Facilities Management - Facilities Management jobs
42 Matching Jobs
Facilities Management jobs
- Featured JobNewmarketPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
As Compliance and Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for the Contract Management of all major FM service providers and ensuring Compliance with all associated contracts, QSHE and statutory compliance at this unique estate in Newmarket Suffolk.
- Ensure the effective management of all major FM contracts to this unique estate.
- Manage all Contracts, Statutory Compliance, QSHE activity & Asset Register
As Facilities & Estates Manager, you will be oversee the delivery of FM services to the Godolphin Racing & Breeding stables based in Newmarket. With responsibility for over 5,000 acres, 350 buildings and a comprehensive Facilities budget, you will nurture a team of Facilities & Estates professionals to lead a first class Facilities operation to this unique estate.
- Oversee the delivery of Facilities & Estates services over substantial grounds
- Lead the implementation of best practice within the Facilities & Estates team
Are you a Facilities Coordinator relocating to London? Our Property & Construction recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
BirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Opportunity to join a national Distribution client as a Facilities Manager as the first step in a potentially exciting journey with career progression mapped out.
BirminghamPermanent£37,000 - £41,000
- In house Facilities Manager for one of my client's distribution sites
- Exciting multi national blue chip with great progression mapped out
Based in a prestigious area of Birmingham City Centre, I am looking for a Facilities Manager - Client Side with a passion for service excellence who will thrive in delivering 5 Star service to senior stakeholders across main stream facilities, events and projects.
This role is an immediate start on a 6 months fixed term contract with the expectation that it will become permanent.
- Managing all Facilties Service lines for a Professional Services firm
- City Centre location in Birmingham
I am currently recruiting an energetic and highly self motivated facilities manager, for a six month contract. This Facilities Manager position, will have the opportunity of travel to Birmingham and London. This role is perfect for someone who is able to work autonomously, has TFM experience and has exceptional stakeholder engagement.
East LondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Facilities Manager required to manage a TFM Contract in Bristol
- For an Education client. On a medium term contract.
As PFI Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of all FM services to c30 schools in the East London area.
East LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Oversee all FM services to this c£8m p/a Education PFI contract in London.
- Accountability for c30 schools across a large region and three line reports.
Responsible for the delivery of all FM services to c10 schools on this large Education PFI contract.
CoventryPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Oversee the delivery of FM services to c10 PFI schools in London
- Act as the lead for Engineering / Fabric maintenance matters on this contract
The Facilities Manager will be working for a provider of Healthcare property and will have responsibility for the Facilities Management of sites, management of the client relationships and local teams. You will also have responsibility for driving the occupation level of sites and the local marketing of space.
SheffieldPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Managing multiple healthcare sites in Coventry
- Responsible for all property maintenance and tenant management
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of between 6-8 Healthcare Centres in the Sheffield region.
- Great opportunity to join a leading player in Healthcare provider management
- Knowlegdge of compliance and health and safety preferred.