Facilities Management - Project Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
The Mechanical Project Manager will mainly be working on projects on extraction and HVAC systems in commercial environments such as restaurants and pubs. They will be responsible for managing projects from the initial site visit all the way through to the completion of engineering works and have full responsibility for P&L on projects.
- Working on mechanical projects on HVAC systems
- Managing projects from start to finish
An exciting Project Manager role ideally suited to individuals who have been involved with previous project work and specifically seen projects through to completion. Influencing stakeholders, planning, team development, and solving problems is all part of the role.
- An Interim Project Manager role within industry
- Leading the delivery of transformational projects
The position of Project Manager will be responsible for Property disaster recovery projects such as flood and fire in a wide variety of different environments including office, retail and industrial. This is a regional role in which you would have to travel to site and report on the damage and make recommendations on the best approach to recovery. You would then manage that project through to completion.
LondonTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
- Working for major FM company managing disaster recovery projects
- Interesting role with travel across the South
The successful candidate will manage the portfolio of properties, dealing with the property until successful exchange and completion. The candidate will be highly motivated with exceptional organisational skills.
- Interim Moves Project Manager
- Office Refurbisment, Change Management