Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
39 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
MansfieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
Opportunity to join a national manufacturing business as a Facilities Manager at their distribution site as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
West MidlandsTemporary£208 - £210 per day (£54,076 - £54,596)
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting growing business
I am recruiting an experienced Facilities Manager, with an electrical or mechanical background, with total FM experience, for a 3 month assignment. The site is high profile, challenging and a great addition to a CV.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- An interesting assignment for an experiecned FM
- Working with a renound service provider, at one of their high profile sites
National Account Manager delivering an IFM solution through a team of 7 direct reports to a single client nationally with a contract value circa £3m.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Runnning a national IFM account to a single client
- Managing a team of 7 direct reports
As the Engineering Technical Services Manager you will be accountable for all operational and technical delivery across a number of Public Sector sites within the Greater London area.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Mobile role within the Greater London area
- Leading a Public Sector contract for a leading service provider
An opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Manager in Yorkshire to work for a large Facilities Management provider, who continue to enjoy growth with its impressive multi-site client base.
- Facilities Management Experience in the Retail Sector - REQUIRED
- Facilites Contract Management & Facilities Managment in Comercial Office Space
As a TFM Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for coordinating and managing all FM services across a number of buildings within the Public Sector across London
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Enormous opportunity for career progression
- Excellent package within an agile organisation
As the Facilities management Consultant you will be required to deliver Cost Consultancy advice to public & private sector client. In conjunction with supporting the Senior Facilities Management Consultant in delivering services on a variety of projects
DerbyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Consulting across both the Public and Private Sector
- Excellent package and Bonus prospects
I am looking for an individual to join one of the UKs most recognisable FTSE 100 industrial businesses with the remit of delivering their facilities, energy, capex, property and projects agenda as well as taking the lead on all property related Health & Safety.
- Exciting FTSE 100 hi tech industrial business
- Responsible for Facilities and Capex strategy and delivery
Are you a Facilities Coordinator relocating to London? Our Property & Construction recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival