Fashion - Product Design jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
Reporting directly into the design manager, you will have the responsibility for design across some of the most exciting fast fashion womenswear design on the UK High street
City of LondonPermanent
- Our client is one of the most influential fast fashion businesses
- Seeking an established denim designer to join their successful team
I am seeking both a Designer and Senior Designer to join a flourishing and ever expanding team of print designers , to design commercial and trend driven garments for a UK High-Street Brand. You must have experience working across placement prints and embroidery for young fast fashion accounts.
North West EnglandPermanent
- Established supplier based in Central London
- Strong feminie and commerical handwritng , placement prints and embroidery key
This is a pivotal role within the design team where you will be at the forefront of the design direction. Reporting into the Head of Design, you will already be an established womenswear Senior multiproduct designer.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Our client is a global omni-channel womens fast fashion business
- Seeking a Design Manager with multiproduct womenswear experience
I am seeking a conscientious, friendly and confident individual who is able to work well under pressure, with a passion for the beauty industry. You will need to be very creative-minded & able to come up with new ideas and concepts within a tight timescale. The successful applicant will need to be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- I am seeking an enthusiastic graduate/ assistant designer. Strong CAD skills.
- Role based in Greater London
A key supplier to most of the UK high street, this is a fantastic opportunity to take a pivotal role in this large and exciting design team.
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A fantastic dynamic leading footwear supplier the high street
- Seeking a commercial trend led Junior Footwear deisgner across childrens./womens
A fantastic opportunity to work for a large well established retailer as their design lead on woman's footwear across their brand portfolio
East MidlandsPermanent£60,000 - £93,000
- We have partnered with a leading womenswear retailer in the North West
- Seeking an experienced footwear designer to join their successful team
Taking a senior role in managing the team, you will be responsible for the management and development of 10 designers across hard goods, with a peer group of 5 senior designers within home.
WatfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer within the home sector
- Seeking a Senior Designer on Hard Goods within Home
As a Assistant Designer you will be Researching trend, creating mood and colour boards and sharing creative ideas is key to improve and develop my clients collections and to create trends for the season.
This may also include shop reports and souring new fabrications and trimmings. You will also work alongside the buying teams to reacted to sales information and together with your designer present design ideas and develop product to drive the range.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Excellent opportunity to progress within an estblished company
- Growing fashion brand
The Brand has been going from strength to strength and looking to expand the team further with a Junior Footwear Designer. A brilliant opportunity for a Designer who is looking to progress within their role.
- Excellent opportunity to progress within estblished company
- ideal for a candidate looking to be creative
This role is looking for an experienced Lifestyle & Homeware Designer to help design the future collections. The role will include the designing of a wide range of different products.
- Be part of a well estblished highstreet brand
- Exciting new opportunity to join their biggest growing department