Facilities Management - Facilities Manager / Director jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Facilities Manager / Director jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Our client is looking for a Property, Maintenance and Facilities Managers to look after the facilities function for their portfolio of over 300 properties nationwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and take ownership of the facilities management side of the business.
BracknellPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Great opportunity to join a leading brand in construction material supply
- Ability to travel is a must.
Manage the activities of the Business Centre and Facilities teams in the various functional areas ensuring all services, equipment, physical facilities and facility systems function/operate properly.
BristolPermanent£45,000 - £47,000
- National role looking after 2 sites in Berkshire and the midlands
- Broad range of responsibilities including P/L Management & Customer Service
I am currently looking for a Regional Property Manager to provide an excellent service to my client's customers across a number of sites across the M5/M6 corridor delivered through a team of Area Managers whilst taking responsibility for a multi million pound service charge budget.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- One of the Uk's largest property builders/managers
- Experience of 'managing managers' across a large portfolio essential
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for delivering all of the operational services lines required for the Firm from a facilities perspective. This includes line management of the Front of House team and Facilities Helpdesk team, as well as general facilities and premises management.
- High-profile, prestigious law firm
- Potential long-term extension
Working across a small portfolio of extremely large and diverse sites in Birmingham, the Regional Facilities Manager will take full operational responsibility for the provision of multiple facilities service lines with a multi million pound annual spend.
Managing delivery to a global brand, they will take pride in delivering world class service and will be at the cutting edge of innovation and best practice.
City of LondonPermanent£38,000 - £46,000
- Managing IFM delivery to 3 large hi tech sites in Birmingham
- Working for a national facilities service provider
The role is primarily a supervisory role with extensive line management responsibilities, to deliver the agreed National service, strategy and business plan to achieve high standard of facilities management.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management
- 6 FMs/BMs reporting to this role
- Subcontractors Management
- Audit and monitoring of planned maintenance activity
- Main point of contact for external parties
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Leading energy company in Europe
- Large FM team and opportunity to progress
Head of Office Service will join Operations Teams who are real superstars in ensuring an inspiring and comfortable environment to work in everyday. UK team consists of PA/Executive Support, Office Services & IT.
- Exciting luxury e-commerce business
- Beautiful new office in East London
Our client who are a large global FM service provider are looking for an experience National Account Director to deliver all FM services.
The majority of services are self-delivered with specialist services sub-contracted.
The core of the portfolio is London and South East based which is the preferred location for the individual.
- A global Fm service provider with an newly won UK wide FM contract
- Require an experienced Account Director to deliver FM services across the UK
Leader in the General Aviation fueling, our client is looking for a JV Sales & Operations Manager M/F, in order to develop and handle fuel facilities and service provision contracts in Airports through its Joint-Ventures (JV).
- Leader in Fueling and Airport service provision
- Sales and Operations management of JV in Airport Fueling