Facilities Management - Operations Manager jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Operations Manager jobs
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
As Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of TFM contracts across London & the South East worth in excess of £5m. These will be key accounts to the business and each will have a dedicated Account Team for which you will ultimately be responsible for their retention and development.
City of LondonTemporary£40,000 - £50,000
- Provide leadership to a portfolio of TFM contracts across London and the SE.
- Ensure the retention and most importantly, the development of your team.
Take a lead in consulting operational improvement project work as a part of security change programme
Milton KeynesPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Leading Banking Institution
- Leading a security change programme
As Account Director, you will be responsible for all FM activity across this c£15m TFM account. The account spans 10 sites across the UK with the largest presence across the Northern Home Counties. You will lead the Senior Management Team of this account to deliver a best in class TFM service whilst exploring all opportunities for growth on the contract through excellent client engagement.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £65,000
- Responsiblity for leading a c£15m TFM UK account based in Southern Home Counties
- Full ownership of the contract including P&L, operational and team management.
Full operational management responsibility of a prestigious and successful property in Central London
LondonTemporary£38,000 - £42,000
- Over £2 million per annum budget responsibility
- Close working relationship with clients & occupiers
The Cleaning Account Manager will be responsible for the Account and the growth of the UK business, as well as the operational running of the contract.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £750,000
- Operations experience, Cleaning, BICSc, Soft Services
- Sales background
A leading London-based Book Publisher are seeking a Head of Operations to lead the full range of business support functions across the business.
- Unique role for a leading publisher overseeing all business support functions.
- Functions include Property & FM, Distribution Contract Management, H&S etc.