Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- EnglandTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
I am looking for NEBOSH FIRE qualified Fire Risk Assessor to join a leading service provider. This is a temp to perm opportunity on a £35k salary. A national exciting role, with the opportunity to travel, develop your fire skill set and be part of a Fire team aiming to be the go to Fire Risk Assessors in the UK.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic long term stability and opportunities for 10 Fire Risk Assessors
- Temp to perm, 6 month FTC, £35k + excellent package
The Health and Safety Manager is responsible for implementing regulatory provisions in our London offices (two sites within close proximity of each other) totalling circa 150,000 sq ft. This includes advising and collaborating with the central business function, supply chain service managers and operational staff to deliver all Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Prestigious Law Firm with Central London location
- Great benefits and working culture
As a result of continued growth, my client are seeking a HSE & Q Director to develop, implement and subsequently manage all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment & Quality across the business.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Manage all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality for this FM Provider
- Lead the development of all Safety practices and procedures across the business
Our client, a leading provider of FM services, are seeking a HSE Manager for a 6 month FTC to oversee the delivery of HSE & compliance matters to a large, single site in Kent.
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for all HSE & compliance matters at a large single site in Kent.
- Liaise with all FM staff, contractors, clients and regulatory authorities.
As Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Environmental objectives relating to Waste Reduction and Recycling across this c£20m TFM contract.
- Lead this c£20m TFM contract's Environmetnal objectives and deliverables.
- Specific focus on all Waste Reduction and Recycling targets.