Healthcare - Healthcare jobs
20 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent
Virgin Care are looking to hire an outstanding CFO. Reporting directly to the CEO, this appointment will play a key role in setting the strategic and commercial direction of the organisation, identifying priorities and ultimately delivering against the objectives and vision. Accountable for all financial aspects of Virgin Care, they will be a trusted advisor to the CEO and to the broader executive leadership team.
- Outstanding Strategic Commercial Finance Opportunity
- Chief Financial Officer - Virgin Care London
The Care Manager will lead the overall supervision, quality assurance, monitoring, regulatory requirements and day-to-day management of staff. The responsibilities for this role are centred on the delivery, quality, financial stability and the on-going development of the service to the client.
- Exciting opportunity to join a UK wide care company
- Based in Moray the role will prove to be diverse and highly rewarding
Are you a Medical Administrator moving to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support recruitment team can assist candidates with a secretarial and administration background keen to develop/pursue their career in healthcare.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Page Personnel London on your arrival
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Territory Manager who wants to be in a role where they can take charge of their career and influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided to flourish within the organisation!
EnglandPermanent£58,758 - £75,546
- Do you have medical device sales experience?
- Want to be part of a global company, a leader in manufacturing medical devices?
For our client we are exclusively looking for a Senior Quality Manager in the area of South Holland. In this role you are responsible for providing direction and leadership of the quality department within the organization by focusing on quality control and quality assurance.
- Quality Assurance
- Medical Device Industry
For our client Sanofi Genzyme we are exclusively recruiting a new Project Manager & Associate Regulatory Affairs (RA). We are looking for candidates who have a strong analytical mind and an eye for detail. Are you result-driven, accurate and do you have good planning skills? Then we might be looking for you!
City of LondonTemporary
- Challenging combination of Regulatory Affairs and Project Management
- Working for a world leading biotechnology organisation
Exciting opportunity to join a strategic communications team as a Media Officer based in Central London.
- Opportunity to join a team that leads on all strategic communications activity.
- Have creative input in to Internal Communications and Crisi Management.
As the Product Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing a vision and strategy for assigned product categories. You will develop and enhance the existing product portfolios and drive innovation to introduce new products which deliver the company's vision and strategy. You will create buy-in for the products both internally and with key external partners, stakeholders and customers.
City of LondonTemporary£200 - £300 per day (£51,996 - £77,994)
- Product Manager
To provide monthly budget statements and financial reports analysing variances and trends in accordance with the Trust reporting timetables.
To work closely with budget holders to ensure budgets are efficiently used and you are drivingCIP targets.
- Experienced NHS Finance Manager wanted for central London based trust
- Must be IR35 compliant and willing to work within monitor rate caps