Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
We are seeking to appoint a National Operations Manager to manage a growing accommodation portfolio across the UK. Your role will see you provide exceptional leadership and direction to the operations teams to deliver brand-focused, highly efficient and premium quality facilities.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Experienced leadership team who are passionate about customer experience
- Innovative new buildings in growing sector
Leading events/ media company seeks Events Sales Manager to oversee studio hire and operations
SouthamptonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Leading events/ media company seeks Events Sales Manager
- to oversee studio hire and operations
Are you an Area or Cluster Manager within Pubs, Casual Dining or Bars wanting to join a market leading business. You will manage their portfolio of sites across the South Coast with a focus on good service, quality food and ultimately creating an environment where people want to spend time watching the game over a pint! There are great opportunities to progress either within these brands or across the wider group. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- Have you worked within pubs, bars or restaurants & are looking for something new
- I am working on an exciting opportunity along the South Coast
An opportunity within a leading Travel Provider's FP&A has arisen for a Finance Modeller to be at the heart of the business's strategic and operating plans, developing the models that will support the forecasting and decisions making.
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Provide financial modelling support across FP&A
- Responsible for the integrity of analysis
My client now has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to cover Glasgow and surrounding areas. This is a multi-site management role covering leased and tenanted pubs across the area.
- Area management role covering Glasgow and the West
- Hospitality & Leisure multi-site management role