Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
Area Operations Manager / Regional Operations Manager within the Midlands due to growth / progression.
BristolPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Great culture
- Excellent company values
Area Manager Wales / Bristol within Hospitality & Catering. Managing Pubs with sector experience ideally.
YOU MUST HAVE AREA MANAGER EXPERIENCE.
LeedsPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Excellent Culture
- Fantastic values / career progression
Area Manager Leeds from a Pub / Catering Sector.
MUST HAVE AREA MANAGER EXPERIENCE
Area Manager Leeds
North West EnglandPermanent
- Great culture
- Excellent Progression
Area Manager North West, ideally with Pub or H&L experience, however must have area manager experience.
SouthamptonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Area Manager North West
- Hopitality and Catering
Are you an Area or Cluster Manager within Pubs, Casual Dining or Bars wanting to join a market leading business. You will manage their portfolio of sites across the South Coast with a focus on good service, quality food and ultimately creating an environment where people want to spend time watching the game over a pint! There are great opportunities to progress either within these brands or across the wider group. If this sounds like you, please apply.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Have you worked within pubs, bars or restaurants & are looking for something new
- I am working on an exciting opportunity along the South Coast
This is a newly created position with one of the UK's most exciting, and fastest growing casual dining brands.
West LondonPermanent£29,000 - £31,000
- Rapidly growing business
- Huge career development opportunity
Michael Page are looking for a Group Manager to join an independent catering business in West London. They are looking for a manager to organise and oversee the operations of the kitchen teams across multiple schools in the West London area.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Catering Manager opportunity in West London
- Challenging and varied role with opportunity and scope for progression
Leading events/ media company seeks Events Sales Manager to oversee studio hire and operations
- Leading events/ media company seeks Events Sales Manager
- to oversee studio hire and operations
An opportunity within a leading Travel Provider's FP&A has arisen for a Finance Modeller to be at the heart of the business's strategic and operating plans, developing the models that will support the forecasting and decisions making.
- Provide financial modelling support across FP&A
- Responsible for the integrity of analysis