Fashion - Product Design jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- East MidlandsPermanent£250 - £250 per day (£64,995)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented childrenswear essentials designer to join one of the UK's biggest multi-channel retailers, designing product for their hugely successful childrenswear brand based in the East Midlands.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Our client is a hugely successful childrens brand within a large UK Retailer
- Seeking a creative Girlswear Designer- FTC 12 month contract 4 days
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at senior designer/design manager levels to join this edgy multi-channel international fast fashion retailer based in the North West. About to take on their next phase of growth, designs are exclusive and created by their dynamic and innovative design team. These senior level roles will be a pivotal part of the team, driving design strategy and trend direction.
LondonTemporary£29 - £30 per hour (£60,315 - £62,395)
- Our client is a hugely successful international womenswear fast fashion retailer
- Seeking Senior Level Designers/Design Managers across multiple categories
Seeking several freelance designers for an established Menswear brand based in Central London. Seeking someone highly experienced in graphics and CAD.
South West EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £37,000
- Experience in graphics and CAD
- Unique menswear brand based in Central London
- Seeking a talented print and garment designer with creative flair and experience in designing childrenswear.
- Seeking an experienced Childrenswear Designer for UK bestselling brand
- Based in North Devon
Looking for for an enthusiastic and bright Junior Menswear Designer to join the hard-working team and contribute to growth of the business
South West EnglandPermanent
- Exciting opportunity to design for a trend driven high-street supplier
- Based in North London
Seeking a Junior Kidswear Designer to design for an established high-street supplier based in the South West of England.
City of LondonPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Seeking Junior Designer for an established high-street supplier
- Opportunity based in South West
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Menswear Designer to progress into the role of Designer in central London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £36,000
- Menswear mutliproduct designer
- Jersey and sweats
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Designer to progress their career in a London based role.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Womenswear mutliproduct
An exciting opportunity for a Designer to step up to the role of a Senior Designer in an established multichannel Retailer based in London.
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting new team in London
- Candidates should have experience in Womenswear clothing design