114 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent
Due to growth Joe Browns are looking for a passionate, hands on Buying Director to lead their Buying, QC and Design team to create and deliver a unique product range meeting their strategic objectives.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is a unique fashion brand based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buying Director to their Head Office.
I am working with a wonderful, well-established and award-winning Fashion business based in North West England who are recruiting for an experienced Womenswear Pattern Cutter to join their successful team.
HertfordshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a successful, award-winning business
- Candidates should have experience in Womenswear woven product
This is a great opportunity for someone with extensive experience in online merchandising.
- Great opportunity with a leading gifting and accessories retailer
- A chance to have complete website ownership
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Jewellery designer to join this hugely successful international multi-channel retailer based in the East Midlands. Reporting directly into the head of design for non-clothing, this is a pivotal role within a key category for the business. You will be at the forefront of design direction for this area.
- Our client is a hugely successful international multi-channel retailer
- Seeking an experienced jewellery designer to join their successful team
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Garment Technologist with experience across Ladies and Childrenswear
North West EnglandPermanent
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Garment Technologist
- If you're tired of London, come work in Cornwall!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Senior Designer/Design Manager to join this fast fashion retailer based in the North West. This is a pivotal role within the design team where you will be at the forefront of the design direction. Reporting into the Design Manager, you will already be an established womenswear Designer with an innovative and edgy handwriting.
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- Our client is a hugely successful fast fashion brand
- Seeking a senior womenswear deisgner to join their innovative design team
- Established brand based in Greater London seeking a designer with a strong sportswear background across Multi-product on both Mens and Womenswear
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Seeking a Multi-product Designer across both Menswer and Womenswear
- Based in Greater London
Great opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist to work with an established womens clothing business based in the North West of England.
HertfordshirePermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with beautiful, higher-end womenswear product
- Candidates should have experience in formal, woven clothing
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business as an Assistant Buyer
North LondonPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Exciting opportunity for a rapidly growing fashion retailer in Hertfordshire
- Looking for an established BAA who is looking to take that step up
Michael Page is urgently looking for a Production Coordinator to join a fashion based in North London.
- Looking for an experienced Production Coordinator!
- It''s an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing fashion brand.
About Michael Page FashionAt Michael Page Fashion we are specialists in placing fashion professionals in all roles within design and development, buying and merchandising and store management. Many of us worked as professionals in the industry before moving over to the other side of the fence.As a Michael Page Fashion candidate you'll get the benefit of our industry knowledge and experience as well as the know-how we've developed from being part of one of the most successful recruitment businesses in the world. Each consultant focuses on a key area within the fashion industry so they can truly develop an in-depth understanding of the individual nuances of the given space.
From our offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Weybridge, we recruit fashion professionals for permanent and interim opportunities across the country and internationally. Our specialist areas of expertise include:
- Jewellery and accessories
Latest jobsPattern CutterNorth West EnglandPermanentOnline Trading ManagerHertfordshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000Senior Garment TechnologistCornwallPermanentSenior Womenswear Multiproduct Fast Fashion DesignerNorth West EnglandPermanentCostume Jewellery DesignerEast MidlandsPermanentSports and Leisure DesignerLondonPermanent£33,000 - £36,000Garment TechnologistNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000Production CoordinatorNorth LondonPermanent£24,000 - £27,000Childrens Essentials Designer - 3 Days a WeekEast MidlandsPermanent£250 - £250 per day (£64,995)View More Jobs