Facilities Management jobs
114 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
SwindonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
The Soft Services Manager will be managing over 50 hospital sites and leading a team of over 200 people providing soft services to one contract which covers cleaning, catering and portering. The position is also responsible for the management of sub-contractors in a region from the M4 corridor to the South Coast.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Covering over 50 Hospital sites
- Managing cleaning, catering and portering
The RFM will be work on maintaining & improving the facilities management and the guest experiences of the retail sites.
South YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Regional FM looking after multiple retail sites in the North West
- Extencive Customer Services & Customer Relations Experience - Required
The main duties of the Regional Facilities Manager will be to assist the Management Surveyor in the delivery of a high quality management service, for the benefit of the clients and the tenants. You will also take ownership of the strategy behind improving overall customer relations - working with the team to improve customer satisfaction scores.
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Regional Facilites Manger - Large and Medium Sized Retail Sites
- Extensive Customer Service & Customer Relations Experience - Required
A great opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to support a mixed collection of PFI contracts across the North East and Scotland. These include a mixture of education, health and other public sector contracts.
North LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading Facilities service provider
- PFI contract experience necessary
The Facilities Account Manager will run all operations, initially focused on hard services with a view to picking up soft services in the first 6-12 months.
The role will be based North London with limited travel into central London.
Ideally suit to an individual who lives close to London but doesn't want the travel into London
- Service provider position leading all operations on a new account
- Strong technical services backgound required
Working from Birmingham and covering the Midlands as part of a National team, the Health & Safety Consultant will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Midlands to a number of clients predominantly in the Education sector.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Working for a leading Property Consultancy based in the Midlands
- Advising on all elements of Health & Safety including CDM
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of Healthcare Centres in the Sheffield Region.
FarehamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading player in Healthcare provider management
- A background in the Health sector or similar preferred.
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites around the Fareham area, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Managing healthcare centres between Southampton and Portsmouth
- Managing all FM services and tenant relations
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
- Managing several sites in the Bristol area
- Responsible for FM services and tenant management
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsSoft Services ManagerSwindonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Regional Facilities Manager - North ManchesterNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £32,000Regional Facilities Manager - South YorkshireSouth YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £32,000Commercial ManagerNewcastle upon TynePermanent£40,000 - £50,000Facilities Account ManagerNorth LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Health & Safety ConsultantBirminghamPermanent£40,000Facilities ManagerSheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Facilities ManagerFarehamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Facilities ManagerBristolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000View More Jobs