Fashion - Product Development jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Product Development jobs
- North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Currently looking for someone to manage the Womenswear RTW product from sketch all the way to sample!
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Luxury Brand is looking for a Product Developer
- Exciting opportunity in London
My client is looking for an experienced Sourcing professional with a strong working knowledge of the Far East market. If you are looking further your career in a fast-paced and growing brand get in touch now!
North LondonPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Fast-growing business is looking for a Souring Manager
My client is looking for a Product Development Manager to motivate and manage the product development and design team.
You will have to lead, coordinate and manage the team to deliver targets and expectations set within the business strategy plan and by the Creative Director.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- A vintage brand is looking for a Product Development Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business!
Reporting to Managing Director you will be working closely with the design team and manage the development stages.
- RTW Womenswear Brand is urgenty looking for a Head of Product Development
- An exciting opportunity to work for a well-established brand!
The role of Junior Product Developer requires involvement through the entire product creation process from concept to delivery. Working closely with Product Management and Design, the Developer's main goal is to get the best product at the best cost point, and delivered on time.
- As a Junior PD you will work closely with the Product mangement and Design team.
- We require thorough knowledge and Product development experinece.