Facilities Management - Contract Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Contract Manager jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
Michael Page have partnered with a PFI Service provider to provide an M+E Project Manager to help deliver a series of projects across their portfolio in the North West.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Interim Mechanical & Electrical Post
- PFI - Varian Focus
Our client are looking for a Contract Manager to manager and oversee FM operations on a high profile portfolio of higher Education sites in North London.
As Contract Manager you will manage all the soft services, supervise relevant members of staff, help build client relationships, H&S and manage an operational budget.
- Must have a demonstratable background in Facilities Management
- Have experience in an Education environment
An opportunity has arisen within a public body for a Interim Procurement Manager with Facilities Experience to join their team.
South East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- An experienced Procurement Manager
- With experience in commercial procurement and Facilities Management
Unique opportunity to deliver a c£3.5m cleaning contract to a large shopping centre in the South East with the true autonomy to achieve a "best in class" service.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Responsible for a c£3m Cleaning operation at an iconic Shopping Centre.
- Strategic ownership with full autonomy to deliver a "best in class service"
A leading FM provider are seeking a Cleaning Regional Manager to oversee cleaning operations across c150 contracts in London within the Commercial Sector.
- Oversee a mixed portfolio of cleaning contracts in London c£7m p/a.
- Manage several Support Managers to ensure effective delivery to c150 contracts.