Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- NottinghamPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
Working as part of a team of 4, the Regional SHEQ Manager will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Nottingham/East Midlands/North geography of my client's property portfolio.
This role is for an established and rapidly growing Facilities Management business who take pride in the pro active, energetic and engaging way that they work with their clients in order to deliver an outstanding service.
- Advising on all SHEQ matters for a portfolio covering the Midlands and North
- Field based with flexible working
Working from Birmingham and covering the Midlands as part of a National team, the CDM Health & Safety Consultant will be responsible for conducting and reviewing Health & Safety across the Midlands to a number of clients predominantly in the Education sector.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Working for a leading Property Consultancy based in the Midlands
- Advising on all elements of Health & Safety including CDM
Our client, a leading provider of FM services, are seeking a HSE Manager for a 6 month FTC to oversee the delivery of HSE & compliance matters to a large, single site in Kent.
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for all HSE & compliance matters at a large single site in Kent.
- Liaise with all FM staff, contractors, clients and regulatory authorities.
As Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Environmental objectives relating to Waste Reduction and Recycling across this c£20m TFM contract.
- Lead this c£20m TFM contract's Environmetnal objectives and deliverables.
- Specific focus on all Waste Reduction and Recycling targets.