Facilities Management - Facilities Manager / Director jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Facilities Manager / Director jobs
Senior Facilities Manager - Global Professional Services client
Facilities Management - Large complex building
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Senior Facilities Manager - Global Professional Services client
- Facilities Management - Large complex building
In this position as Account Manager you will run your division with the support of a senior Director. You will be involved in client liaison, team management and required to identify areas of growth within the contract.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Lead the delivery of Fm services to a Transport client
- based accross multiple sites in London
The Facilities manager role will allow you full responsibility to lead and deliver all aspects of the TFM service. On behalf of the provider you will be required to maintain the co-ordination of environmental, health and safety and emergency/disaster planning policies and procedures for this Central Government contract
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Multi site - Central Government
- Leading FM across Central London portfolio of buildings
The roles accountability will be monitored by the Divisional Director, and as such you will be required to ensure the progress and smooth running of this large FM account, as well as meeting and exceeding set performance targets.
SouthamptonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- General Manager - Public Sector Healthcare
- Over see all FM services within a large organisation
To provide the best place to work, so HQ teams can support the stores to become the best place to shop and ensure our visitors have a wonderful experience when visiting HQ. Supporting the FM team and other business functions to produce an engaging, flexible and productive working environment while making sure we meet all regulations and provide a safe place for staff, contractors and visitors.
BatleyPermanent£40,000 - £48,000
- Lead FM operation for the HQ of a leading retailer
- Dynamic, fast paced, and unconventional
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a new Head of Facilities, Health & Safety and Environment to join a rapidly expanding name in the health care sector. They are seeking a highly motivated, influential and dynamic individual who is experienced in working within the facilities and health & safety agenda to join them as they move forward with their new estates strategy.
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding healthcare business
- Contractor management experience preferred
My client is a leading provider of Facilities Management services looking to appoint a Regional Director because of the massive growth they have seen over the past 2 years. This role will involve managing, mentoring and developing a team of managers to deliver a 'best in class' service to their clients through how they motivate their teams, manage their client relationships and implement process across their contracts.
HampshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Responsible for operational delivery of a number of integrated FM contracts
- Inspirational people led National FM business
To coordinate and manage the delivery of site property operations (Hard and Soft FM) in accordance with all legal and regulatory frameworks, to enable users to continue to occupy and undertake business as usual in a safe and efficient manner.
MertonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Hampshire location
- Manage an in-house team of 45 staff (5 direct reports)
This role is responsible for the operational management of the 2 premises portfolio across City of London and South West London
WakefieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Top tier financial services group
- Based in South-West London
A great opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities, Environment and Health and Safety Manager to manage all aspects of facilities and health and safety across a UK portfolio of offices and industrial units to ensure the highest levels of service and compliance are achieved.
- Opportunity to implement facilities policy for a business operating worldwide.
- Strong background in total facilities management and health and safety needed