Facilities Management - Facilities Manager / Director jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Facilities Manager / Director jobs
- West MidlandsTemporary
I am currently recruiting a Facilities Manager for a temp to perm assignment with an education provider in the West Midlands. They are looking for someone to come on board as a Facilities Manager on a temp to perm basis and help them as they grow their estate. There is the potential for this role to become a permanent FM Director, as the Estate grows.
- Immediate start for a Facilities Manager in an Education Provider
- With the opportunity to go perm and to become a FM Director
The role of Group Head of Facilities Management is a key position for the management and implementation of of all maintenance and facilities requirements across a large European portfolio.
The Group Head of Facilities Management will have full responsibility for the strategic planning and implementation of maintenance and investment budgets across the region.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A leading european retail & leisure organisation
- Looking for a new Head of Facilities across UK and Europe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities Manager to take ownership of over 150 sites nationally. At present you will have a blank canvas as they need someone to really take charge of the contractors on both hard and soft facilities.
MertonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading automotive provider operating nationally
- Must be willing to travel
This role is responsible for the operational management of the 2 premises portfolio across City of London and South West London
WakefieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Top tier financial services group
- Based in South-West London
A great opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities, Environment and Health and Safety Manager to manage all aspects of facilities and health and safety across a UK portfolio of offices and industrial units to ensure the highest levels of service and compliance are achieved.
- Opportunity to implement facilities policy for a business operating worldwide.
- Strong background in total facilities management and health and safety needed
Manage the activities of the Business Centre and Facilities teams in the various functional areas ensuring all services, equipment, physical facilities and facility systems function/operate properly.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- National role looking after 2 sites in Berkshire and the midlands
- Excellent benefits (see what's on offer section)
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for delivering all of the operational services lines required for the Firm from a facilities perspective. This includes line management of the Front of House team and Facilities Helpdesk team, as well as general facilities and premises management.
City of LondonPermanent£38,000 - £46,000
- High-profile, prestigious law firm
- Potential long-term extension
The role is primarily a supervisory role with extensive line management responsibilities, to deliver the agreed National service, strategy and business plan to achieve high standard of facilities management.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management
- 6 FMs/BMs reporting to this role
- Subcontractors Management
- Audit and monitoring of planned maintenance activity
- Main point of contact for external parties
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Leading energy company in Europe
- Large FM team and opportunity to progress
Head of Office Service will join Operations Teams who are real superstars in ensuring an inspiring and comfortable environment to work in everyday. UK team consists of PA/Executive Support, Office Services & IT.
- Exciting luxury e-commerce business
- Beautiful new office in East London