Executive Search - Marketing jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBlandford ForumPermanent
The Head of Beer Marketing will be the guardian and developer of Badger into a revered beer brand to secure its profitable long-term growth. The Head of Beer Marketing will seek the brand benefits and synergies from this secure distribution base and provide Badger beer range that drives the success of the public houses. The importance of this role is highlighted by the aspiration that the Head of Beer Marketing succeeds the current Beer Company Director.
CambridgeshirePermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Leadership role to be the guardian and developer of the Badger beer brand
- Excellent opportunity to progress to a Board Director position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation that is a recognised leader in the manufacturing and production sector as a Head of Marketing. The role will have direct responsibility for a team of 5 to shape and deliver increased brand awareness, CRM effectiveness, creating sales lead and identifying key opportunities in target market segments to drive growth.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Global specialist in food & pharmaceutical production
- Excellent opportunity to shape and lead the UK strategy
Due to continued business growth, we are seeking to appoint a North West based Head of Marketing with a demonstrable successful track record in the FMCG industry, to lead the UK strategy for one of the UK's fastest growing customer categories.
LeicestershireTemporary£80,000 - £100,000
- Head of Marketing - branded food
- North West based
Build long-term and strategic knowledge from research
- Increase success rates of the initiatives with best in class research planning (consumer, shopper, competitive and market insights).
- Do it together: Support the research plans for the brand board with local CMI resources to maximize overall incremental knowledge
- Global Research Manager - Own cross battlefield insight generation and validation
- Provide relevant consumer, shopper & market insights
- Carry out cross team research and manage the global CMI budget
My client is in the Higher Education sector in West Yorkshire. The are looking to add a CRM Communications & Data Officer to the team in the next few weeks.
- CRM Communications & Data Officer