Executive Search - Marketing jobs
9 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBlandford ForumPermanent
The Head of Beer Marketing will be the guardian and developer of Badger into a revered beer brand to secure its profitable long-term growth. The Head of Beer Marketing will seek the brand benefits and synergies from this secure distribution base and provide Badger beer range that drives the success of the public houses. The importance of this role is highlighted by the aspiration that the Head of Beer Marketing succeeds the current Beer Company Director.
Featured JobChesterfieldPermanent£27,000 - £33,000
- Leadership role to be the guardian and developer of the Badger beer brand
- Excellent opportunity to progress to a Board Director position
I am working with AvantiGas on a newly created Offering Development Lead position. Avantigas are one of the UK's leading suppliers of LPG and energy solutions.
MiddlesexPermanent£90,000 - £120,000
- Offering Development Lead
We are seeking to appoint a highly credible and experienced senior communications specialist to be the Head of Global Finance Communications. The role will be partnering the CFO to provide highly effective internal and external stakeholder communications around the organisations strategy and performance, including group-wide/global transformation programmes. Our client is seeking a highly progressive person who can develop their career.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Trusted and influential advisor to CFO of major plc
- Working with one of worlds largest healthcare organisations
Due to continued business growth, we are seeking to appoint a North West based Head of Marketing with a demonstrable successful track record in the FMCG industry, to lead the UK strategy for one of the UK's fastest growing customer categories.
LeicestershireTemporary£80,000 - £100,000
- Head of Marketing - branded food
- North West based
Build long-term and strategic knowledge from research
- Increase success rates of the initiatives with best in class research planning (consumer, shopper, competitive and market insights).
- Do it together: Support the research plans for the brand board with local CMI resources to maximize overall incremental knowledge
- Global Research Manager - Own cross battlefield insight generation and validation
- Provide relevant consumer, shopper & market insights
- Carry out cross team research and manage the global CMI budget
My client is in the Higher Education sector in West Yorkshire. The are looking to add a CRM Communications & Data Officer to the team in the next few weeks.
- CRM Communications & Data Officer
A leading B2B business in West Yorkshire are currently looking for a Pricing Manager.
LondonPermanent£120,000 - £150,000
- Pricing Manager
Reporting into the CEO, the Chief Commercial Officer will develop and implement the commercial strategy for this ambitious and fast growth B2C Financial Services business.
As part of the senior leadership team, you will advise and work with the board to develop successful market development plans to grow existing country revenue streams as well as develop new, high-potential markets.
South East EnglandPermanent
- Fast growth B2C Financial Services services organisation
- A key commercial leadership role
We are seeking to appoint a Director of Consumer Relations for a global health-care business that places consumers at the heart of its growth strategy. This is a critical position to shape and lead the organisations interaction with consumers by moving to a more marketing led consumer relationship. This will drive emotional connection to their brands and therefore create a competitive advantage. This is global role with an extensive brand portfolio.
- Opportunity to shape competative advantage through consumer relations
- Critical interface between consumers and the organisation