Facilities Management jobs
79 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
As Compliance and Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the Contract Management of all major FM service providers and ensuring Compliance with all associated contracts, QSHE and statutory compliance at this unique estate in Newmarket Suffolk.
- Ensure the effective management of all major FM contracts to this unique estate.
- Manage all Contracts, Statutory Compliance, QSHE activity & Asset Register
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
PrescotPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
Our client is looking for an Estimator to join their rapidly expanding team to assist the bid team on a range of Facilities Management contracts in the Merseyside area.
West EndPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding Facilities Management contactor
- Business sector rapidly growing in turnover
Assistant Manager for an FM team with responsibility for 100 multi-tenanted properties in Central London & the West End.
- Assistant FM for a portfolio of 100 Public Sector Properties
- Sought after location in Central and the West end of London
Are you a Facilities Coordinator relocating to London? Our Property & Construction recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Opportunity to join a national Distribution client as a Facilities Manager as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
BirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £41,000
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting multi national blue chip with great progression mapped out
Based in a prestigious area of Birmingham City Centre, I am looking for a Facilities Manager - Client Side with a passion for service excellence who will thrive in delivering 5 Star service to senior stakeholders across main stream facilities, events and projects.
This role is an immediate start on a 6 months fixed term contract with the expectation that it will become permanent.
NottinghamPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Managing all Facilties Service lines for a Professional Services firm
- City Centre location in Birmingham
I am currently seeking a dynamic and forward thinking individual who is looking for a highly visible role within a world class facilities service provider to head up an account as Head of Facilities with full responsibility for the delivery and commercial success of a large multi million pound IFM account. Ideally, this person will be based in the Nottingham area but able to travel nationally.
- Delivering an integrated facilities management contract to a FTSE 100 business
- Putting people at the heart of successful service delivery
Facilities Manager - Hard Service (TFM)
High profile media client - EMEA sites
Strong track record Technical FM experience
Total Facilities Management experience
Worked within a high profile environment
Based in Central London
- Facilities Manager
- TFM contract - High profile media company
I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
- Facilities Manager required to manage a TFM Contract in Bristol
- For an Education client. On a medium term contract.
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsAssistant Facilities ManagerWest EndPermanent£35,000 - £42,000Facilities Manager - DistributionBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Facilites Manager - Hard ServicesEnglandPermanentPFI Account ManagerEast LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000PFI Regional Facilities ManagerEast LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Head of Facilities, Health & Safety and EnvironmentBatleyPermanent£40,000 - £48,000Projects Program ManagerWokingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000HSE & Q DirectorWest LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000Head of Cleaning ExcellenceLondonPermanent£75,000 - £80,000View More Jobs