Fashion - QA/Technical jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- West MidlandsPermanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Fashion Retailer based in the West Midlands as a Pattern Cutter on Womenswear clothing.
- Candidates must be proficient with a CAD system
- A fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing fashion retailer
I am working with an established and rapidly-growing Fashion Retailer based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Senior Technologist to join their team in head office.
North LondonPermanent£26,000 - £31,000
- Great opportunity to work as part of a growing Fashion Retailer
- Candidates must have experience across multi-product Womenswear
I am looking for an experienced Childrenswear technologist.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Experienced childrenswear technologist needed.
- Fast growing, international business is looking for a Kids and Baby specilisit!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced accessories technologist to join a well-established fashion retailer.
- I am looking for an experienced accessories technologist
- It's an exciting opportunity to join a well-know, international business
I am working with an exciting business with a really fun product offering. Based in the Leeds area, they are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
- Opportunity with an established business covering an exciting product category
- Candidates must have experience in garment technology working with the Far East
My client is currently looking for a Senior Garment technologist with solid experience in Pattern Cutting.
- I'm looking for a Senior Technologist with strong pattern cutting background
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing fashion brand
I am working with a dynamic and rapidly growing online retailer based in the West Midlands who are recruiting for a Technologist to join their expanding team in head office.
- Amazing opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding, dynamic business
- Candidates must have experience working with apparel
I am working with a well-established and successful Menswear business in the West Yorkshire area who are recruiting for an experienced technologist to join their team in head office.
South West LondonPermanent
- Candidates must have experience in menswear woven fashion
- Great opportunity to work for an established and successful business
My client is currently looking for a Garment Technologist with experience in kids or baby wear.
- Leading Childrenswear supplier
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business
My client is looking for a junior fabric technologist to provide administrative support for the critical path & sealing process in order to achieve critical dates and meet delivery deadlines.
Working closely with both the design team & clients and creating fabric trend boards for upcoming developments and buying meetings.
- A fast growing Fashion supplier is looking for a Junior Fabric Technologist
- Exciting opportunity and a chance for progression within the business