Facilities Management jobs
103 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
I am currently recruiting a Facilities Manager for a temp to perm assignment with an education provider in the West Midlands. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Facilities Manager on a temp to perm basis and help them as they grow their estate. There is the potential for this role to become a permanent FM Director, as the Estate grows.
LiverpoolPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Immediate start for a Facilities Manager in an Education Provider
- With the opportunity to go perm and to become a FM Director
Our client is looking for an Estimator to join their rapidly expanding team to assist the bid team on a range of Facilities Management contracts in the Merseyside area.
LeicesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding Facilities Management contactor
- Business sector rapidly growing in turnover
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
DoncasterPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- FM role with added responsibility for marketing of space
- Responsible for Healthcare sites across the city
The successful candidate will take a lead in developing health & safety policies and procedures to maintain the H&S culture for the business. They will be responsible for the delivery of hard and soft facilities management throughout all national sites. There will be a large focus on the Health & Safety aspect of this role. Experience in managing facilities in industrial and commercial sites will also be required.
CardiffPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Facilities Manager with Health & Safety Experience - NEBOSH Required
- Multi Site Facilites Manager. 6 Northern Sites - Based out of Doncaster
Working at a large, high profile Corporate site in the centre of Cardiff, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for delivering all Soft FM service lines on behalf of a leading national Facilities Management service provider.
This role would ideally suit a Facilities Manager with a track record at Manager level or a Supervisor ready to step up into a Manager role who has a strong Corporate background.
City of LondonPermanent£35,000
- Managing bundeld soft facilities services at a large corporate site
- Based in Cardiff and working for a well known service provider
To assist the National Moves Manager with both Planning, Administration and manage the Financial aspects of all Sub contract Suppliers.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Covering a portfolio of 8 various sites
- Flexibility of working from home
The opportunity is with a leading managing agent that operates all across the UK on facilities contracts in the health, education, commercial and industrial sectors amongst others. This particular retail opportunity is based in Manchester.
- Soft Services Contract Management - Based in Manchester
- Experience Managing Facilities Contracts - Required
I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
SheffieldPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Facilities Manager required to manage a TFM Contract in Bristol
- For an Education client. On a medium term contract.
Our client is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage a portfolio of Healthcare Centres in the Sheffield Region.
- Great opportunity to join a leading player in Healthcare provider management
- A background in the Health sector or similar preferred.
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsFacilities ManagerWest MidlandsTemporaryEstimatorLiverpoolPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Facilities, Health and Safety ManagerDoncasterPermanent£45,000 - £48,000Facilities ManagerCardiffPermanent£28,000 - £30,000Moves Manager - Large Financial Service ClientCity of LondonPermanent£35,000Facilities ManagerBristolTemporaryRegional SHEQ ManagerNottinghamPermanent£32,000 - £36,000Facilities ManagerLeicesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Facilities Manager - Client SideBirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £40,000View More Jobs