Fashion - Product Development jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Product Development jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
I am looking for an organised and dynamic collections manager to plan and manage development of RTW collections.
North LondonPermanent£21,000 - £26,000
- Premium British brand is looking for a Collections Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established fashion business
Unique and glamorous British brand is currently looking for a Footwear Product Developer to join their growing team.
East MidlandsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- I'm looking for a footwear specialist to work for a Luxury British Brand.
- It's an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known, growing business!
Michael Page Fashion are recruiting for an Operational Planning Assistant for an established supplier in the east midlands.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £34,000
- Operational Planning Assistant
- Fashion Supplier-East Midlands
I am currently recruiting for a Product Developer with previous experience of working with Leather Goods to deliver business season critical path and margin targets!
North LondonPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- I am currently looking for a Footwear/Bags Product Developer
- Exciting opportunity to join a Premium Brand
Urgently looking for an ambitious Product Development Assistant to work for a well-known accessories brand.
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Luxury Accessories Brand is looking for an Assistant Product Developer
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Accessories Brand!
Currently looking for someone to manage the Womenswear RTW product from sketch all the way to sample!
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Luxury Brand is looking for a Product Developer
- Exciting opportunity in London
My client is looking for an experienced Sourcing professional with a strong working knowledge of the Far East market. If you are looking further your career in a fast-paced and growing brand get in touch now!
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Fast-growing business is looking for a Souring Manager
My client is looking for a Product Development Manager to motivate and manage the product development and design team.
You will have to lead, coordinate and manage the team to deliver targets and expectations set within the business strategy plan and by the Creative Director.
- A vintage brand is looking for a Product Development Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business!