Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- Featured JobChesterfieldPermanent
AVK Group pride themselves on being one of the leading valve manufacturers worldwide. The company's focus is on the products designed and manufactured to the British Standards, however, the AVK Group today offers products in accordance with most national and international standards.
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Support the UK businesses with the development of strategic deployment plans
- CI Manager responsible for leading the UK roll out of the AVK Lean initiatives
Operations Improvement Manager to be based in the North or the Midlands
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£40,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Fantastic Personal Development Programme and Career Opportuities
A great opportunity for a Continuous / Operation Improvement Manager to join a forward thinking FTSE 250 business and provide support across a range of sites in the South East England.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Continuous / Operation Improvement Manager in the South East of England
- Great opportunity to join a market leading FTSE 250 business.
Oxford Instruments is a world renowned innovative design and manufacturer of world class technological products and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Nano Analysis division at their site in High Wycombe. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify, establish and drive Process Improvement programmes to deliver significant cost, quality and performance benefits in the Manufacture of their products.
South West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Fantastic Manufacturing Engineer role at global Electronics Manufacturer
- High Wycombe based, involved in cutting edge world changing technology
Lean Manager is needed for a multi-million FMCG manufacturer who are investing heavily in improving their factory and require experienced Lean and Continuous Improvement individuals to help them on their journey.
West MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Lean and Contiuous Improvement leader needed
- Based in the South West £45-55k
You have the chance to join an international food group with an amazing local reputation who are looking to introduce a Head of Continuous Improvement into their structure in order to develop a lean strategy for their UK operation. You will be leading a national team & driving an improvement plan from the ground up.
OxfordshirePermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Leading International Organisation
- Long Term Progression
You have the chance to join a well established company as the Improvement Facilitator, where you will be working closely with the senior management team in order to drive production improvements across this Oxfordshire based company.
CheshirePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading Regulated Manufacturer
- Long Term Career Prospects
My client, a blue chip FMCG business, are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join the team at their plant in Cheshire. The position is a key member of the site leadership team and the successful candidate will be instrumental in helping to implement and drive the business's continuous improvement programme forward.
StevenagePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- TPM experience essential
- Competitve salary with great benefits
My client are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join the growing team. You must have the ability to work on complex products and to work collaboratively and flexibly across several inter-disciplinary teams. You must also be able to take responsibility for the manufacturability of current and new products ensuring that the Operations quality, delivery and cost targets are achieved.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- High Value, Low Volume Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing
- High Tech products creating and utilising the latest technologies available!
We are currently working on a CI Engineer vacancy at a heavy industrial manufacturing business based in Birmingham. As part of a globally recognised group, this site supplies into aerospace, automotive and specialist metal environments locally and abroad. With opportunities to progress within the group, the CI Engineer role will initially be orientated towards improving yields and efficiencies on the manufacturing site.
- Globally recognised manufacturer
- Opportunities for progression