Fashion - QA/Technical jobs
15 Matching Jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent
My client is a long-established and successful Fashion business specialising in accessories. Based in the West Midlands, they are recruiting for a Quality Manager to join their growing team.
- The chance to work with a successful and growing business
- A fantastic opportunity to take on a mangement role for a senior technologist
My client is looking to recruit a Product Technologist to work within the Technical team in Head Office, based in the West Midlands. They will have responsibility for their own areas of the range supporting the Quality Manager.
- Candidates will be joining a growing and successful team
- An opportunity to work with a market-leader in the accessories industry
The role is to deliver quality products that are safe and look good!
North West EnglandPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity has arrisen with a fast-fashion retailer
- My client is a leading fashion business
I am currently recruiting for a Fabric Technologist to work directly with the design and garment tech teams to ensure that
fabrics are fit for purpose and approved in accordance with critical path.
North LondonPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Leading fashion supplier is looking for a Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established business
I am looking for an experienced Childrenswear technologist.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Experienced childrenswear technologist needed.
- Fast growing, international business is looking for a Kids and Baby specilisit!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced accessories technologist to join a well-established fashion retailer.
- I am looking for an experienced accessories technologist
- It's an exciting opportunity to join a well-know, international business
My client is currently looking for a Senior Garment technologist with solid experience in Pattern Cutting.
South West LondonPermanent
- I'm looking for a Senior Technologist with strong pattern cutting background
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion brand
My client is currently looking for a Garment Technologist with experience in kids or baby wear.
- Leading Childrenswear supplier
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business
My client is looking for a junior fabric technologist to provide administrative support for the critical path & sealing process in order to achieve critical dates and meet delivery deadlines.
Working closely with both the design team & clients and creating fabric trend boards for upcoming developments and buying meetings.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A fast growing Fashion supplier is looking for a Junior Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity and a chance for progression within the business
You will provide expertise for the Buying and Design Teams from initial design concept through to production including garment fittings, product construction and component/fabric innovation.
- Exciting opportunity for a Garment Technologist
- My client is a well-known and well-established fashion supplier based in London.