10644 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
As a result of continued growth and a renewed focus within the finance function a leading Technology Plc has a newly-created opportunity for a Group Finance Manager.
- High Growth Plc Environment
- Group role with broad responsibilities - reporting, controls, special projects
This is an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer in testing equipment, growing and developing the London and South East Region!
- Worlds leading manufacturer of materials testing equipment
- Do you live in the South East and have a strong technical sales background?
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate or sales individual with 1-2 years experience to develop their sales career with a global leading manufacturer- specialists in working with customers across every manufacturing industry! We are recruiting two positions, one in London (near Heathrow) and another in Birmingham.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£45,562 - £52,793
- Do you want to be part of a market leading manufacturer with a $3bn turnover
- Are you a self-motivated, driven,ambitious individual wanting to work in sales?
The Payment Services Manager is a newly created role with responsibility to the head of Payment Services for the strategic leadership and operational management of the Credit Control team and Payments Project team.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Provide advice and information on financial matters affecting all departments.
- Partnering with academics, researchers, administrators and other stakeholders.
The British Soft Drinks Association are looking for a confident full mix marketer that enjoys both getting out of the office and engaging with stakeholders within the industry, as well as creating exposure for the organisation using on and offline channels.
- Must have experience in events and marketing/communications
- Must be confident engaging both in person and on the telephone
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Sales Manager to join Work The World, leading the global sales team to grow the business and the brand across a number of international regions!
Featured JobHalifaxPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Do you have a track record in driving sales teams to maximise performance?
- Are you a driven, ambitious individual with fantastic interpersonal skills?
- Want to work in Brighton and develop an International Sales Strategy?
Michael Page are proud to be once again partnering with Aflex Hose - the world's leading manufacturer of PTFE lined flexible hoses.
- Aflex Hose Ltd
We are delighted to be partnering with St. Edwards School on the recruitment for their next School Accountant. Reporting to the Bursar, you will be primarily responsible for managing all financial matters within the School whilst managing an established team of five.
Featured JobWalton-On-ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Managing the entire accounting process for St Edward's School.
- Overseeing a team of five reporting directly into the Bursar.
ETS, a leading HR Consultancy and Technology business are looking to recruit highly-driven and successful Client Managers to join their established Sales team working with an existing bank of clients. This is an office based position but the role will involve frequent travel throughout the UK to meet with clients. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our client's growth objectives.
- Client Manager for ETS, a market leading HR Technology and Consultancy business.
- Excellent earning and growth opportunities. Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.