Fashion - QA/Technical jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- North LondonPermanent
My client is currently looking for a Senior Garment technologist with solid experience in Pattern Cutting.
- I'm looking for a Senior Technologist with strong pattern cutting background
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion brand
I am working with a dynamic and rapidly growing online retailer based in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Technologist to join their expanding team in head office.
- Amazing opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic business
- Candidates must have experience working with apparel
I am working with a well-established and successful Menswear business in the West Yorkshire area who are recruiting for an experienced technologist to join their team in head office.
- Candidates must have experience in menswear woven fashion
- Great opportunity to work for an established and successful business
I am working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist to play a key role in a new range of clothing within a major UK Retailer based in the West Midlands.
South West LondonPermanent
- Opportunity to work on a new premium clothing range
- Candidates should have experience in formal woven clothing
My client is currently looking for a Garment Technologist with experience in kids or baby wear.
- Leading Childrenswear supplier
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business
I am working with a Fashion Accessories business in the West Midlands who are recruiting for an experienced Technologist to join their growing team.
- Great opportunity to work in a successful, international business
- Candidates must have experience in product quality assurance
My client is looking for a junior fabric technologist to provide administrative support for the critical path & sealing process in order to achieve critical dates and meet delivery deadlines.
Working closely with both the design team & clients and creating fabric trend boards for upcoming developments and buying meetings.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A fast growing Fashion supplier is looking for a Junior Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity and a chance for progression within the business
You will provide expertise for the Buying and Design Teams from initial design concept through to production including garment fittings, product construction and component/fabric innovation.
City of LondonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Garment Technologist
- My client is a well-known and well-established fashion supplier based in London.
I am currently recruiting for a Menswear specialist to work for a retailer based in Central London.
- Urgently looking for a Menswear Technologist!
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-known retailer