10730 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across North London and Essex selling their premium warewashing equipment into the public and private sector!
- Opportunity to work for a market leader in industrial warewashing
- Capital equipment sales into the public and private sector
This is a unique opportunity to join an International, FTSE 250 business with a highly respected and hardworking Company Secretarial team recruiting a mid-level, ICSA qualified Assistant Company Secretary with PLC experience.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,066 - £52,219
- Assistant Company Secretary - FTSE 250
- Number 2 position
This position will suit a highly skilled qualified accountant with a strong understanding of financial controls in a complex environment, and with excellent technical skills.
The Financial Assurance Manager, reporting to the Head of Assurance, is responsible for providing assurance over the University's financial processes and controls.
This role could be full time, part time or term time
- Financial Assurance Manager - Flexible
- The University of Oxford
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with an interest in current affairs and public policy to join a forward thinking and growing professional organisation in the role of Business Development Manager. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has demonstrable track record of selling into several different sectors.
- Must have a consultative Business Development background.
- Highly respected events organisation working alongside the public sector.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with our client, Shearer Candles, on a retained and exclusive basis.
Due to planned growth Shearer Candles now have a vacancy for a Head of Retail to join their Retail division, currently three stores in Glasgow, to formulate and implement the strategy to entice growth in a sustainable fashion.
- Excellent opportunity to join a long established family owned Scottish business
- Retail Management position based in the West of Scotland
The Marketing Director will be have the responsibility of creating and delivering a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business and its oversee the delivery and development. To create compelling and attractive marketing initiatives for UK and International students.
- Innovative marketing strategy for exciting student accommodation business
- Fast growing organisation
Od Group is a leading design, project management and construction company. Due to the high growth the company is looking to appoint a Financial Controller that can play a key role in ensuring the business meets its strategic objections and continues to grow within a sustainable framework.
Featured JobBuckinghamshirePermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- High Growth SME looking for a commercial Finance Controller
- Fast growing construction specalist with a first class reputation in London
SignHealth are looking to appoint an experienced finance lead to join the organisation at a truly exciting time. With a new Chief Executive now in place the role of Finance Director has never been more important in helping shape the charities future, impact and reach.
You will need to be able to demonstrate both technical and commercial excellence within finance, as well as the ability to advise fellow directors and trustee's.
Featured JobReadingPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- A chance to shape and develop a highly innovative charity
- Providing strategic financial support to the newly appointed CEO.
A Service Centre Manager is required for a leading European textile service business.
Featured JobBrentfordPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- A leading European business
- Customer Service experience required
An exciting opportunity for a Strategic HR professional to join GSK in Brentford. This position requires strategic HR experience from a world-class global matrix organisation and the ability to accommodate planned business travel internationally (up to 10%).
- Exciting opportunity to progress into senior leadership with a FTSE 4 business
- Strategic HR experience from a world-class global matrix organisation required