Fashion - Product Design jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior technical sportswear designer to join this leading global heritage brand, with a reputation for excellence and brand partnerships with some of the world's most recognised brands.
North West EnglandPermanent
- We have partnered with a global prestigious technical heritage brand
- Seeking a senior technical product designer to join their menswear design team
This is a pivotal role within the design team where you will be at the forefront of the design direction. Reporting into the Head of Design, you will already be an established womenswear Senior Designer with a casual urban handwriting.
- Our client is a global omni-channel womens fast fashion retailer
- Seeking a Design Manager with a Casual Urban handwriting
Relocate to Moscow in order to become Fashion Designer (m/f) for on of the largest fashion retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines!
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Open for relocation to Moscow.
- At least 3 years' experience in similar position as a fashion designer (m/f).
Seeking a creative and versatile jewellery designer to design for a leading UK high-street supplier. The successful applicant must be trend driven, willing to travel and possess substantial knowledge of the jewellery industry!
- Seeking creative jewellery designers for an establish high-street retailer
- Salary dependent on experience
I am seeking a confident license designer to join a large team of trend driven, client facing designers. You will ideally need to come from a fashion graphics and design background. This role is based in Central London.
- My client is seeking a Designer to work within our Licensing department
- Established global brand based in Central London
I am seeking a Junior Womenswear Designer with experience in the premium/ luxury industry. This is an exciting opportunity to design for a beautiful luxury brand in Central London.
- I am seeking an enthusiastic and creative Assistant/ Junior Womenswear Designer
- To design for a luxury brand based in Central London
You will be paid on a day rate which will be agreed dependent on your level of experience
- Seeking Freelance Designers across Mens, Womens and Childrenswear
- Various established Brands and Retailers across London and surrounding areas.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fresh and innovative 3D Home Product Designer within Home decor and Kitchen to join this fantastic retailer. This product area includes dining, practical textiles and novelty accessories, working across multiple categories and materials. Working closely with the rest of the team, you will be moving the business forward with your fresh approach to homeware design.
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer
- Seeking a 3D product designer to join their market leading home design team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a jewellery designer with experience within fine jewellery and gemstones design and manufacture to join this market leading jewellery designer brand. This brand has enjoyed continued success within the UK market and has now expanded globally and are keen to add another talented designer to their team.
- A market leading Designer Jewellery Brand
- Currently seeking a talented and established designer to join the team
Fast Paced, Fun, Challenging and incredibly creative. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented junior designer to join a leading supplier of men's and women's multiproduct apparel
- Our client is an extremely creative leading supplier of multiproduct apparel
- Currently seeking a talented junior designer to join their successful team