112 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLeedsPermanent
Due to growth Joe Browns are looking for a passionate, hands on Buying Director to lead their Buying, QC and Design team to create and deliver a unique product range meeting their strategic objectives.
City of LondonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- Our client is a unique fashion brand based in Yorkshire.
- Looking to appoint a Buying Director to their Head Office.
I am currently recruiting for a Menswear specialist to work for a retailer based in Central London.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Urgently looking for a Menswear Technologist!
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-known retailer
A great premium fashion brand who due to an internal promotion is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to join their head office in central London.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Premium fashion business based in Central London
- Looking for an entry Assistant Merchandiser to join the team
You will provide expertise for the Buying and Design Teams from initial design concept through to production including garment fittings, product construction and component/fabric innovation.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Garment Technologist
- My client is a well-known and well-established retailer based in London.
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Buyer!!
EnglandPermanent£26,000 - £38,000
- My client is an International Fashion Brand based in London
- Looking for a talented Womenswear Buyer to join their talented Head Office team.
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Exciting opportunity for a Garment Technologist
- If you're interested, please apply below!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Senior Designer/Design Manager to join this fast fashion retailer based in the North West. This is a pivotal role within the design team where you will be at the forefront of the design direction. Reporting into the Design Manager, you will already be an established womenswear Designer with an innovative and edgy handwriting.
- Our client is a hugely successful fast fashion brand
- Seeking a senior womenswear deisgner to join their innovative design team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Jewellery designer to join this hugely successful international multi-channel retailer based in the East Midlands. Reporting directly into the head of design for non-clothing, this is a pivotal role within a key category for the business. You will be at the forefront of design direction for this area.
- Our client is a hugely successful international multi-channel retailer
- Seeking an experienced jewellery designer to join their successful team
Michael Page Fashion and Retail are looking to appoint a recruitment consultant in to their growing Manchester Fashion team. Following ongoing success in the Buying, Merchandising, Design and Development markets this is a great opportunity for someone with either existing sales experience and/or a genuine interest for the fashion industry.
- Michael Page Retail and Fashion.
- Looking to appoint a new consultant into our growing Retail and Fashion team.
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Assistant Buyer to join one of the UK's largest fashion retailers in the Womenswear team based in East Midlands.
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's largest fashion retailers
- Candidates should ideally have experience in Womenswear
About Michael Page FashionAt Michael Page Fashion we are specialists in placing fashion professionals in all roles within design and development, buying and merchandising and store management. Many of us worked as professionals in the industry before moving over to the other side of the fence.As a Michael Page Fashion candidate you'll get the benefit of our industry knowledge and experience as well as the know-how we've developed from being part of one of the most successful recruitment businesses in the world. Each consultant focuses on a key area within the fashion industry so they can truly develop an in-depth understanding of the individual nuances of the given space.
From our offices in Birmingham, London, Manchester and Weybridge, we recruit fashion professionals for permanent and interim opportunities across the country and internationally. Our specialist areas of expertise include:
- Jewellery and accessories
Latest jobsMenswear Garment TechnologistCity of LondonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000Assistant MerchandiserLondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000Senior Pattern Surface/Graphics DesignerOxfordshirePermanent£40,000Senior Ecommerce MerchandiserNorth West EnglandPermanentCreative ManagerLondonPermanent£37,000 - £40,000Pattern CutterNorth West EnglandPermanentOnline Trading ManagerHertfordshirePermanent£60,000 - £65,000Senior Garment TechnologistCornwallPermanentSenior Womenswear Multiproduct Fast Fashion DesignerNorth West EnglandPermanentView More Jobs