Fashion - Product Design jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- GloucestershirePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
To be able to clearly identify current trends in the market and apply them to your day to day inspiration and designs.
- Seeking a Junior Boyswear Designer for a Modern British Fashion Brand
- Based outside of London
Fast Paced, Fun, Challenging and incredibly creative. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented junior designer to join a leading supplier of men's and women's multiproduct apparel
- Our client is an extremely creative leading supplier of multiproduct apparel
- Currently seeking a talented junior designer to join their successful team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and innovative gift and accessories designer to join this highly successful accessories business with a high profile brand and wholesale portfolio based in the Midlands. A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and growing division across multiple category areas as a key member of the team.
East Riding of YorkshirePermanent
- Our client is a hugely successful multi-channel accessories business
- Seeking an experienced gift and accessories designer
**New Role** An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Design Manager to join this leading supplier to the UK high street, overseeing a large team and multiple categories
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Our client is a leading successful supplier to high street retailers
- Seeking a talented and established Design Manager to oversee the team
Seeking a creative and versatile jewellery designer to design for a leading UK high-street supplier. The successful applicant must be trend driven, willing to travel and possess substantial knowledge of the jewellery industry!
- Seeking creative jewellery designers for an establish high-street supplier
- Salary dependent on experience
- The successful applicant will work alongside the buying team to create appealing ranges right through from initial concept to production.
- You must have experience in graphic and print, with interest in embroidery.
- Seeking an ambitious and creative Multiproduct Womenswear Designer
- To design commercial fashion ranges for an established supplier in London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a jewellery designer with experience within fine jewellery and gemstones design and manufacture to join this market leading jewellery designer brand. This brand has enjoyed continued success within the UK market and has now expanded globally and are keen to add another talented designer to their team.
South West EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £45,000
- A market leading Designer Jewellery Brand
- Currently seeking a talented and established designer to join the team
- Seeking a talented print and garment designer with creative flair and experience in designing childrenswear.
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- Seeking an experienced Childrenswear Designer for UK bestselling brand
- Based in North Devon
- Established brand based in Greater London seeking a designer with a strong sportswear background across Multi-product on both Mens and Womenswear
LondonTemporary£29 - £30 per hour (£60,315 - £62,395)
- Seeking a Multi-product Designer across both Menswer and Womenswear
- Based in Greater London
Seeking several freelance designers for an established Menswear brand based in Central London. Seeking someone highly experienced in graphics and CAD.
- Experience in graphics and CAD
- Unique menswear brand based in Central London