Fashion - Product Design jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Product Design jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Senior Designer/Design Manager to join this fast fashion retailer based in the North West. This is a pivotal role within the design team where you will be at the forefront of the design direction. Reporting into the Design Manager, you will already be an established womenswear Designer with an innovative and edgy handwriting.
- Our client is a hugely successful fast fashion brand
- Seeking a senior womenswear deisgner to join their innovative design team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Jewellery designer to join this hugely successful international multi-channel retailer based in the East Midlands. Reporting directly into the head of design for non-clothing, this is a pivotal role within a key category for the business. You will be at the forefront of design direction for this area.
- Our client is a hugely successful international multi-channel retailer
- Seeking an experienced jewellery designer to join their successful team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pattern Surface/Graphics designer to join this heritage lifestyle brand on their kitchenware category, an important area of focus for the business.
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £36,000
- Our client is a hugely successful heritage lifestyle homewares brand
- Seeking a talented Pattern Surface and Graphics Designer
- Established brand based in Greater London seeking a designer with a strong sportswear background across Multi-product on both Mens and Womenswear
LondonTemporary£29 - £30 per hour (£60,315 - £62,395)
- Seeking a Multi-product Designer across both Menswer and Womenswear
- Based in Greater London
Seeking several freelance designers for an established Menswear brand based in Central London. Seeking someone highly experienced in graphics and CAD.
South West EnglandPermanent£32,000 - £37,000
- Experience in graphics and CAD
- Unique menswear brand based in Central London
- Seeking a talented print and garment designer with creative flair and experience in designing childrenswear.
- Seeking an experienced Childrenswear Designer for UK bestselling brand
- Based in North Devon
Looking for for an enthusiastic and bright Junior Menswear Designer to join the hard-working team and contribute to growth of the business
South West EnglandPermanent
- Exciting opportunity to design for a trend driven high-street supplier
- Based in North London
Seeking a Junior Kidswear Designer to design for an established high-street supplier based in the South West of England.
City of LondonPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Seeking Junior Designer for an established high-street supplier
- Opportunity based in South West
An exciting opportunity for a Junior Menswear Designer to progress into the role of Designer in central London.
- Menswear mutliproduct designer
- Jersey and sweats