Healthcare - Private Care jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Private Care jobs
- ScotlandPermanent£80,710 - £96,852
Page Executive are currently partnering with a leading Scottish provider of specialist care, in their recruitment of a committed Chief Executive Officer.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Chief Executive Officer
- Private Health/Care
Leading and managing a team of Subject Matter Experts will be the major challenge within this exciting new role. With a nationwide remit, this job will ultimately aim to deliver on a strictly regulated and complex project with a multi million pound budget.
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Great Project Management Opportunity with a Leading Private Healthcare Provider
- Lead a Multi-Workstream Team to create a Lasting Impact
The ultimate aim of this Project Co-ordinator role is to effectively co-ordinate specific projects and support there delivery by project managers.
West MidlandsPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
- Exciting development opportunity in Private Healthcare
- Make a permanent career within private sector projects
Michael Page are pleased to be working in partnership with the UK's leading private health-care organisation who are looking to expand their current Sales and Marketing team with a new Account Manager based in the midlands.
- Opporttunity to be part of a market leading private healthacre organisation
- Endless growth, autonomy and progession opportunities