Healthcare - Private Care jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Private Care jobs
Our client is looking for a competent Case Manager to work out of their centre in Romford. You will be managing a case load of clients, supporting them toward their goals. The main individuals are either offenders who are looking to re-integrate, and children who are disadvantaged The charity focuses on implementing training and liaising with stakeholders to ensure that the right steps are being followed and the right care is being provided.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Independant Welfare to Work organisation with great values
- Autonomous role where clients and case management are top priority
The Field Care Supervisor role would require various including carrying out risk assessments and carrying out visits to customers homes to ensure our monitoring standards remain at the highest level. Ensuring that information is handled confidential and with due diligence, the protocol is to ensure that policies and procedures are carried out effectively.
ScotlandPermanent£80,710 - £96,852
- Field Care Supervisor - London
- Various Locations
Page Executive are currently partnering with a leading Scottish provider of specialist care, in their recruitment of a committed Chief Executive Officer.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Chief Executive Officer
- Private Health/Care
Leading and managing a team of Subject Matter Experts will be the major challenge within this exciting new role. With a nationwide remit, this job will ultimately aim to deliver on a strictly regulated and complex project with a multi million pound budget.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Great Project Management Opportunity with a Leading Private Healthcare Provider
- Lead a Multi-Workstream Team to create a Lasting Impact
The ultimate aim of this Project Co-ordinator role is to effectively co-ordinate specific projects and support there delivery by project managers.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Exciting development opportunity in Private Healthcare
- Make a permanent career within private sector projects
Michael Page are pleased to be working in partnership with the UK's leading private health-care organisation who are looking to expand their current Sales and Marketing team with a new Account Manager based in the midlands.
- Opporttunity to be part of a market leading private healthacre organisation
- Endless growth, autonomy and progession opportunities