Facilities Management jobs
76 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£53,000 - £70,000
A unique international opportunity based in the Falkland Islands working directly for the Falkland Island Government as a Programme Manager.
You will manage the delivery of major programmes and projects to ensure planned benefits are realised. Liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation to agree scope, cost and schedule parameters.
- Programme Manager - Falkland Island Government, Unique international opportunity
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
Facilities Manager - Hard Service (TFM)
High profile media client - EMEA sites
Strong track record Technical FM experience
Total Facilities Management experience
Worked within a high profile environment
Based in Central London
BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Facilities Manager
- TFM contract - High profile media company
The position of Regional Facilities Manager has full responsibility's for a broad range of FM services to a portfolio of property. Its a position which must drive performance and be responsible for the contract KPI's, you will also have full H&S responsibility.
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Regional role managing a portfolio of property
- Providing full range of FM services to a variety of buildings
The Facilities and Tenant Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
East MidlandsTemporary£31,000 - £35,000
- Regional role managing healthcare property
- Managing all FM and Tenant relations
This M&E Condition Asset Surveyor Role will involve going to a multitude of sites, from blue chip, industrial to public sector clients and to complete an in-depth and thorough M&E Condition Survey on the Assets on site. For those M&E Condition Asset Surveyors that impress, there will be the opportunity for further contract work moving forward.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- This leading service provider is looking for some experienced
- M&E Condition Surveyor to help them survey buildings in the East Midlands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager in Yorkshire to work for a large Facilities Management provider, who continue to enjoy growth with its impressive multi-site client base.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Facilities Management Experience in the Retail Sector - REQUIRED
- Facilites Contract Management & Facilities Managment in Comercial Office Space
The role of Commercial Manager will provide contract commercial support in the West Midlands region. The Midlands business is expected to have a growing turnover in 2017, with a range of contracts principally working for public sector bodies.
CoventryPermanent£75,000 - £85,000
- Role managing high profile and value contacts in the Midlands
- Contracts including PFI and Healthcare
Responsible for leading the provision of all activities and deliverables required to meet the operational standards of the data centre facilities.
To lead on the delivery of projects associated with the portfolio (from planning through to implementation) ensuring they meet required technical specifications within time, cost and quality.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Client side FTSE 100 Data Centre portfolio
- Leading national employer
To provide strategic Building Services Engineering and Compliance Management advice, guidance & support to the Estates and Facilities Division. You will be required to support the delivery of business activities and ensure compliance with all relevant guidelines.
- Nationwide Building Services Engineer Role. Technical Background - REQUIRED
- Multi-Site Building Service & Building Maintenance.
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsRegional Facilities ManagerBirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Facilities and Tenant ManagerOxfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Facilities ManagerEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000Commercial ManagerBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £55,000Technical Lead - Data Centre Maintenance/ProjectsCoventryPermanent£75,000 - £85,000Building Services EngineerEast Riding of YorkshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000Contract Manager - Hard FMBirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Contract Manager - IFMBristolPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Health & Safety Manager - Leading Law FirmLondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000View more jobs