Fashion - QA/Technical jobs
22 Matching Jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
I am currently recruiting for a Fabric Technologist to work directly with the design and garment tech teams to ensure that
fabrics are fit for purpose and approved in accordance with critical path.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Leading fashion supplier is looking for a Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established business
I am working with the Womenswear Team at Barbour who are looking to recruit a Lead Technologist to join their Clothing team based in the North East of England.
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- A great opportunity to join the growing team at Barbour
- Candidates must have Womenswear multiproduct clothing experience
I am working with an award-winning Fashion brand in the North West who are looking for a Senior Technologist to join their growing team in Head Office.
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a rapidly growing fashion brand
- Candidates must have experience in Womenswear fast fashion
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Fashion Retailer based in the West Midlands as a Pattern Cutter on Womenswear clothing.
- Candidates must be proficient with a CAD system
- A fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing fashion retailer
I am working with an established and rapidly-growing Fashion Retailer based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Senior Technologist to join their team in head office.
North LondonPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Great opportunity to work as part of a growing Fashion Retailer
- Candidates must have experience across multi-product Womenswear
I am looking for an experienced Childrenswear technologist.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Experienced childrenswear technologist needed.
- Fast growing, international business is looking for a Kids and Baby specilisit!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced accessories technologist to join a well-established fashion retailer.
- I am looking for an experienced accessories technologist
- It's an exciting opportunity to join a well-know, international business
I am working with an exciting business with a really fun product offering. Based in the Leeds area, they are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
- Opportunity with an established business covering an exciting product category
- Candidates must have experience in garment technology working with the Far East
My client is currently looking for a Senior Garment technologist with solid experience in Pattern Cutting.
- I'm looking for a Senior Technologist with strong pattern cutting background
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion brand
I am working with a dynamic and rapidly growing online retailer based in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Technologist to join their expanding team in head office.
- Amazing opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic business
- Candidates must have experience working with apparel