Facilities Management - Facilities Manager / Director jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Facilities Manager / Director jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities Manager to take ownership of over 150 sites nationally. At present you will have a blank canvas as they need someone to really take charge of the contractors on both hard and soft facilities.
- Leading automotive provider operating nationally
- Must be willing to travel
My client is looking for a Director - Contract Cleaning to manage 3 branches and their respective General Managers in the North covering Nottingham, Leeds and Birmingham delivering multi million pound cleaning contracts. This individual will report directly to the Managing Director and will be tasked with the financial success, operational standards and future growth of the business working alongside a Business Development Director and their team.
- Delivering contract cleaning to hundreds of sites through 3 general managers
- Must possess excellent operational and financial contract cleaning knowledge
My client is looking for a Director - Contract Cleaning to manage 3 branches and their respective General Managers in the South covering Bristol, Reading and Birmingham delivering multi million pound cleaning contracts. This individual will report directly to the Managing Director and will be tasked with the financial success, operational standards and future growth of the business working alongside a Business Development Director and their team.
MertonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Overall responsibility for 3 branches in Bristol, Reading and Birmingham
- Requires an excellent record in delivering cleaning across hundreds of sites
This role is responsible for the operational management of the 2 premises portfolio across City of London and South West London
WakefieldPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Top tier financial services group
- Based in South-West London
A great opportunity has arisen for a UK Facilities, Environment and Health and Safety Manager to manage all aspects of facilities and health and safety across a UK portfolio of offices and industrial units to ensure the highest levels of service and compliance are achieved.
SheffieldPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Opportunity to implement facilities policy for a business operating worldwide.
- Strong background in total facilities management and health and safety needed
Our client is looking for a Property Maintenance and Facilities Manager to look after the facilities function for their portfolio of over 300 properties nationwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and take ownership of the facilities management side of the business.
- Great opportunity to join a leading brand in construction material supply
- Ability to travel is a must.
Manage the activities of the Business Centre and Facilities teams in the various functional areas ensuring all services, equipment, physical facilities and facility systems function/operate properly.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- National role looking after 2 sites in Berkshire and the midlands
- Excellent benefits (see what's on offer section)
The Facilities Operations Manager is responsible for delivering all of the operational services lines required for the Firm from a facilities perspective. This includes line management of the Front of House team and Facilities Helpdesk team, as well as general facilities and premises management.
City of LondonPermanent£38,000 - £46,000
- High-profile, prestigious law firm
- Potential long-term extension
The role is primarily a supervisory role with extensive line management responsibilities, to deliver the agreed National service, strategy and business plan to achieve high standard of facilities management.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management
- 6 FMs/BMs reporting to this role
- Subcontractors Management
- Audit and monitoring of planned maintenance activity
- Main point of contact for external parties
- Leading energy company in Europe
- Large FM team and opportunity to progress