Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- North West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Our client is looking to bring in an experienced Health and Safety manager, able to drive a cultural and behavioural change around Health and Safety in our two UK production facilities, one in London and one in Ireland.
EnglandTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- Innovative and growing company
- Leading Health & Safety and Facilities operation at the production site
I am looking for NEBOSH FIRE qualified Fire Risk Assessor to join a leading service provider. This is a temp to perm opportunity on a £35k salary. A national exciting role, with the opportunity to travel, develop your fire skill set and be part of a Fire team aiming to be the go to Fire Risk Assessors in the UK.
West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic long term stability and opportunities for 10 Fire Risk Assessors
- Temp to perm, 6 month FTC, £35k + excellent package
As a result of continued growth, my client are seeking a HSE & Q Director to develop, implement and subsequently manage all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment & Quality across the business.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Manage all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality for this FM Provider
- Lead the development of all Safety practices and procedures across the business
Our client, a leading provider of FM services, are seeking a HSE Manager for a 6 month FTC to oversee the delivery of HSE & compliance matters to a large, single site in Kent.
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for all HSE & compliance matters at a large single site in Kent.
- Liaise with all FM staff, contractors, clients and regulatory authorities.
As Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Environmental objectives relating to Waste Reduction and Recycling across this c£20m TFM contract.
- Lead this c£20m TFM contract's Environmetnal objectives and deliverables.
- Specific focus on all Waste Reduction and Recycling targets.