Executive Search - Marketing jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
The Head of Marketing will have the responsibility to develop and implement the UK & ROI online and offline marketing strategy to maximise customer traffic online and into retail stores. This is an end-to-end Head of Marketing position with overall responsibility for development the annual brand sales and marketing plan, a large marketing budget, optimising digital marketing traffic activities, agency management and team leadership.
- New position to develop and implement online and offline marketing strategy
- Branded travel retailer
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the brand, product and service portfolio within the UK clinical market.
As a significant contributor to driving performance and profitability in clinical solutions, the Marketing Director will develop and implement a comprehensive business development and marketing strategy aligned to overall business objectives strategy and plans.
- Develop and implement UK clinical strategy
- Exciting marketing development opportunity
The PR Director is responsible for generating positive awareness and demand for established premium brands. You will be delivering the PR and campaign strategy to create awareness of new products through strategic PR, paid media and visually creative lead generation campaigns. You will work very closely with colleagues across the world to deliver effective end-to-end campaigns, so you'll need to be a strong team player and be comfortable working remotely at appropriate hours.
CambridgeshirePermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- Global manufacturer and distriubutor of premium branded technology business
- Key member of the Marketing team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation that is a recognised leader in the manufacturing and production sector as a Head of Marketing. The role will have direct responsibility for a team of 5 to shape and deliver increased brand awareness, CRM effectiveness, creating sales lead and identifying key opportunities in target market segments to drive growth.
LeicestershireTemporary£80,000 - £100,000
- Global specialist in food & pharmaceutical production
- Excellent opportunity to shape and lead the UK strategy
Build long-term and strategic knowledge from research
- Increase success rates of the initiatives with best in class research planning (consumer, shopper, competitive and market insights).
- Do it together: Support the research plans for the brand board with local CMI resources to maximize overall incremental knowledge
- Global Research Manager - Own cross battlefield insight generation and validation
- Provide relevant consumer, shopper & market insights
- Carry out cross team research and manage the global CMI budget