Facilities Management - HSE&Q jobs
3 Matching Jobs
- West LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
As a result of continued growth, my client are seeking a HSE & Q Director to develop, implement and subsequently manage all matters relating to Health, Safety, Environment & Quality across the business.
KentPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Manage all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment & Quality for this FM Provider
- Lead the development of all Safety practices and procedures across the business
Our client, a leading provider of FM services, are seeking a HSE Manager for a 6 month FTC to oversee the delivery of HSE & compliance matters to a large, single site in Kent.
WindsorPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Responsible for all HSE & compliance matters at a large single site in Kent.
- Liaise with all FM staff, contractors, clients and regulatory authorities.
As Environmental Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Environmental objectives relating to Waste Reduction and Recycling across this c£20m TFM contract.
- Lead this c£20m TFM contract's Environmetnal objectives and deliverables.
- Specific focus on all Waste Reduction and Recycling targets.