Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
36 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- Featured JobKingston Upon HullPermanent
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our local Engineering team. The main tasks associated with this role would be to develop and improve one of most technical and exciting lines within the plant and drive the implementation of related product groups
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing, Automotive
Oxford Instruments is a world renowned innovative design and manufacturer of world class technological products and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Nano Analysis division at their site in High Wycombe. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify, establish and drive Process Improvement programmes to deliver significant cost, quality and performance benefits in the Manufacture of their products.
- Fantastic Manufacturing Engineer role at global Electronics Manufacturer
- High Wycombe based, involved in cutting edge world changing technology
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are recruiting a Process Engineer for a Global Engineering organisation based in Swansea. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for leading, promoting and implementing process improvements across the plant.
- Global Specialist Engineering business
- Opportunity for a Process Engineer to develop and progress
I am currently recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Programmer for a leading global manufacturing organisation based in Newport, South Wales. If you have a strong background in Manufacturing Engineering within a precision engineering environment and looking to progress within a leading organisation please apply.
StevenagePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Manufacturing Engineer with extensive CNC Programming knowledge
- Worked with Mandelli , Cincinnatti , Bridgeport and Mazak
My client are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join the growing team. You must have the ability to work on complex products and to work collaboratively and flexibly across several inter-disciplinary teams. You must also be able to take responsibility for the manufacturability of current and new products ensuring that the Operations quality, delivery and cost targets are achieved.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- High Value, Low Volume Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing
- High Tech products creating and utilising the latest technologies available!
We are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer role for a business at their manufacturing and production site in Northamptonshire. With a number of sites dotted across the UK, the family-owned business has a strong heritage and routes dating back over a hundred years. The Manufacturing Engineer position is a new role designed to take autonomy in identifying process and systems improvement whilst providing all-encompassing engineering support for the wider business.
South YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Prestigious Northamptonshire-based industrial manufacturer
- Autonomous role, looking after all process improvement and engineering support
Due to an internal promotion my client based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire in urgently looking to recruit a Senior Production Engineer to join their current, high regarded engineering team. This position would be for a leading, plastics manufacturing company and would suit either Production Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, or Lead Engineers looking to further progress their career. If you have a HNC or Degree in Engineering please apply below.
South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Senior Production Engineer leading manufacturing improvements.
- NPI and Process improvements of all manufacturing machinery across site.
I am now looking to recruit a Process Engineer for a global, Manufacturing and Engineering organisation based in the Rotherham, South Yorkshire area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for leading, promoting and implementing Lean within organisation. You will have a passion for continuous improvement and continually looking for ways to make processes and systems more efficient.
BlackburnPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Take ownership for the Manufacturing Excellence activities.
- Improve process control to ensure each process is fully in control.
Due to growth my client are looking for Process Improvement Engineers for their Blackburn manufacturing facility.
CardiffPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Increase operational efficiencies
Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing are pleased to be recruiting a Lean Manager for a leading global manufacturing organisation based in Cardiff, South Wales. If you have a strong background in lean and continuous improvement and looking to join a global business please apply.
- Newly created Lean Manager position
- Six Sigma Black Belt