Facilities Management - Project Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- WokingPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Working for a leading FM provider, the Project Program Manager will be responsible for the cradle to grave project delivery ensuring they are to delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality and standard.
- Responsible for leading the project team in delivering medium to large projects.
- Own the projects from cradle to grave ensuring on time, in budget delivery.
M&E Project Manager required for high profile FM contract with major major automotive client. This a multi site role with a flexible base.
LondonTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
- Managing M&E Projects on automotive sites
- Senior position with multiple high level projects to manage
The successful candidate will manage the portfolio of properties, dealing with the property until successful exchange and completion. The candidate will be highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills.
- Interim Moves Project Manager
- Office Refurbisment, Change Management