Facilities Management - Contract Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Our client are looking for a Contract Manager to manager and oversee FM operations on a high profile portfolio of higher Education sites in North London.
As Contract Manager you will manage all the soft services, supervise relevant members of staff, help build client relationships, H&S and manage an operational budget.
- Must have a demonstratable background in Facilities Management
- Have experience in an Education environment
An opportunity has arisen within a public body for a Interim Procurement Manager with Facilities Experience to join their team.
South East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An experienced Procurement Manager
- With experience in commercial procurement and Facilities Management
Unique opportunity to deliver a c£3.5m cleaning contract to a large shopping centre in the South East with the true autonomy to achieve a "best in class" service.
- Responsible for a c£3m Cleaning operation at an iconic Shopping Centre.
- Strategic ownership with full autonomy to deliver a "best in class service"