Hospitality & Leisure jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Hospitality & Leisure jobs
We are seeking to appoint a National Operations Manager to manage a growing accommodation portfolio across the UK. Your role will see you provide exceptional leadership and direction to the operations teams to deliver brand-focused, highly efficient and premium quality facilities.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Experienced leadership team who are passionate about customer experience
- Innovative new buildings in growing sector
Leading events/ media company seeks Events Sales Manager to oversee studio hire and operations
SouthamptonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading events/ media company seeks Events Sales Manager
- to oversee studio hire and operations
Are you an Area or Cluster Manager within Pubs, Casual Dining or Bars wanting to join a market leading business. You will manage their portfolio of sites across the South Coast with a focus on good service, quality food and ultimately creating an environment where people want to spend time watching the game over a pint! There are great opportunities to progress either within these brands or across the wider group. If this sounds like you, please apply.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Have you worked within pubs, bars or restaurants & are looking for something new
- I am working on an exciting opportunity along the South Coast
Opportunity to join as a Senior Management Accountant at a multi-national live entertainment business.
They are looking for well experienced qualified accountant who can improve the processes in place, deliver timely P&Ls and forecasts, manage a team of 3 management accountants, and be groomed as a successor to the financial controller.
- Senior Management Accountant - 3 direct reports
- Mutlinational Live Entertainment Business
An opportunity within a leading Travel Provider's FP&A has arisen for a Finance Modeller to be at the heart of the business's strategic and operating plans, developing the models that will support the forecasting and decisions making.
- Provide financial modelling support across FP&A
- Responsible for the integrity of analysis
A UNIQUE CHANCE TO WORK FOR A GREAT BRAND..... General Manager Harrogate!!!
ScotlandPermanent£80,000 - £110,000
- General Manager Harrogate
- Hotel , Pub , Bar , Resturant , Cafe
Michael Page have been engaged to recruit for the business critical position of Resort Managing Director for a prestigious client of ours based in Scotland.
AberdeenPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Managing Director
- Luxury Hotel Group
Michael Page are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With bags of potential for autonomy and growth, our client is looking for a Kitchen Manager to oversee the full operation in their contemporary and well-known venue in central Aberdeen Assistant Manager.
LoughboroughPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Hospitality Manager required for leading brand
- Hospitality Manager urgently required for brand
Michael Page are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With bags of potential for autonomy and growth, our client is looking for an Assistant Manager to oversee the full operation in their contemporary and well-known venue in central Loughborough.
Milton KeynesPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Michael Page are working with a leading hospitality brand
- Leading hospitality brand seeking a progressive Assistant Manager
Michael Page are excited to be working with one of the UK's leading hospitality brands. With bags of potential for autonomy and growth, our client is looking for a Kitchen Manager to oversee the full operation in their contemporary and well-known venue in central Milton Keynes
- Assistant Manager required for Leading Hospitality Brand
- Michael Page are eager to speak to Hospitality Assistant Managers