Executive Search jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
A high profile and involved role in a subsidiary of one of the UK's top PLCs
Featured JobCayman IslandsPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
- Major UK PLC
- Strong succession opportunity
Our client is a substantial family office with a rapidly growing non-profit arm supporting extensive philanthropic activities out of offices in the US and Africa.. A truly unique opportunity has arisen for an Equity Analyst to join the highly professional investment team based in the Cayman Islands that manages a sophisticated investment portfolio, covering a broad range of asset classes on a global basis.
WokingTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- A truly unique opportunity - Cayman Islands based - Enviable Work/Life Balance
- Family Office - Vacancy in Highly Professional Investment Team
This executive role will be working within the Corporate Partnership team; Account managing a portfolio of small to medium accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
Stoke on TrentPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Working for a large & well known charity organisation
- Fantastic opportunity for Partnership development
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support the CEO of a NO.1 supplier of hardware and furniture based near Stoke on Trent.
- Leading supplier of hardware and furniture.
- Personal Assistant - Stoke on trent
This is a key appointment within the organisation. To support and drive performance for one of their larger accounts (circa 800fte)
- A leading UK Outsourced Call & Contact Centre operator
- An opportunity to progress your career through leading a key account
Responsible for managing licensed bids, proposals and tenders from brief to submission ensuring the business bids for the right opportunities and has the right strategy in place to maximise their chances of success. The role holder manages and develops the unlicenced proposals process, ensuring the appropriate checks and balances are in place.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Leading Utilities provider, Head officed in Scotland
- An opportunity to lead and shape the commercial bid function
Michael Page are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to come and join our team in Leeds. We have been growing year on year and are beating targets every quarter. We have identified space for another consultant to take a portion of the desk to run with and build their own business.
North East EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £100,000
- Sales, Consultant, Resourcing
This large FMCG organisation require a Distribution Manager to lead their North East operations. The role is well suited to applicants looking to forge a long term career with a well established brand.
- Large FMCG with excellent long term career opportunities
- Financially rewarding salary