Health, Safety & Environment - Health, Safety & Environment jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Health, Safety & Environment jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
QHSE Manager for an SME based just outside of Manchester. Looking for someone to add value by implementing an up to date quality management system and establish a positive change in the health and safety culture.
- Quality and HSE Management in a Manufacturing Environment
- Work for a dynamic SME with growth potential
Responsible for ensuring safety, health and environmental compliance and compliance of management systems. This position leads the development, implementation, and evaluation of critical safety, occupational hygiene, and environmental processes, programs, and procedures in order to eliminate all injuries, occupational illnesses, and environmental nonconformities. This position leads the facility engagement consistent with our operations sustainability and footprint reduction objectives.
BirkenheadPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Global manufacturing business with site based in Yorkshire
- ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
HSE Manager for a Manufacturing Company based in Birkenhead
- Rapidly growing SME business
- An essential part of the management team
A great opportunity for someone to work for a well-reputed FTSE 250 pharmaceutical company that offers excellent career development opportunities. You will be working extensively with senior stakeholders across the business to identify key cost savings.
The role provides an excellent opportunity for a candidate to deliver improvements in the capability of Finance in the enlarged Group.
DerbyPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 Company
- Extensive business partnering
I am now working with a large manufacturing company based in Derby who now require the recruitment of a HSE Manager to Identify, coordinate and drive Health & Safety improvements across the Derbyshire manufacturing plant. Within this position the successful candidate will be responsible for proactively engaging in all HSE projects across the site/group.
LiverpoolPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Managing the HSE function, including supervision of staff when required.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance on health & safety matters.
We are seeking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join its' Health and Safety team. The Health and Safety Advisor will play a vital role in supporting the provision of a corporate health and safety service to the group; they will provide systems and administrative support to the Health and Safety team as well as getting involved in the practical aspects of providing health and safety services to operational teams across the organisation.
- Social Housing
- Health & Safety
Qualified Management Accountant
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Qualifed Management Accountant
- Listed business
You will be responsible for bring numbers to life and undertaking a broad range of financial and management accounting functions, timely and accurate accounting and processing support and contributing to department goals.
OxfordPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Rapidly Growing Fitness Company
- Innovative working enviroment
Opportunity to take on a management role within the Oxford finance team. Support, maintain and improve the group's financial systems and controls. Interacting with all staff ad working directly with the finance team members to ensure high level of operational delivery of financial activities.
North East EnglandPermanent
- Not for Profit Organisation dedicated to Sustainable Natural Resources
- Responsible Sourcing and Production of Agricultural and Forestry Commodities
- Health and Safety Manager
- Site-based strategic role
- Health and Safety Manager
- Global chemicals manufacturer