Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
38 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
CoventryPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
The Senior Mechanical Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing the reactive, statutory and planned maintenance programmes on a large complex site in Coventry. This position is responsible for the direct management of teams of engineers and covers all areas of repair and maintenance in the property and grounds.
CambridgePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Managing all mechanical services on a large complex site
- Responisble for all planned, reactive maintenance and project work
As the Engineering Facilities Manager you will manage the delivery of the engineering service within a large Hospital
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Leading a team of Engineers across a large Healthcare site
- On behalf of a leading FM service provider
Opportunity to join a national Distribution client as a Facilities Manager as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting multi national blue chip with great progression mapped out
I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
- Facilities Manager required to manage a TFM Contract in Birmingham
- For an Education client. On a medium term contract.
The Facilities Services Manager will be working for a prestigious law firm in Nottingham and also covering two other offices in the Midlands. The role is responsible for managing on site teams of Front of House staff and operational Facilities teams.
- Corporate law firm with City Centre offices
- Managing 3 sites in the Midlands
Are you a Facilities Coordinator relocating to London? Our Property & Construction recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
DerbyPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
I am looking for an individual to join one of the UKs most recognisable FTSE 100 industrial businesses with the remit of delivering their facilities, energy, capex, property and projects agenda as well as taking the lead on all property related Health & Safety.
West MidlandsTemporary£400 - £425 per day (£103,992 - £110,492)
- Exciting FTSE 100 hi tech industrial business
- Responsible for Facilities and Capex strategy and delivery
A blue-chip Facilities management organisation are recruiting for an Interim to come in and provide assistance initially on a 3 month contract with the possibility of extensions. You will be brought in to assist the Head of procurement with current projects and will come from a background of facilities management.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Strategic Soft Sourcing
- Facilities Management
To provide management and supervision of the group's hard services and facilities delivery, including; repairs and maintenance of mechanical and electrical services, utilities and premises fabric. To provide technical support to the business continuity team and to manage the group's energy provision and usage. To support the facilities health and safety provisions.
- Leading financial advisory company
- 13 locations accross the UK and Ireland