Healthcare - Healthcare jobs
30 Matching Jobs
- StaffordPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
My client is looking for an experienced Training Coordinator to join their expanding team. This role will be based in Stafford, however you will be required to look after a cluster location.
- Training Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
Michael Page are looking for an audiologist to work in a field based capacity across North Lincolnshire
- Michael Page are looking for an Audiologist for North Lincolnshire
- Hearing specialist company are looking for a field based audiologist
Michael Page are looking for an audiologist to work in a field based capacity across South Wales
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- Michael Page are looking for an Audiologist in the South Wales
- Hearing specialists are looking for a field based Audiologist to join their team
This is a high profile, business critical role that will suit a bright, engaging and commercially astute, qualified accountant.
Working with the executive board, the CFO and the Deputy CFO, the Senior Finance Business Partner will need to have a demonstrable track record of engaging with senior stakeholders in a complex organisation.
Weston-Super-MarePermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Commercial Finance role for an engaging & highly credible Qualified Accountant
- Fantastic Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking organisation
I am working on a Registered Manager position based in Weston-Super-Mare. You will be responsible for a supported living service and will manage a large multidisciplinary team. This is a great opportunity to join the team and make an impact to the lives of the residents.
- Are you a Registered Manager looking for a new role?
- I am working with a rapidly growing business in Weston-Super-Mare
Fantastic opportunity for a science graduate to get into medical sales
MaidenheadTemporary£25 - £30 per hour (£51,996 - £62,395)
- Graduate Medical Sales role
- Start your medical sales career
The Regional Financial Accounting Team sits within the Financial Accounting Centre of Excellence and has responsibility across Currency, Hedging, Regional Redistribution (RRD) and Indirect Expenses. This role is part of the newly formed Currency & RRD team, which were previously two separate teams.
ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Multinational medical devices and pharmaceutical manufacturing company
- New opportunity within a new team (temp to perm posibility)
This is a 12 month contract which gives the role holder an excellent opportunity to extend their knowledge and skills of SLR SLAM and PBR within an exciting sector of the NHS.
- Finance Analyst
- Costing Accountant SLAM and SLR based role
Our client is seeking an interim lawyer to support the Legal team
BedfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- In-House Legal Counsel- Not for profit
- Pharma, Licensing, Clinical Trials, Sponsorships
The Finance Manager will be responsible for all the financial planning and related processes. This will involve financial support to senior stakeholders in the business relating to sales.
- The Finance Manager to report on financial performance
- Will own all aspects of FP&A