Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
49 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
As Compliance and Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the Contract Management of all major FM service providers and ensuring Compliance with all associated contracts, QSHE and statutory compliance at this unique estate in Newmarket Suffolk.
- Ensure the effective management of all major FM contracts to this unique estate.
- Manage all Contracts, Statutory Compliance, QSHE activity & Asset Register
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
Are you a Facilities Coordinator relocating to London? Our Property & Construction recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
To provide management and supervision of the group's hard services and facilities delivery, including; repairs and maintenance of mechanical and electrical services, utilities and premises fabric. To provide technical support to the business continuity team and to manage the group's energy provision and usage. To support the facilities health and safety provisions.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading financial advisory company
- 13 locations accross the UK and Ireland
This is a very exciting opportunity to someone to join a well known organisation based in central Bristol as a Centre Manager.
ManchesterPermanent£52,000 - £57,000
- Centre Manager
- Centre Manager
Working across a small portfolio of extremely large and diverse sites in the Manchester and Bristol, the Account Director - Soft FM will take full operational responsibility for the provision of multiple facilities service lines with a multi million pound annual spend.
Managing delivery to a recognisable brand, they will take pride in delivering world class service and will be at the cutting edge of innovation and best practice.
- Delivering bundled Soft FM services to a small number of large complex sites
- Based along the M6/M5 corridor
This role will take responsibility for the bid management and proposals team and the delivery of excellent bid submissions that exceed customer expectations, convey the depth and benefits of our offer and maximise our bid evaluation score.
LeicesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Delivering growth by retaining existing accounts and winning new business
- National role with a home base
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
CardiffPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- FM role with added responsibility for marketing of space
- Responsible for Healthcare sites across the city
Working at a large, high profile Corporate site in the centre of Cardiff, the Facilities Manager will be responsible for delivering all Soft FM service lines on behalf of a leading national Facilities Management service provider.
This role would ideally suit a Facilities Manager with a track record at Manager level or a Supervisor ready to step up into a Manager role who has a strong Corporate background.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Managing bundeld soft facilities services at a large corporate site
- Based in Cardiff and working for a well known service provider
The opportunity is with a leading managing agent that operates all across the UK on facilities contracts in the health, education, commercial and industrial sectors amongst others. This particular retail opportunity is based in Manchester.
- Soft Services Contract Management - Based in Manchester
- Experience Managing Facilities Contracts - Required