Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
- East SussexPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
A Business development Manager would manage a large team of regional managers managing ongoing leasing and tenancy agreements within the portfolio. Separate to that as a Business Development Manager there are key negotiating points with new clients to the portfolio but also having to execute advantageous leaving plans for both parties in a leaving lease.
South East EnglandPermanent£45,000
- Are you a skilled negotiater?
- Have worked within the Pub Sector?
This is a rare opportunity to progress your career into an Operations Support Manager position with a market leading business.
- Leading Catering Business
- South East Region
My client, a leading UK hospitality group, now have a vacancy for a Multi-site Operations Manager (Bars) to manage a portfolio of bars throughout Edinburgh.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000
- Defined territory covering Edinburgh
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading hospitality group
The position of Events, Meeting & Food Services Manager is to take overall responsibility for ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of food services, events and meetings across London sites.
- Managing Multiple Sites
- Central London
This is an opportunity to shine in a 12 month fixed term contract and create a permanent position for yourself!
- 12 Month Contract
- Leading Hospitality Business
This position of Head of Retail with a leading Hospitality business is responsible for delivering and developing the retail strategy, and leading the operation for the whole site.
LutonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Royal Berkshire
- Head of Retail - Leading Hospitality Business
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the register of controls in a complex business model which will also entail elements of business partnering as well as determining risk.
City of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Responsible for the design of Key Financial Controls
- Safeguards the integrity of the business' published financial information
The position of Regional Director with this niche hospitality & catering business is to oversee a region with a turnover of over £60m.
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Regional Director - Niche Hospitality / Catering business
- Central London Region
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Restaurants) to manage a portfolio of restaurants/bars throughout Glasgow.
Central BeltPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management role covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
- Must have F&B operations management experience
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Nightclubs) to manage a portfolio of night clubs and late licence bars throughout Central Scotland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established hospitality group
- Strong further professional development available