Fashion - Product Design jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
This role is looking for an experienced Lifestyle & Homeware Designer to help design the future collections. The role will include the designing of a wide range of different products.
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £93,000
- Be part of a well estblished highstreet brand
- Exciting new opportunity to join their biggest growing department
Taking a senior role in managing the team, you will be responsible for the management and development of 10 designers across hard goods, with a peer group of 5 senior designers within home.
City of LondonPermanent
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer within the home sector
- Seeking a Senior Designer on Hard Goods within Home
The ideal candidate must possess several years' experience designing graphics and embellishment for high street jersey accounts. The designer must be confident in their abilities and able to work within a fast paced environment. You must be able to identify current graphics and embellishment trends and translate them into commercial product.
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Designing graphics and embellishment for high street jersey accounts
- Confident in their abilities and able to work within a fast paced environment
A fantastic opportunity to work for a large well established retailer as their design lead on woman's footwear across their brand portfolio
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- We have partnered with a leading womenswear retailer in the North West
- Seeking an experienced footwear designer to join their successful team
I am seeking a mid-senior level Swimwear to design an exciting new range for a supplier based in Central London. Relevant category experience is essential, as well as an outgoing personality and a client facing persona.
North West EnglandPermanent£40,000 - £41,000
- I am seeking a Mid-Senior level Swimwear Designer
- To design an exciting new range for a supplier based in Central London.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior technical sportswear designer to join this leading global heritage brand, with a reputation for excellence and brand partnerships with some of the world's most recognised brands.
BillericayPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- We have partnered with a global prestigious technical outerwear heritage brand
- Seeking a senior technical product designer to join their menswear design team
Michael Page are currently looking for a Design Assistant to work within a global fashion and jewellery retailer based in Billericay.
North West EnglandPermanent
- One if the largest fashion jewellery retailers globally
- Design Assistant - Billericay
This is a pivotal role within the design team where you will be at the forefront of the design direction. Reporting into the Head of Design, you will already be an established womenswear Senior Designer with a casual urban handwriting.
- Our client is a global omni-channel womens fast fashion retailer
- Seeking a Design Manager with a Casual Urban handwriting
Relocate to Moscow in order to become Fashion Designer (m/f) for on of the largest fashion retailers in Russia & CIS with its own production lines!
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Open for relocation to Moscow.
- At least 3 years' experience in similar position as a fashion designer (m/f).
Seeking a creative and versatile jewellery designer to design for a leading UK high-street supplier. The successful applicant must be trend driven, willing to travel and possess substantial knowledge of the jewellery industry!
- Seeking creative jewellery designers for an establish high-street retailer
- Salary dependent on experience