Healthcare - Healthcare jobs
27 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Virgin Care are looking to hire an outstanding CFO. Reporting directly to the CEO, this appointment will play a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the organisation, identifying priorities and ultimately delivering against the objectives and vision. Accountable for all financial aspects of Virgin Care, they will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and to the broader executive leadership team.
- Outstanding Strategic Commercial Finance Opportunity
- Chief Financial Officer - Virgin Care London
Are you a Medical Administrator moving to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support recruitment team can assist candidates with a secretarial and administration background keen to develop/pursue their career in healthcare.
BrightonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Page Personnel London on your arrival
I am working on a Branch Manager in Brighton and my clients are looking for candidates with a proven track record within the Care or Domiciliary Care sectors. If you are passionate about delivering the best care whilst driving compliance, then this could be the role for you.
LondonPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Have you worked in the Care Home or Dom Care Sector?
- Are you a Registered Manager looking for a new challenge?
Michael Pare are currently recruiting for a Skincare Therapist for a multinational retailer operating under a department store format in London. We are looking for a qualified in all aspects of therapy.
- American cosmetics, skin care and fragrance company
- Skincare Therapist - London
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Multinational dynamic company
- Short decision paths with a lot of leeway
To provide monthly budget statements and financial reports analysing variances and trends in accordance with the Trust reporting timetables.
To work closely with budget holders to ensure budgets are efficiently used and you are drivingCIP targets.
- Experienced NHS Finance Manager wanted for central London based trust
- Must be IR35 compliant and willing to work within monitor rate caps
Systems Accountant role based in Sussex
- Systems Accountant
- Based in Sussex
In the position of Development Manager in the food industry you will manage global projects that involve different work streams: supervision of the complete new product development (NPD) process and final implementation for commercialization. You have to be experienced in industrial bakery and be strong in project and stakeholder management.
- AB Mauri, worldwide known partner for bakery solutions
- Development Manager with industrial bakery experience
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a vision and strategy for assigned product categories. You will develop and enhance the existing product portfolios and drive innovation to introduce new products which deliver the company's vision and strategy. You will create buy-in for the products both internally and with key external partners, stakeholders and customers.
BoltonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Product Manager
As MI Manager you will will responsible for running the business intelligence team for the company and help with the CIO to define the next steps the business takes on its BI journey.
- Hi tech fast growing business
- Exciting opportunity with growing business