Executive Search - Marketing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent
The Director of Marketing will be joining the CIM at an exciting time as it continues to evolve its involvement and leadership of putting marketing at the centre of organisations. The Director of Marketing will therefore be responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies to meet CIM's strategic goals, target and vision.
- To lead on development and implementation of marketing strategies of the CIM
- Key member of the Senior Management Team
The PR Director is responsible for generating positive awareness and demand for established premium brands. You will be delivering the PR and campaign strategy to create awareness of new products through strategic PR, paid media and visually creative lead generation campaigns. You will work very closely with colleagues across the world to deliver effective end-to-end campaigns, so you'll need to be a strong team player and be comfortable working remotely at appropriate hours.
- Global manufacturer and distriubutor of premium branded technology business
- Key member of the Marketing team
My client is innovative and exciting European market leader operating primarily online while partnering many UK high street retailers. The business is forward thinking, consistently investing in new products and technologies and absolutely committed to delighting customers in everything they do.
The Marketing & Digital Director will be the driving force behind building the brands across digital / ecommerce channels.
CambridgeshirePermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- High profile appointment to lead UK marketing & digital strategy
- Driving force behind developing the brand across multiple channels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation that is a recognised leader in the manufacturing and production sector as a Head of Marketing. The role will have direct responsibility for a team of 5 to shape and deliver increased brand awareness, CRM effectiveness, creating sales lead and identifying key opportunities in target market segments to drive growth.
LeicestershireTemporary£80,000 - £100,000
- Global specialist in food & pharmaceutical production
- Excellent opportunity to shape and lead the UK strategy
Build long-term and strategic knowledge from research
- Increase success rates of the initiatives with best in class research planning (consumer, shopper, competitive and market insights).
- Do it together: Support the research plans for the brand board with local CMI resources to maximize overall incremental knowledge
- Global Research Manager - Own cross battlefield insight generation and validation
- Provide relevant consumer, shopper & market insights
- Carry out cross team research and manage the global CMI budget
My client is in the Higher Education sector in West Yorkshire. The are looking to add a CRM Communications & Data Officer to the team in the next few weeks.
- CRM Communications & Data Officer