Executive Search jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
Featured JobCastleford, West YorkshirePermanent£100,000
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
Linde Jewsbury's Ltd is entering an exciting phase of growth and development and has a need to appoint a new Divisional Managing Director
- Capital Equipment B2B sales and service business
- Market leader
Sue Ryder is looking to recruit to their Trustee Council and are seeking individuals with specific experience of advising on the utilisation of assets and opportunities, steering the investment portfolio and guiding organisations on income generation, commerciality and cost effectiveness.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent
- Pro-bono trustee roles with Sue Ryder
- Trustees are appointed for initial 3 year term with the opportunity to extend
A high profile and involved role in a subsidiary of one of the UK's top PLCs
- Major UK PLC
- Strong succession opportunity
As Senior Executive Director at HAB Housing you will be responsible for funding, deal-building, negotiation and the structuring of projects and joint ventures, ensuring the efficient delivery of profitable schemes right through to customer experience and post-occupancy evaluation - with the oversight for core finance functions. You will ensure company culture, best working practices & standards are adhered to at all times.
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- HAB are a design-led ethical developer, house-builder and innovative creator
- This board level appointment is a key building block in HAB's growth strategy
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
An exciting opportunity to build a finance shared service function for a global outsourcer. The role will be based in Manchester with travel to the USA.
- Exciting opportunity to build an international finance shared service function
- The role will be based in Manchester, with travel to the USA
Page Executive's highly regarded Private Equity client is looking to recruit a Director - Digital Financial Services to join its investment team in Edinburgh.
You will be a high-performing, entrepreneurial leader where you will co-run investments in innovative digital financial services companies.
- Private Equity Director