Fashion - Buying jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Relocate to Russia in order to become Fashion Buyer (m/f) for the Women's Wear Department of one of the largest fashion retailers in Russia & CIS!
- Open for relocation to Moscow.
- At least 3 year experience in buying in fashion retail!
Relocate to Moscow to become the Head of Fashion Buyers - Women's Wear Department (m/f) at one of the largest fashion retailer in Russia and CIS with its own production lines!
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £48,000
- Open for relocation to Moscow
- At least 8 years' experience in buyingin the fashion industry
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Buyer!!
HertfordshirePermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- My client is an International Fashion Brand based in London
- Looking for a talented Womenswear Buyer to join their talented Head Office team.
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business as an Assistant Buyer
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Exciting opportunity for a rapidly growing fashion retailer in Hertfordshire
- Looking for an established BAA who is looking to take that step up
An exciting Assistant Buyer position for an international fashion retailer to be based in Zone 1 London
North West EnglandPermanent
- International retailer in Zone 1 London
- Seeking Established Assistant Buyers in both men's and kidswear
Our Client is a Multichannel Fashion retailer based in the North West, looking to appoint a Head of Buying/ Buying Manager to head up their Sports and Outdoor product categories.
- Our Client is a Multichannel Retailer based in the North West.
- Looking to appoint a Head of Buying in to their talented Head Office.