31 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Virgin Care are looking to hire an outstanding CFO. Reporting directly to the CEO, this appointment will play a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the organisation, identifying priorities and ultimately delivering against the objectives and vision. Accountable for all financial aspects of Virgin Care, they will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and to the broader executive leadership team.
- Outstanding Strategic Commercial Finance Opportunity
- Chief Financial Officer - Virgin Care London
Are you a Medical Administrator moving to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support recruitment team can assist candidates with a secretarial and administration background keen to develop/pursue their career in healthcare.
BoltonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Page Personnel London on your arrival
As MI Manager you will will responsible for running the business intelligence team for the company and help with the CIO to define the next steps the business takes on its BI journey.
ScotlandPermanent£80,710 - £96,852
- Hi tech fast growing business
- Exciting opportunity with growing business
Page Executive are currently partnering with a leading Scottish provider of specialist care, in their recruitment of a committed Chief Executive Officer.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Chief Executive Officer
- Private Health/Care
I am currently looking for an account manager with previous experience managing pre-order stages from product development through to order confirmation.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- I'm looking for a Costmetics Account Manager!
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier of cosmetic and beauty products
Leading and managing a team of Subject Matter Experts will be the major challenge within this exciting new role. With a nationwide remit, this job will ultimately aim to deliver on a strictly regulated and complex project with a multi million pound budget.
- Great Project Management Opportunity with a Leading Private Healthcare Provider
- Lead a Multi-Workstream Team to create a Lasting Impact
An excellent opportunity has arisen in a market leading and extremely fast growing business in the Bath area. The successful candidate will assist in the process and delivery of the budget for the group and be the first point of contact for all budget queries
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Must have previous budgeting experience
- Must be immediately available to start
The ultimate aim of this Project Co-ordinator role is to effectively co-ordinate specific projects and support there delivery by project managers.
- Exciting development opportunity in Private Healthcare
- Make a permanent career within private sector projects
This role is an exciting Management Accountant position offering excellent career progression.
- Management Accountant
- Based in Solihull