Executive Search - Marketing jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent
We are seeking to appoint Global Category Director for the Advanced Wound Devices division of Acelity. This position will have a global responsibility for strategic activities, including; Strategy, Opportunity analysis, Portfolio Management and development, Lifecycle management, Global Market penetration, partnering with Research & Technology, Business Development and Health Economics & Reimbursement to bring new innovations to the market at the right value for market acceptance.
- Responsible for strategy, pipeline and growth of global brand portfolio
- Global advanced wound care company
The Marketing Director will be responsible for the brand, product and service portfolio within the UK clinical market.
As a significant contributor to driving performance and profitability in clinical solutions, the Marketing Director will develop and implement a comprehensive business development and marketing strategy aligned to overall business objectives strategy and plans.
WokingTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- Develop and implement UK clinical strategy
- Exciting marketing development opportunity
This executive role will be working within the Corporate Partnership team; Account managing a portfolio of small to medium accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Working for a large & well known charity organisation
- Fantastic opportunity for Partnership development
The Head of Marketing will have the responsibility to develop and implement the UK & ROI online and offline marketing strategy to maximise customer traffic online and into retail stores. This is an end-to-end Head of Marketing position with overall responsibility for development the annual brand sales and marketing plan, a large marketing budget, optimising digital marketing traffic activities, agency management and team leadership.
LeicestershireTemporary£80,000 - £100,000
- New position to develop and implement online and offline marketing strategy
- Branded travel retailer
Build long-term and strategic knowledge from research
- Increase success rates of the initiatives with best in class research planning (consumer, shopper, competitive and market insights).
- Do it together: Support the research plans for the brand board with local CMI resources to maximize overall incremental knowledge
- Global Research Manager - Own cross battlefield insight generation and validation
- Provide relevant consumer, shopper & market insights
- Carry out cross team research and manage the global CMI budget