Fashion - Production/Sourcing jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- North LondonPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
Michael Page is urgently looking for a Production Coordinator to join a fashion based in North London.
South West LondonPermanent
- Looking for an experienced Production Coordinator!
- It''s an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing fashion brand.
Michael Page is urgently looking for a Production Coordinator to join a fashion supplier brand based in London.
SurreyPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Looking for a Production Coordinator to work for a lingerie supplier.
- Production with a fast-paced business
The new role of Junior Merchandise Co-ordinator will be working for an established jersey supplier, that has recently opened a new office in Surrey.
The business is a well-established global apparel supplier, designing and manufacturing garments for fashion retailers across the world, including the UK.
- Are you a recent Graduate seeking an Import Merchandising role in Surrey?
- Do you have a passion for fashion and product development?
Reporting directly into the Merchandise Manager, you will be responsible for the management of key business accounts, raising orders, managing the critical path process to ensure all fabric, trim and bulk approvals are made in time by the Buyers, to ensure deliveries are maintained. Liaising with external suppliers on a regular basis, you will also approve lab dips and strike offs, providing administration duties throughout the life of the product.
- Do you have account management experience within a fashion business?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity based in Surrey?