Health, Safety & Environment - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- North West EnglandPermanent
A role where the successful applicant has the ability to add significant value by setting a Global Standards strategy and blue print that will be implemented across all premises. The most effective management systems will be used to control, monitor and review all aspects of Health, Safety & Security across the Group.
- New role that provides expertise, leadership, strategic direction and control
- Fantastic opportunity for someone to really add value to an established brand
SHE Advisor position available at a Global Chemical Manufacturing and Production business located in the Lancashire area. This is a great opportunity within a company who is a market leader in their discipline, offering fantastic opportunity for career progression and a dynamic and enjoyable working environment.
SuffolkPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Global Chemical Manufacturing Business
- Competetive Salary
You have the chance to join an established company that are committed to advancing their operational safety. As the HSE Manager of their Suffolk based facility, you will be given the opportunity to really impact this site & drive sustainable improvement.
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Leading Chemical Manufacturer
- The chance to role out HSE Strategy
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor - Property and Housing - Wiltshire
Exciting new opportunity to be part of a leading contractor on a new housing development within the Wiltshire area for a hardworking and committed Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to support, advise and guide our Site Operations Team (SOT) and our Health Safety & Environmental Manager
- Strong pipe line of work
- forward thinking compnay with excellent benefits
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large concrete manufacturing business in Nottinghamshire that are in need of a Health and Safety Officer. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of an Officer to ensure the Health and Safety culture is maintained on site.
- Health and Safety Officer
Developing, managing and implementing marketing communications plans and campaigns to drive new business revenue targets for both contractors and clients.
- Growing business
- Fantastic orgainsation
An unrivalled opportunity to work with a UK market leader taking full responsibility for all HSE practice on a busy and heavily regulated site.
DerbyPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- Leading UK Engineering business
- Long term opportunity for a proven HSE Manager
I am now working with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who now require the recruitment of a HSE Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the Derbyshire manufacturing plant. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively engaging in all HSE projects across the site/group.
- Managing the HSE function, including supervision of staff when required.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Northamptonshire that are in need of an Environmental Health and Safety Advisor. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of an Advisor to maintain the Health and Safety the culture on site.
ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor based in Northamptonshire
- Large Global Manufacturing company in Northamptonshire
QHSE Manager for an SME based just outside of Manchester. Looking for someone to add value by implementing an up to date quality management system and establish a positive change in the health and safety culture.
- Quality and HSE Management in a Manufacturing Environment
- Work for a dynamic SME with growth potential