Fashion - QA/Technical jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Michael Page are currently working with a luxury designer brand who is recruiting for a Junior Technologist to join their head office in London.
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Luxury fashion designer
- Junior Technologist - London
I am currently recruiting for a Fabric Technologist to work directly with the design and garment tech teams to ensure that
fabrics are fit for purpose and approved in accordance with critical path.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Leading fashion supplier is looking for a Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established business
I am working with the Womenswear Team at Barbour who are looking to recruit a Lead Technologist to join their Clothing team based in the North East of England.
North LondonPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- A great opportunity to join the growing team at Barbour
- Candidates must have Womenswear multiproduct clothing experience
I am looking for an experienced Childrenswear technologist.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Experienced childrenswear technologist needed.
- Fast growing, international business is looking for a Kids and Baby specilisit!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced accessories technologist to join a well-established fashion retailer.
- I am looking for an experienced accessories technologist
- It's an exciting opportunity to join a well-know, international business
My client is currently looking for a Senior Garment technologist with solid experience in Pattern Cutting.
South West LondonPermanent
- I'm looking for a Senior Technologist with strong pattern cutting background
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion brand
My client is currently looking for a Garment Technologist with experience in kids or baby wear.
- Leading Childrenswear supplier
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business
My client is looking for a junior fabric technologist to provide administrative support for the critical path & sealing process in order to achieve critical dates and meet delivery deadlines.
Working closely with both the design team & clients and creating fabric trend boards for upcoming developments and buying meetings.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A fast growing Fashion supplier is looking for a Junior Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity and a chance for progression within the business
You will provide expertise for the Buying and Design Teams from initial design concept through to production including garment fittings, product construction and component/fabric innovation.
- Exciting opportunity for a Garment Technologist
- My client is a well-known and well-established fashion supplier based in London.