Facilities Management jobs
77 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£53,000 - £70,000
A unique international opportunity based in the Falkland Islands working directly for the Falkland Island Government as a Programme Manager.
You will manage the delivery of major programmes and projects to ensure planned benefits are realised. Liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation to agree scope, cost and schedule parameters.
- Programme Manager - Falkland Island Government, Unique international opportunity
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
MansfieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
Opportunity to join a national manufacturing business as a Facilities Manager at their distribution site as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
West MidlandsTemporary£208 - £210 per day (£54,076 - £54,596)
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting growing business
I am recruiting an experienced Facilities Manager, with an electrical or mechanical background, with total FM experience, for a 3 month assignment. The site is high profile, challenging and a great addition to a CV.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- An interesting assignment for an experiecned FM
- Working with a renound service provider, at one of their high profile sites
National Account Manager delivering an IFM solution through a team of 7 direct reports to a single client nationally with a contract value circa £3m.
DartfordPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Runnning a national IFM account to a single client
- Managing a team of 7 direct reports
As the Commercial Manager your primary function will be focused on maximising margin opportunities through management of change controls and Life cycle delivery.
North West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Client facing role as part of a global service provider
- Excellent Salary and Package
Our client is looking to bring in an experienced Health and Safety manager, able to drive a cultural and behavioural change around Health and Safety in our two UK production facilities, one in London and one in Ireland.
- Innovative and growing company
- Leading Health & Safety and Facilities operation at the production site
Facilities Manager - Global Professional Services client
Facilities Management - Large complex building
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Facilities Manager - Global Professional Services client
- Facilities Management - Large complex building
As the Engineering Technical Services Manager you will be accountable for all operational and technical delivery across a number of Public Sector sites within the Greater London area.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Mobile role within the Greater London area
- Leading a Public Sector contract for a leading service provider
Provide management support on day to day FM issues across the non-retail estate which comprises all distribution, office and call centre environments in the UK
- Opportunity to join a leading retailer
- Newly created position
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsInterim Facilities ManagerWest MidlandsTemporary£208 - £210 per day (£54,076 - £54,596)National Account ManagerBirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Commercial Manager (Services)DartfordPermanent£50,000 - £65,000Head of Head & Safety and Facilities - North West LondonNorth West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000Senior Engineering Manager - LondonLondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Senior Facilities Manager - Large Property PortfolioLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000Fire Risk AssessorBirminghamPermanent£35,000Fire Risk Assessor - 6 month FTC or permEnglandTemporary£32,000 - £35,000TFM Delivery Consultant - LondonLondonPermanentView more jobs