93 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent
Michael Page Fashion has partnered with In The Style to appoint a Head Of Product to lead, drive and manage the Buying and Merchandising teams to achieve maximum results.
- This is a unique opportunity to be part of the newest fashion success story.
- With exciting expansion plans and new head office space.
We have partnered with a market leading licensed apparel supplier to the UK high street, who are currently seeking a boyswear licensed graphic designer on a 12 month FTC to join their team.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is a market leading licensed apparel supplier to the high street
- Currently seeking a talented boyswear apparel graphic designer
I am working with a long-established supplier of Fashion into the highstreet who are recruiting for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their head office team in the North West of England.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Candidates will be working with an international customer base
- Opportunity to work for a long-established fashion business
Reporting directly into the design manager, you will have the responsibility for design across some of the most exciting fast fashion womenswear design on the UK High street
City of LondonPermanent
- Our client is one of the most influential fast fashion businesses
- Seeking an established denim designer to join their successful team
I am seeking both a Designer and Senior Designer to join a flourishing and ever expanding team of print designers , to design commercial and trend driven garments for a UK High-Street Brand. You must have experience working across placement prints and embroidery for young fast fashion accounts.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Established supplier based in Central London
- Strong feminie and commerical handwritng , placement prints and embroidery key
I am seeking a conscientious, friendly and confident individual who is able to work well under pressure, with a passion for the beauty industry. You will need to be very creative-minded & able to come up with new ideas and concepts within a tight timescale. The successful applicant will need to be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
LondonPermanent£150,000 - £250,000
- I am seeking an enthusiastic graduate/ assistant designer. Strong CAD skills.
- Role based in Greater London
We are looking for a Consultant Buying and Merchandising Director for a global fashion brand.
You will be advising our customer on effective range planning, management and sourcing on an ad-hoc basis with a potential position as a non executive director.
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Fast Growth Company
- Overseas Travel
A fantastic opportunity to work for a large well established retailer as their design lead on woman's footwear across their brand portfolio
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £93,000
- We have partnered with a leading womenswear retailer in the North West
- Seeking an experienced footwear designer to join their successful team
Taking a senior role in managing the team, you will be responsible for the management and development of 10 designers across hard goods, with a peer group of 5 senior designers within home.
WatfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer within the home sector
- Seeking a Senior Designer on Hard Goods within Home
As a Assistant Designer you will be Researching trend, creating mood and colour boards and sharing creative ideas is key to improve and develop my clients collections and to create trends for the season.
This may also include shop reports and souring new fabrications and trimmings. You will also work alongside the buying teams to reacted to sales information and together with your designer present design ideas and develop product to drive the range.
- Excellent opportunity to progress within an estblished company
- Growing fashion brand
About Michael Page Retail & FashionAt Michael Page Retail & Fashion we are specialists in placing fashion professionals in all roles within design and development, buying and merchandising and store management. Many of us worked as professionals in the industry before moving over to the other side of the fence.As a Fashion candidate you'll get the benefit of our industry knowledge and experience as well as the know-how we've developed from being part of one of the most successful recruitment businesses in the world. Each consultant focuses on a key area within the fashion industry so they can truly develop an in-depth understanding of the individual nuances of the given space.
From our offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Weybridge, we recruit fashion professionals for permanent and interim opportunities across the country and internationally. Our specialist areas of expertise include:
- Jewellery and accessories
Latest jobsTechnologistNorth West EnglandPermanentSenior Womens Denim DesignerNorth West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £45,000Fashion Print/Graphic DesignersCity of LondonPermanentDesign Assistant - Beauty & GiftingLondonPermanent£20,000 - £26,000Consultant Buying and Merchandising Director, FashionLondonPermanent£150,000 - £250,000Licensed Boyswear Apparel Designer 12 month FTCEast MidlandsTemporaryAssistant Womanswear DesignerWatfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000Quality ManagerWest MidlandsPermanentFurniture Design EngineerPrinces RisboroughPermanent£25,000 - £26,000View more jobs