Facilities Management - Maintenance jobs
2 Matching Jobs
- WarwickshirePermanent£32,000 - £38,000
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all maintenance issues both planned and reactive across a large educational site. The position is responsible for allocating work to a team of engineers and ensuring that standards of work are maintained and work is completed on time. You will also be responsible for building customer relationships around site.
- Managing all planned and reactive maintenance across a large education site
- Responsible for a team and sub-contractors
I am currently recruiting for an experienced M&E Condition Surveyor to work with a service provider on a short term project surveying the portfolio of a contract.
- A short term assignment with a service provider
- Doing the M&E Condition Surveys on the Portfolio of a new contract