Facilities Management - Building Services Manager / Director jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Building Services Manager / Director jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£44,000 - £50,000
The Building Operations Manager (BOM) role will involve both day to day business as usual coordination, reacting to Trouble Tickets, critical environments, management of ad-hoc projects and MAC support.Looking for an assertive candidate who can communicate effectively and cross-functionally to understand business needs, problem-solve and deliver facilities solutions that are both high-quality and cost-effective.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- IT & Technology - Brand new central London building
- Hard Fm - Qualified in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
The role is an office and site based role and has overall responsibility for Building Maintenance, Building Services and Project Delivery within the companies multiple location in Central London.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £48,000
- Prestigious London West End location
- Attractive pension scheme and benefits
The Building Manager will be based in and be directly responsible for an allocated building, ensuring that the highest standards of management, maintenance, and service are maintained, whilst having due regard to expenditure and current legislation.
- Mixed used residential, commercial, and retail
- High-profile property with high-profile tenants