Facilities Management - Operations Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Operations Manager jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
Under the leadership of the Director of Real Estate & Facilities, to deliver core components to the business relating to business continuity planning
LondonPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- Heading Business Continuity & Security department
- Aggressive M&A strategy and growing culture
As Head of Cleaning Excellence, you will be responsible for leading and developing Cleaning Excellence across each sector and business unit within this highly renowned FM provider based in London.
North LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Lead & develop Cleaning Excellence across all business areas of this FM provider
- Identify, agree and implement best Cleaning practice across all sectors.
The Facilities Account Manager will run all operations, initially focused on hard services with a view to picking up soft services in the first 6-12 months.
The role will be based North London with limited travel into central London.
Ideally suit to an individual who lives close to London but doesn't want the travel into London
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Service provider position leading all operations on a new account
- Strong technical services backgound required
As Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of TFM contracts across London & the South East worth in excess of £5m. These will be key accounts to the business and each will have a dedicated Account Team for which you will ultimately be responsible for their retention and development.
Milton KeynesPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Provide leadership to a portfolio of TFM contracts across London and the SE.
- Ensure the retention and most importantly, the development of your team.
As Account Director, you will be responsible for all FM activity across this c£15m TFM account. The account spans 10 sites across the UK with the largest presence across the Northern Home Counties. You will lead the Senior Management Team of this account to deliver a best in class TFM service whilst exploring all opportunities for growth on the contract through excellent client engagement.
- Responsiblity for leading a c£15m TFM UK account based in Southern Home Counties
- Full ownership of the contract including P&L, operational and team management.