Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
The right driven and dynamic Senior Area Manager will be responsible for a growing and developing business. They pride themselves on the highest standards and product quality. We are looking for a driven 'foodie' multi-site manager. They are very open to hearing external ideas and implementing them throughout their business strategy.
You would be joining at a key time in terms of the group expanding and into a high profile role, they need someone to achieve!!!
- Senior Area Manager, Contract Catering, Birmingham to Oxford M40
- Contract Catering, Circa £50k, Birmingham to Oxford M40
Have you ever wanted to work for a FTSE 100 business within the travel industry who has experienced year on year growth? Such a company is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team.
- To provide insightful, effective analysis
- High level of exposure to senior stakeholders
An opportunity within a leading Travel Provider's FP&A has arisen for a Finance Modeller to be at the heart of the business's strategic and operating plans, developing the models that will support the forecasting and decision making process.
South West LondonPermanent£28,000 - £36,000
- Provide financial modelling support across FP&A
- Responsible for the integrity of analysis
Fantastic opportunity in a hugely reputable market leading brand
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- - Hugely Reputable Coffee Brand
- - Great Oppurtunity in Desirable Location
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Restaurants) to manage a portfolio of restaurants/bars throughout Glasgow.
Central BeltPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management role covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
- Must have F&B operations management experience
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Nightclubs) to manage a portfolio of night clubs and late licence bars throughout Central Scotland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established hospitality group
- Strong further professional development available
Reporting to the GM of Direct Marketing, the role holder will act as the product owner within the Single Customer View project. This consultant will be responsible for scoping and driving the delivery and maximisation of the 360SCV. (Single Customer View)
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £52,000
- You will be the product owner within the Single Customer View product owner
- You be responsible for driving the delivery of the Single Customer View
An exciting regional manager role covering a scope of 55 pubs within and around greater London.
ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- -One of the UK's largest leased and tenanted pub businesses
- -Competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Manchester Based, Regional Development Manager Grab and go Brand, circa £50,000 + Car, Bonus
As Regional Development Manager you will create and maintain a performance-based culture that achieves all of our business goals. We want you to be a strong operator who can lead teams, ensuring all are engaged, demonstrate our Company values and deliver Company initiatives.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- Manchester Based Regional Development Manager
- Grab and go, Hospitality
Birmingham- Based Senior Area Manager Branded Restaurant group, £45,000- £60,000
As Operations Manager you will create and maintain a performance-based culture that achieves all of our business goals. We want you to be a strong operator who can lead teams of Area Managers, ensuring all are engaged, demonstrate our Company values and deliver Company initiatives.
- Birmingham- Based Senior Area Manager Branded Restaurant group, £45,000- £60,000
- Branded Restaurant, Senior Area Manager, Hospitality