality frameworks and best practices
- Passion to achieve a strong "right first time" mind-set
Reporting directly to Managing Director; the role is for a Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Manager
Featured JobSouth YorkshirePermanent
- Professional, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking candidate
- Quality professional who is analytical and data driven
JELD-WEN UK are looking to employ an outstanding Quality Manager to champion Quality across their 52 acre production facility in Sheffield. Reporting directly to the plant manager and responsible for all quality improvement projects this position is crucial to achieving the businesses ambitious growth targets.
- An exciting opportunity to champion quality across major site of global company
- Drive improvements and deliver agaisnt defined operational targets
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are partnering with Recticel Limited to find a Quality Manager for their manufacturing site in Corby, Northamptonshire where the continuous growth of diverse products within key accounts has led to a rapid increase in sales.
Featured JobDingwallPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Automotive Experience - TS16949
- Customer Facing Experience
Michael Page are extremely pleased to partner the Thai Union Group and Edinburgh Salmon on a retained and Exclusive basis in their search for a Technical Manager, based out of their Dingwall site, just North of Inverness.
- World leading multi billion pound Chilled food business
- Technical Manager opportunity
This position exists to provide Quality Assurance leadership at the Mirfield site according to quality norms, cGMP requirements and FDA / MHRA compliance needs.
Featured JobDevonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Location: Mirfield
- Reporting to: Quality Head CPS India & Mirfield
Perrigo are one of the worlds largest OTC pharmaceutical companies and they are looking for a Laboratory Manager who can take control and develop their 75 technicians and improve all aspects of testing and quality control.
This is a great opportunity for someone from a scientific background with excellent people and process management skills, to go in and make their mark at one of the Worlds finest pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
West MidlandsPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- Top five global over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods and pharmaceutical company
- £50-55k + bonus and relocation package based in picturesque Devon
We are currently recruiting a Customer-Facing Quality Engineer for a blue-chip automotive manufacturer at their West Midlands site. With ever-increasing volumes, the business is determined to ensure that the quality of products received by their demanding OEM customers is maintained. The successful Customer-Facing Quality Engineer will be responsible for all customer liaison, working problems through from initial customer concern through 8d problem resolution to route cause and corrective action.
- Blue-chip manufacturer looking for candidates with Tier 1 Automotive background
- Plenty of training and development opportunities for the right candidate
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Quality Engineer to join an innovative aerospace business, based at their West Midlands site. The successful candidate will be take responsibility for a key customer for the business, acting as first point of contact for any concerns and taking full responsibility of 8D and FMEA procedures to identify corrective actions and preventative measures.
- Global aerospace supplier
- Customer-facing role