Executive Search - Accounting, Tax & Treasury jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Accounting, Tax & Treasury jobs
- Featured JobBirminghamPermanent
Our client is a highly successful global technology leader in its field, with a global network of manufacturing, engineering and distribution facilities. Building on the success that started more than a century ago, they are poised for further growth and development. Our client is now looking to recruit a Plant Financial Controller to provide lead finance support to a significant site, and operation in the West Midlands.
- Plant Financial Controller
An exciting opportunity to build a finance shared service function for a global outsourcer. The role will be based in Manchester with travel to the USA.
- Exciting opportunity to build an international finance shared service function
- The role will be based in Manchester, with travel to the USA
Our client is a large multinational organisation with a diversified range of businesses generating turnover in excess of USD 1 billion are looking for an experienced treasurer.
South East EnglandTemporary£450 - £500 per day (£116,991 - £129,990)
- Excellent Dubai based role for an experienced treasurer
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
My client is looking for an Associate Director of Provider Management to assist them over the next 4 months with a start date in the next few weeks.
- To lead the provision of a contract management service
- Experience of public sector contract management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get involved with a commercial, team based role with an established and successful business services group.
AberdeenPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An opportunity to join a market leader in the business services sector
- A commercial, team based role working with the operations team on projects
Our Aberdeen based FMCG client is looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Lead immediately.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Continus Improvement Lead
An established and very successful North West based business that currently provides a range of services and products to the food sector are seeking to appoint a commercially focused Finance Director with full autonomy and responsibility to lead and direct all financial aspects of the business in its next phase of growth.
- Board level position reporting to the Managing Director
- Successful and growing SME