Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
- GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
My client now has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager to cover Glasgow and surrounding areas. This is a multi-site management role covering leased and tenanted pubs across the area.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Area management role covering Glasgow and the West
- Hospitality & Leisure multi-site management role
Opportunity to play a central role in the finance function of one the UK's leading cinema chain companies. As the management accountant, you will be reporting directly into the Head of financial Reporting, and will be managing an Assistant Management Accountant.
The company wants someone who can offer new solutions to any inefficiencies around processes and systems, and assist with any ad-hoc commercial duties for upcoming projects.
- Management Accountant with 1 direct report
- Leading UK Cinema Chain
My client, a leading UK hospitality group, now have a vacancy for a Multi-site Operations Manager (Bars) to manage a portfolio of bars throughout Edinburgh.
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Defined territory covering Edinburgh
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading hospitality group
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Restaurants) to manage a portfolio of restaurants/bars throughout Glasgow.
Central BeltPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management role covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
- Must have F&B operations management experience
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Nightclubs) to manage a portfolio of night clubs and late licence bars throughout Central Scotland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established hospitality group
- Strong further professional development available
Our client, international Group in catering industry, is looking for a new Finance & Administrative Director in Uganda.South East EnglandPermanent£32,472 - £36,080
As the Property Manager you will have an impact across the success of our client's operational business across the South east of England
- Cllient side role with leading Leisure & hospitality brand
- Field/Home based in Southeast England