Executive Search jobs
30 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobPermanent
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
- Our client is an international soft commodity trading company
- CEO Opportunity - operations based in Geneva, Zug and Cyprus
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
A high profile and involved role in a subsidiary of one of the UK's top PLCs
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- Major UK PLC
- Strong succession opportunity
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
Reporting to the COO, the Head of Client Development will lead, develop and manage existing strategic relationships with financial institutions, retail banks, credit card providers and alternative lenders to improve the organisations UK market position and growth.
FakenhamPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- One of the UK's fastest growing financial services organisation's
- Automonous remit to lead, develop and expand client relationships
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor to provide a strong customer care experience in meetings with customers and colleagues. This role is based in Fakenham.
- Commercial Laundry business
- Customer Advisor - Fakenham
This is an excellent new opportunity to join a growing and dynamic SME. Taking on a challenging, diverse role; this is an opportunity to broaden your finance skill sets and develop yourself into a capable accountant.
- Excellent new progression opportunity
- Dynamic role involving financial accounting and cashflow
Do you want to work in a fast paced and fun environment where success is rewarded? If this is for you then read below...
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy
- Property & Construction
Michael Page are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Manager to join the team within a brand new clinic in Richmond upon Thames.
- An award winning aesthetic clinic
- Front of House Manager - Richmond