Engineering & Manufacturing - Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Six Sigma, Lean, Process improvement jobs
- Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
Operations Improvement Manager to be based in the North or the Midlands
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£40,000
- FTSE 250 Organisation
- Fantastic Personal Development Programme and Career Opportuities
A great opportunity for a Continuous / Operation Improvement Manager to join a forward thinking FTSE 250 business and provide support across a range of sites in the South East England.
Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Continuous / Operation Improvement Manager in the South East of England
- Great opportunity to join a market leading FTSE 250 business.
Oxford Instruments is a world renowned innovative design and manufacturer of world class technological products and are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their Nano Analysis division at their site in High Wycombe. The Manufacturing Engineer will identify, establish and drive Process Improvement programmes to deliver significant cost, quality and performance benefits in the Manufacture of their products.
- Fantastic Manufacturing Engineer role at global Electronics Manufacturer
- High Wycombe based, involved in cutting edge world changing technology
AVK Group pride themselves on being one of the leading valve manufacturers worldwide. The company's focus is on the products designed and manufactured to the British Standards, however, the AVK Group today offers products in accordance with most national and international standards.
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Support the UK businesses with the development of strategic deployment plans
- CI Manager responsible for leading the UK roll out of the AVK Lean initiatives
We are currently working on a CI Engineer vacancy at a heavy industrial manufacturing business based in Birmingham. As part of a globally recognised group, this site supplies into aerospace, automotive and specialist metal environments locally and abroad. With opportunities to progress within the group, the CI Engineer role will initially be orientated towards improving yields and efficiencies on the manufacturing site.
- Globally recognised manufacturer
- Opportunities for progression
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a global and market-leading manufacturer at their Birmingham site. The business has a dynamic port-folio spanning a number of different industries within a low-volume manufacturing setting. With this, process robustness is vital and the Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that procedures on site are improved and adhered to whilst looking for further opportunities to drive continuous improvement projects with a particular focus on scrap reduction.
GloucestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Market-leading manufacturer
- Excellent training and development opportunities
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be based at the Gloucestershire production facility, and will be responsible for leading, promoting and implementing Lean within organisation. You will have a passion for continuous improvement and continually looking for ways to make processes and systems more efficient.
- Achieve monthly sustainable cost reductions
- Responsible for leading, promoting and implementing Lean
This position will further enhance the implementation of lean manufacturing and standardisation and improvement of processes as well as carrying out routine support tasks. A large majority of the time will be spent working on the shop-floor.
CheshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to join a prestigious engineering business
- Manufacturing Improvements Engineer
My client, an established Chemicals Manufacturing and Production business based in Cheshire, are in the market looking to invest in an experienced Process Engineer to add to the existing team. Through growth, investment, and an increase in capital projects the business are conducting, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established yet growing business to enhance your career.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Competitive salary with great benefits
- Chemical Industry experience crucial
A well-established manufacturing group with an international presence are investing heavily in New Product Introduction & process improvement which is why they are now recruiting a Process Engineer for their Birmingham site.
- Leading Specialist Manufacturer
- Market Leaders