Fashion - QA/Technical jobs
18 Matching Jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Great opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist to work with an established womens clothing business based in the North West of England.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £50,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work with beautiful, higher-end womenswear product
- Candidates should have experience in formal, woven clothing
You will provide expertise for the Buying and Design Teams from initial design concept through to production including garment fittings, product construction and component/fabric innovation.
EnglandPermanent£26,000 - £38,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Garment Technologist
- My client is a well-known and well-established premium retailer based in London.
My client is looking for a Garment Technologist to work closely with buyers and designers to interpret the design looks.
North LondonPermanent£20,000 - £26,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Garment Technologist
- If you're interested, please apply below!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Looking for an experienced Creative Pattern Cutter!
- My client is a Ladieswear supllier to high-street brands
Opportunity to work at a fast growing fashion brand management firm as a Senior Financial Analyst. You will be business partnering with the offices in Italy while working closely with the European FC and FD. Other responsibilities include developing systems to analyse group performance and improve profit margins, and providing the accounts for mergers and acquisitions.
North LondonPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Newly Created Senior Financial Analyst Position
- Fast-growing fashion brand management
I am looking for an experienced Childrenswear technologist.
North LondonPermanent£39,000 - £47,000
- Experienced childrenswear technologist needed.
- Fast growing, international business is looking for a Kids and Baby specilisit!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced accessories technologist to join a well-established fashion retailer. The position reports into a Technical Manager, but I am keep to speak to self-motivators who can take ownership of their responsibilities.
LondonPermanent£29,000 - £40,000
- I am looking for an experienced accessories technologist!
- My client is a well-known fashion brand!
A premium womenswear retailer is looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to work across knitwear and jersey/wovens!
North LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- I'm looking for an experienced Garment Technologist
- My client is a High End Retailer based in London
My client is currently looking for a Menswear Specialist to join their Technology team!!
DevonPermanent£23,000 - £35,000
- Retailer based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Menswear Specialist!
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business!
I'm currently recruiting for a Garment Technologist with experience across ladieswear and accessories.
- Are you a Junior Garment Technologist looking for a new challenge?
- My client is looking for a Ladieswear and Accessories Garment Technologist