Facilities Management - Facilities Manager / Director jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Facilities Manager / Director jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
I am currently seeking a dynamic and forward thinking individual who is looking for a highly visible role within a world class facilities service provider to head up an account as Head of Facilities with full responsibility for the delivery and commercial success of a large multi million pound IFM account. Ideally, this person will be based in the Nottingham area but able to travel nationally.
BatleyPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Delivering an integrated facilities management contract to a FTSE 100 business
- Putting people at the heart of successful service delivery
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a new Head of Facilities, Health & Safety and Environment to join a rapidly expanding name in the health care sector. They are seeking a highly motivated, influential and dynamic individual who is experienced in working within the facilities and health & safety agenda to join them as they move forward with their new estates strategy.
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding healthcare business
- Contractor management experience preferred
My client is a leading provider of Facilities Management services looking to appoint a Regional Director because of the massive growth they have seen over the past 2 years. This role will involve managing, mentoring and developing a team of managers to deliver a 'best in class' service to their clients through how they motivate their teams, manage their client relationships and implement process across their contracts.
HampshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Responsible for operational delivery of a number of integrated FM contracts
- Inspirational people led National FM business
To coordinate and manage the delivery of site property operations (Hard and Soft FM) in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks, to enable users to continue to occupy and undertake business as usual in a safe and efficient manner.
- Hampshire location
- Manage an in-house team of 45 staff (5 direct reports)
The role of Group Head of Facilities Management is a key position for the management and implementation of of all maintenance and facilities requirements across a large European portfolio.
The Group Head of Facilities Management will have full responsibility for the strategic planning and implementation of maintenance and investment budgets across the region.
ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- A leading european retail & leisure organisation
- Looking for a new Head of Facilities across UK and Europe
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities Manager to take ownership of over 150 sites nationally. At present you will have a blank canvas as they need someone to really take charge of the contractors on both hard and soft facilities.
MertonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading automotive provider operating nationally
- Must be willing to travel
This role is responsible for the operational management of the 2 premises portfolio across City of London and South West London
WakefieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Top tier financial services group
- Based in South-West London
A great opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities, Environment and Health and Safety Manager to manage all aspects of facilities and health and safety across a UK portfolio of offices and industrial units to ensure the highest levels of service and compliance are achieved.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity to implement facilities policy for a business operating worldwide.
- Strong background in total facilities management and health and safety needed
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for delivering all of the operational services lines required for the Firm from a facilities perspective. This includes line management of the Front of House team and Facilities Helpdesk team, as well as general facilities and premises management.
- High-profile, prestigious law firm
- Potential long-term extension
Leader in the General Aviation fueling, our client is looking for a JV Sales & Operations Manager M/F, in order to develop and handle fuel facilities and service provision contracts in Airports through its Joint-Ventures (JV).
- Leader in Fueling and Airport service provision
- Sales and Operations management of JV in Airport Fueling