Fashion - Product Design jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- East MidlandsPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced womenswear senior jersey designer to join this well-established fast fashion business, with key accounts including some of the biggest names on the high street. Based in the East Midlands, they now require a senior jersey designer to join their large team, covering one of the largest fast fashion key accounts.
North West EnglandPermanent
- We have partnered with a well-established fast fashion business
- Seeking a Senior Womenswear Jersey Designer
We have partnered with a hugely successful global multi-channel heritage sports brand, with both technical and lifestyle ranges across men's and women's.
- We have partnered with a hugely successful Global heritage sportswear brand
- Seeking a Senior Men's Technical Sports Designer to join their apparel team
This is an exciting opportunity to join an experienced design team that focuses on sustaining the position as market leader. In the role of License Designer, you will be very client facing therefore must posses strong presentation skills and be confident to present designs in meetings.
- Design and sourcing company fo trend driven, high-street fashion
- Located in Central London
I am seeking a Junior Womenswear Designer with experience in the premium/ luxury industry. This is an exciting opportunity to design for a beautiful luxury brand in Central London.
- I am seeking an enthusiastic and creative Assistant/ Junior Womenswear Designer
- To design for a luxury brand based in Central London
You will be paid on a day rate which will be agreed dependent on your level of experience
- Seeking Freelance Designers across Mens, Womens and Childrenswear
- Various established Brands and Retailers across London and surrounding areas.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fresh and innovative 3D Home Product Designer within Home decor and Kitchen to join this fantastic retailer. This product area includes dining, practical textiles and novelty accessories, working across multiple categories and materials. Working closely with the rest of the team, you will be moving the business forward with your fresh approach to homeware design.
- Our client is an industry leading multi-channel retailer
- Seeking a 3D product designer to join their market leading home design team
- Working across the businesses core childrenswear brands, ranging from baby to older boys/ girls
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Leading international brand based in London
- Seeking Print/ Graphic Designers of various levels
Seeking a creative and versatile jewellery designer to design for a leading UK high-street supplier. The successful applicant must be trend driven, willing to travel and possess substantial knowledge of the jewellery industry!
- Seeking creative jewellery designers for an establish high-street supplier
- Salary dependent on experience
This role requires a balance of commercial experience, management, sales confidence and edgy design ideas. It is the opportunity to design for a fashion forward brand based in London!
- Brand based in London
- Must possesss experience in Sales and Account Managment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a jewellery designer with experience within fine jewellery and gemstones design and manufacture to join this market leading jewellery designer brand. This brand has enjoyed continued success within the UK market and has now expanded globally and are keen to add another talented designer to their team.
- A market leading Designer Jewellery Brand
- Currently seeking a talented and established designer to join the team