Health, Safety & Environment - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- NewarkPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
I am now looking to recruit a HSE Advisor for a large Manufacturing company based in Newark, Nottinghamshire. My client is going through a positive period of growth and due to this they need additional staff within the area of Health, Safety and Environmental.
EnglandPermanent£50,364 - £58,758
- To lead and actively manage the development and delivery of all HSE functions.
- Support and direct line managers in awareness/implementation of H&S.
A challenging and full-time position as IT Team Lead Implementation CRM with the chance to be a part of one the largest Global retail organizations and to roll out and maintain the CRM systems for the new IT landscape.
BoltonPermanent£40,000 - £44,000
- Fast growing Global Retail organization
- Roll-out of a new IT landscape for Retail
As Chief Fire Officer you will be required to develop the fire safety strategy, and promote a positive fire safety culture for the estates in Bolton.
- Chief Fire Offier Required in Bolton.
- Fire Service Expereince Combining Practical Operational Experience - REQUIRED
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large Global Manufacturing company in Northamptonshire that are in need of an Environmental Health and Safety Advisor. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of an Advisor to maintain the Health and Safety the culture on site.
- Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor based in Northamptonshire
- Large Global Manufacturing company in Northamptonshire
The Group Health and Safety manager will be based predominantly in London but work across 13 sites nationally, acting as the organisations lead competent person, working with all stakeholders to promote a culture of safe working and provide direct management/leadership for health & safety.
- Market leading recycling business
- Seeking proven health and safety professional to drive change across business.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large concrete manufacturing business in Nottinghamshire that are in need of a Health and Safety Officer. They are currently experiencing growth within their business and are in need of an Officer to ensure the Health and Safety culture is maintained on site.
- Health and Safety Officer
I am now working with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who now require the recruitment of a HSE Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the Derbyshire manufacturing plant. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively engaging in all HSE projects across the site/group.
SloughPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Managing the HSE function, including supervision of staff when required.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters.
One of the worlds largest, fastest growing most dynamic companies.Responsible for the planning, analysis and reporting of European results of the security division of this global business. Including consolidation and analysis of results, forecasts and budgets for P&L, Working Capital and Business Specific KPIs.
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Global Business
- European exposure
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor - Property and Housing - Wiltshire
Exciting new opportunity to be part of a leading contractor on a new housing development within the Wiltshire area for a hardworking and committed Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor to support, advise and guide our Site Operations Team (SOT) and our Health Safety & Environmental Manager
- Strong pipe line of work
- forward thinking compnay with excellent benefits