Facilities Management - Operations Manager jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Operations Manager jobs
- North LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
The Facilities Account Manager will run all operations, initially focused on hard services with a view to picking up soft services in the first 6-12 months.
The role will be based North London with limited travel into central London.
Ideally suit to an individual who lives close to London but doesn't want the travel into London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Service provider position leading all operations on a new account
- Strong technical services backgound required
As Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of TFM contracts across London & the South East worth in excess of £5m. These will be key accounts to the business and each will have a dedicated Account Team for which you will ultimately be responsible for their retention and development.
Milton KeynesPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Provide leadership to a portfolio of TFM contracts across London and the SE.
- Ensure the retention and most importantly, the development of your team.
As Account Director, you will be responsible for all FM activity across this c£15m TFM account. The account spans 10 sites across the UK with the largest presence across the Northern Home Counties. You will lead the Senior Management Team of this account to deliver a best in class TFM service whilst exploring all opportunities for growth on the contract through excellent client engagement.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £65,000
- Responsiblity for leading a c£15m TFM UK account based in Southern Home Counties
- Full ownership of the contract including P&L, operational and team management.
Full operational management responsibility of a prestigious and successful property in Central London
LondonTemporary£38,000 - £42,000
- Over £2 million per annum budget responsibility
- Close working relationship with clients & occupiers
The Cleaning Account Manager will be responsible for the Account and the growth of the UK business, as well as the operational running of the contract.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £750,000
- Operations experience, Cleaning, BICSc, Soft Services
- Sales background
A leading London-based Book Publisher are seeking a Head of Operations to lead the full range of business support functions across the business.
- Unique role for a leading publisher overseeing all business support functions.
- Functions include Property & FM, Distribution Contract Management, H&S etc.