11109 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobManchesterPermanent£90,000 - £95,000
Manchester's people, businesses and public services want their City to be in the top flight of world cities. The vision of what world-class means is set out in 'Our Manchester' - Manchester City Council's strategy for the next ten years.
- Strategic leadership role
- Manchester based client-side opportunity
Our well ranked, well established, client seek an experienced, ambitious and successful private client lawyer to join their busy, highly regarded, private client team.
- Experienced Private Client Lawyer
- Well Established & Highly Regarded Private Client Team
A fantastic opportunity has be created by Meiko, who are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to drive opportunities across the South East and then moving into more of a national remit across the healthcare industry.
This is a great role for a sales individual looking to make a real difference and progress their career into becoming a National Sales Manager for Meiko.
Featured JobJerseyPermanent£45,000 - £72,000
- Opportunity to drive and grow a business
- Capital Equipment sales into the healthcare industry
High growth leader in the funds management industry has created a new role due to lasting expansion and development. At this exciting time, they are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager to head up a budding team. This individual will work as a bridge between the firm's clients and the internal team working on their funds. The Client Relationship Manager will be charged with mentoring, developing and managing their team, assuring top tier customer service. Both technically savvy and with excellent stakeholder management, this individual will be based in Jersey, a Channel Islands location that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- High growth firm - management opportunity, Brand New Opportunity
- Competitive personal tax rates, island jurisdiction, enviable work/life balance
As a result of continued growth the opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant with some international experience to join a high-growth consultancy business in a newly-created position based in London.
- Private Equity backed international management consultancy- London
- High growth SME with a strong presence in Europe & US
Carey Worldwide is an international chauffeur services business. Based in Brentford in West London, they are looking for an experienced financial controller to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the business as part of the senior managment team with a high degree of autonomy.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Carey provides chauffeured services in London and around the world
- You will form part of a 3 strong senior management team will real influence
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
National Account Manager will take responsibility for effective management of a portfolio of national accounts. You will identify product category gaps within your portfolio to grow incremental purchasing opportunities.
- National Account Manager with Pelican-market leading procurement specialist
- Home based role with head office near Godalming
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to search for a Product Manager for a business based in Hertfordshire. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of products. They will work closely with retailers such as Tesco.
- A well established FMCG business seeking a Product Manager
- An opportunity to join a business that sell very well known consumer products
Responsible for the operation, leadership, direction and administration of laboratory testing in accordance with applicable regulations governing clinical laboratories. Directs the research and development leading to new or improved products and processes. Represents and interacts with other laboratories for the development of joint proposals and consistency in results. Provides technical leadership in the accreditation and licensure of laboratory testing and maintains licensure in accordance with applicable regulations. Participates in short and long term strategy development for the lab.
- Leading global clinical trials laboratory services company
- Qualified Medical Lab Director to oversee EMEA region