Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
2 Matching Jobs
- WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
As Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Environmental objectives relating to Waste Reduction and Recycling across this c£20m TFM contract.
LondonPermanent£38,511 - £48,743
- Lead this c£20m TFM contract's Environmetnal objectives and deliverables.
- Specific focus on all Waste Reduction and Recycling targets.
As a member of the Safety Services Team reporting ultimately to the Head of Safety and working alongside other safety advisors and specialists, the main purpose of the role is to provide advice, assurance and assistance on safety matters to departments across University portfolio.
- Safety Advisor required for a large University in London.
- Long term career opportunity with a world renound University.