Executive Search - Sales jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLargsPermanent
The Business Development Manager is one of four senior managers reporting to the Head of Centre. This is a key role, within the National Centre Inverclyde & Cumbrae management team. The role has a particular focus on ensuring that the Centre is well marketed to attract core priority customer groups, to achieve agreed occupancy and financial targets and that financial and other business reporting and support processes are in place and effective.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £101,000
- Promoting the new World Class National Centre Inverclyde
- A proactive leader, who will promote a world class sporting system in Scotland
This role is pivotal in creating the culture of innovation and commercial acumen within RNIB and represents a real opportunity to grow income whilst at the same time developing products and services that will have a major impact on improving people's lives.
By using technology to increase engagement between people with a sight problem and society, and enabling businesses to develop greater inclusivity in their products and services, RNIB seeks to ensure blind and partially sighted people are able to live independent lives.
- Opportunity to join a significant charity in a senior commercial role
- Whilst a permanent role, RNIB will consider interim candidates
Outstanding opportunity for a Franchise Director with a rapidly expanding commercial vehicle operation based in central Scotland paying an excellent package including basic, car, bonus and full benefits.
Featured JobSouth East EnglandPermanent£160,000
- Market Leading UK wide Vehicle Rental, Leasing & Fleet Maintenance
- Must have Franchise Leadership in branded, multi-site, commercial vehicles.
Our client is recognised as the international market leader in their niche market. The business designs, manufactures and services product that are sold predominantly in to the retail sector. The organisation has a strong presence in the UK as a sale and service operation with and enviable client portfolio. The UK market has further potential for growth and as a result there is a need to appoint a new MD.
- Outstanding opportunity
- High Growth Business
- If you are seeking a complete change in lifestyle, this could potentially be the opportunity for you
- You will provide leadership and direction to all staff within the service and as a key member of ARK's management team you have a wider leadership role
- Your role is to ensure the safe delivery of high quality support services and build a culture that aligns to our values and aims, to achieve sustained high performance.
South East EnglandPermanent
- Providing all aspects of Regulation pertaining to a Registered Service
- Ark is a specialist provider of Care Services supporting over 400 individuals
Excellent opportunity for a General Manager to develop and execute the UK sales and marketing strategy development for a large global pharmaceutical group. This will include recruiting and building UK team, achieving UK sales objectives, establishing communication with HQ and leading the UK's daily operation
EnglandPermanent£300,000 - £400,000
- Opportunity to build and develop UK subsidiary of International Pharma business
- Finished product sales into healthcare
Our client is an young timeshare / vacation ownership company established in a new market in South East Asia.
We are looking for a sales focused CEO to manage this project directly for the investors.
- Leadership position in the timeshare industry
- Highly Sales Focused