Executive Search jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£85,000 - £110,000
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious candidate to significantly reshape the direction of the VOSS business in the UK. You will report into the President of International Sales and be fully accountable for the growth and development of the VOSS brand in the UK.
- FMCG Drinks
- UK Wide
Our client is a highly successful global technology leader in its field, with a global network of manufacturing, engineering and distribution facilities. Building on the success that started more than a century ago, they are poised for further growth and development. Our client is now looking to recruit a Plant Financial Controller to provide lead finance support to a significant site, and operation in the West Midlands.
- Plant Financial Controller
An exciting opportunity to build a finance shared service function for a global outsourcer. The role will be based in Manchester with travel to the USA.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent
- Exciting opportunity to build an international finance shared service function
- The role will be based in Manchester, with travel to the USA
A high profile and involved role in a subsidiary of one of the UK's top PLCs
Featured JobWest MidlandsPermanent
- Major UK PLC
- Strong succession opportunity
This is a Finance and Commercial Director opportunity working for a high growth, technology company based in the Midlands. The Finance and Commercial Director appointed, together with the rest of the executive management team on the board, will have a pivotal role in shaping the future success of the business.
- A high growth, market leading, technology company.
- Finance and Commercial Director opportunity in the Midlands with equity.
The Director of Marketing will be joining the CIM at an exciting time as it continues to evolve its involvement and leadership of putting marketing at the centre of organisations. The Director of Marketing will therefore be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies to meet CIM's strategic goals, target and vision.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£130,000 - £150,000
- To lead on development and implementation of marketing strategies of the CIM
- Key member of the Senior Management Team
Page Executive are retained on the search for a new Managing Director for the Landmark Wholesale Group.
- Milton Keynes
The Customer Services Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of centre. This is a key role within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. Its main purpose is to ensure that the needs and expectations of the Centre's customers are being met and where possible exceeded. The overall aim is to provide excellent customer service and ensure that visitors are motivated to return and new customers to be attracted to the Centre.
- Providing excellent customer service for the new World Class National Centre
- Leading the customer service team to deliver world class service
The Business Development Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of Centre. This is a key role, within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. The role has a particular focus on ensuring that the Centre is well marketed to attract core priority customer groups, to achieve agreed occupancy and financial targets and that financial and other business reporting and support processes are in place and effective.
- Promoting the new World Class National Centre Inverclyde
- A proactive leader, who will promote a world class sporting system in Scotland