Facilities Management - West Midlands jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management - West Midlands jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Opportunity to join a national Distribution client as a Facilities Manager as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
BirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £41,000
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting multi national blue chip with great progression mapped out
Based in a prestigious area of Birmingham City Centre, I am looking for a Facilities Manager - Client Side with a passion for service excellence who will thrive in delivering 5 Star service to senior stakeholders across main stream facilities, events and projects.
This role is an immediate start on a 6 months fixed term contract with the expectation that it will become permanent.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Managing all Facilties Service lines for a Professional Services firm
- City Centre location in Birmingham
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
- Managing multiple healthcare sites in Coventry
- Responsible for all property maintenance and tenant management
My client is a leading provider of Facilities Management services looking to appoint a Regional Director because of the massive growth they have seen over the past 2 years. This role will involve managing, mentoring and developing a team of managers to deliver a 'best in class' service to their clients through how they motivate their teams, manage their client relationships and implement process across their contracts.
- Responsible for operational delivery of a number of integrated FM contracts
- Inspirational people led National FM business
M&E Project Manager required for high profile FM contract with major major automotive client. This a multi site role with a flexible base.
- Managing M&E Projects on automotive sites
- Senior position with multiple high level projects to manage
Working from Birmingham and covering the Midlands as part of a National team, the CDM Health & Safety Consultant will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Midlands to a number of clients predominantly in the Education sector.
- Working for a leading Property Consultancy based in the Midlands
- Advising on all elements of Health & Safety including CDM
This role will take responsibility for the bid management and proposals team and the delivery of excellent bid submissions that exceed customer expectations, convey the depth and benefits of our offer and maximise our bid evaluation score.
- Delivering growth by retaining existing accounts and winning new business
- National role with a home base
About Michael Page Facilities ManagementMichael Page has a proven track record of placing our facilities management job seekers with a range of employers. With specialist facilities management recruitment teams based at offices across the UK, we've got the market covered - we know who‘s hiring and when, and can provide you with the CV and career advice to help you get the facilities management job you're after.We recruit permanent, temporary and contract roles for clients including:
- Facilities management service providers
- End users – both private and public sector
We recruit for hard, soft and integrated facilities management professionals, and the types of jobs we handle include:
- Bid managers
- Building services managers/directors
- Commercial managers
- Contracts managers
- Estates managers/directors
If you'd like to have a look at all the jobs we're currently handling you can browse them here.For more information on facilities management career advice or to speak to us about your hiring needs, please get in touch with our Michael Page Facilities Management team.
- Facilities managers/directors
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Technical services managers
Latest jobsFacilities Manager - DistributionBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Facilities ManagerCoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Regional DirectorWest MidlandsPermanent£65,000M&E Project ManagerBirminghamPermanent£50,000Bid Management & Proposals DirectorWest MidlandsPermanentFacilities Manager - Client Side - Temp to PermBirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £41,000CDM Health & Safety ConsultantBirminghamPermanent£40,000Forensic AuditorBirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000View More Jobs