Executive Search - Sales jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£150,000 - £151,000
Our client is listed on NASDAQ and recognised as an international market leader in their niche B2B service sector and currently generates revenues in excess of $1.2bn. The UK operation is entering an exciting phase of development with a mandate for further investment and growth. As a result there is a need to appoint an entrepreneurial UK Managing Director.
- Market leading B2B service business
- Outstanding opportunity
Reporting to the COO, the Head of Client Development will lead, develop and manage existing strategic relationships with financial institutions, retail banks, credit card providers and alternative lenders to improve the organisations UK market position and growth.
FakenhamPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- One of the UK's fastest growing financial services organisation's
- Automonous remit to lead, develop and expand client relationships
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor to provide a strong customer care experience in meetings with customers and colleagues. This role is based in Fakenham.
- Commercial Laundry business
- Customer Advisor - Fakenham
Senior Recruiter required for Executive Search division of Michael Page
Specialising in Search, Selection and Talent Management of senior professionals
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Senior Recruiter required for Executive Search division of Michael Page
- Competitive Salary and Benefits plus Commission
Exciting opportunity within Page Executive based in our Newcastle Office.
LondonPermanent£145,000 - £175,000
- FTSE 250 Recruitment Company
- Senior Recruiter required for Newcastle Office
Our client is a leading Consumer Tech Business looking to hire a European Managing Director.
- Consumer Tech