Facilities Management - Facilities Manager / Director jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Facilities Manager / Director jobs
- MertonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This role is responsible for the operational management of the 2 premises portfolio across City of London and South West London
WakefieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Top tier financial services group
- Based in South-West London
A great opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities, Environment and Health and Safety Manager to manage all aspects of facilities and health and safety across a UK portfolio of offices and industrial units to ensure the highest levels of service and compliance are achieved.
SheffieldPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity to implement facilities policy for a business operating worldwide.
- Strong background in total facilities management and health and safety needed
Our client is looking for a Property Maintenance and Facilities Manager to look after the facilities function for their portfolio of over 300 properties nationwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and take ownership of the facilities management side of the business.
- Great opportunity to join a leading brand in construction material supply
- Ability to travel is a must.
Manage the activities of the Business Centre and Facilities teams in the various functional areas ensuring all services, equipment, physical facilities and facility systems function/operate properly.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- National role looking after 2 sites in Berkshire and the midlands
- Excellent benefits (see what's on offer section)
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for delivering all of the operational services lines required for the Firm from a facilities perspective. This includes line management of the Front of House team and Facilities Helpdesk team, as well as general facilities and premises management.
City of LondonPermanent£38,000 - £46,000
- High-profile, prestigious law firm
- Potential long-term extension
The role is primarily a supervisory role with extensive line management responsibilities, to deliver the agreed National service, strategy and business plan to achieve high standard of facilities management.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management
- 6 FMs/BMs reporting to this role
- Subcontractors Management
- Audit and monitoring of planned maintenance activity
- Main point of contact for external parties
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Leading energy company in Europe
- Large FM team and opportunity to progress
Head of Office Service will join Operations Teams who are real superstars in ensuring an inspiring and comfortable environment to work in everyday. UK team consists of PA/Executive Support, Office Services & IT.
- Exciting luxury e-commerce business
- Beautiful new office in East London
Our client who are a large global FM service provider are looking for an experience National Account Director to deliver all FM services.
The majority of services are self-delivered with specialist services sub-contracted.
The core of the portfolio is London and South East based which is the preferred location for the individual.
- A global Fm service provider with an newly won UK wide FM contract
- Require an experienced Account Director to deliver FM services across the UK
Leader in the General Aviation fueling, our client is looking for a JV Sales & Operations Manager M/F, in order to develop and handle fuel facilities and service provision contracts in Airports through its Joint-Ventures (JV).
- Leader in Fueling and Airport service provision
- Sales and Operations management of JV in Airport Fueling