Facilities Management jobs
80 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobEnglandPermanent£53,000 - £70,000
A unique international opportunity based in the Falkland Islands working directly for the Falkland Island Government as a Programme Manager.
You will manage the delivery of major programmes and projects to ensure planned benefits are realised. Liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation to agree scope, cost and schedule parameters.
- Programme Manager - Falkland Island Government, Unique international opportunity
- Favourable tax regime, island jurisdiction
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
Milton KeynesPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
The FM Account Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of a customer focused work streams within the division, they will provide clear leadership and direction to the delivery teams ensuring that all works are completed safely to programme, budget and quality standards.
SolihullTemporary£8 - £9 per hour (£16,639 - £18,719)
- Working across several contracts and locations
- Managing operationally and strategically
I am looking for a planner/scheduler to work with a leading facilities management company in Solihull.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- 3 month contract
- Based in Solihull
Facilities Management - Private Sector
Contract Management - Hard services
Preparing, monitoring and managing facilities budget
CoventryPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Facilities Management - Private Sector
- Facilities Management, Contract Management, Operations Management
The Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing the reactive, statutory and planned maintenance programmes on a large complex site in Coventry. This position is responsible for the direct management of teams of engineers and covers all areas of repair and maintenance in the property and grounds.
CambridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Managing all mechanical services on a large complex site
- Responisble for all planned, reactive maintenance and project work
As the Engineering Facilities Manager you will manage the delivery of the engineering service within a large Hospital
NorthamptonTemporary£8 - £9 per hour (£16,639 - £18,719)
- Leading a team of Engineers across a large Healthcare site
- On behalf of a leading FM service provider
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Billing Administrator to process invoices through the system and manage first line queries with suppliers / clients and resolve where possible.
- Facilities Management Company
- Billing Administrator - Northampton
Senior Facilities Manager - Global Professional Services client
Facilities Management - Large complex building
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Senior Facilities Manager - Global Professional Services client
- Facilities Management - Large complex building
Opportunity to join a national Distribution client as a Facilities Manager as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting multi national blue chip with great progression mapped out
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsFM Account ManagerMilton KeynesPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Planner/SchedulerSolihullTemporary£8 - £9 per hour (£16,639 - £18,719)Facilities Manager - Client sideLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Senior Mechanical Engineering ManagerCoventryPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Engineering Manager - HealthcareCambridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000Billing AdministratorNorthamptonTemporary£8 - £9 per hour (£16,639 - £18,719)Senior Facilities ManagerLondonPermanentAccount Manager - TransportLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Facilities Manager - Central Government ContractLondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000View More Jobs