Facilities Management - West Midlands jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management - West Midlands jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent
This role will take responsibility for the bid management and proposals team and the delivery of excellent bid submissions that exceed customer expectations, convey the depth and benefits of our offer and maximise our bid evaluation score.
- Delivering growth by retaining existing accounts and winning new business
- National role with a home base
I am currently recruiting a Facilities Manager for a temp to perm assignment with an education provider in the West Midlands. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Facilities Manager on a temp to perm basis and help them as they grow their estate. There is the potential for this role to become a permanent FM Director, as the Estate grows.
BirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £40,000
- Immediate start for a Facilities Manager in an Education Provider
- With the opportunity to go perm and to become a FM Director
Based in a prestigious area of Birmingham City Centre, I am looking for a Facilities Manager - Client Side with a passion for service excellence who will thrive in delivering 5 Star service to senior stakeholders across main stream facilities, events and projects.
- Managing all Facilties Service lines for a Professional Services firm
- City Centre location in Birmingham
Working from Birmingham and covering the Midlands as part of a National team, the CDM Health & Safety Consultant will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Midlands to a number of clients predominantly in the Education sector.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Working for a leading Property Consultancy based in the Midlands
- Advising on all elements of Health & Safety including CDM
My client requires an Facilities Contracts Manager - Logistics to take responsibility for the successful delivery of all outsourced facilities services across a number of sites.
This would very much suit an individual who has a great knowledge of managing service providers and who understands planned preventative maintenance scheduling and compliance.
BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Managing all outsourced Facilities services for a Logistics business
- Knowledge of PPM scheduling & compliance
Forensic Auditor - Birmingham. Working for this international brand handling all internal forensic duties.
- Working with a national operator.
- Leading on forensic assignments for this commercial busienss.
An opportunity has arisen within a public body for a Interim Procurement Manager with Facilities Experience to join their team.
- An experienced Procurement Manager
- With experience in commercial procurement and Facilities Management
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsBid Management & Proposals DirectorWest MidlandsPermanentFacilities ManagerWest MidlandsTemporaryFacilities Manager - Client SideBirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £40,000CDM Health & Safety ConsultantBirminghamPermanent£40,000Facilities Contracts Manager - LogisticsBirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £40,000Forensic AuditorBirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Interim Procurement Manager with Facilities ExperienceBirminghamPermanentView More Jobs