Facilities Management - Building Services Manager / Director jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Building Services Manager / Director jobs
- LondonPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
The Building Manager will be based in and be directly responsible for an allocated building, ensuring that the highest standards of management, maintenance, and service are maintained, whilst having due regard to expenditure and current legislation.
ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Mixed used residential, commercial, and retail
- High-profile property with high-profile tenants
Our client is looking for a Building Controls Engineer to deliver effective PPM across the North West of England on a mixed portfolio of contracts.
West MidlandsTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Working for a Leading Facilities Services Provider around Manchester
- Must have at least 5 years' experience working withing a BMS environment
I am currently recruiting a Building Services Manager to join my client, a forward thinking service provider, at their PFI site in the West Midlands. This role requires extensive fabric maintenance knowledge and experience. Although experience is essential, it must be accompanied by a can do attitude and an ability to deliver in results in a challenging environment.
- Leading service provider is looking for an experienced building fabric manager
- To manage all fabric maintenance on their NHS site