Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
- South East EnglandPermanent£45,000
This is a rare opportunity to progress your career into an Operations Support Manager position with a market leading business.
- Leading Catering Business
- South East Region
My client, a leading UK hospitality group, now have a vacancy for a Multi-site Operations Manager (Bars) to manage a portfolio of bars throughout Edinburgh.
LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Defined territory covering Edinburgh
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading hospitality group
Opportunity to play a central role in the finance function of one the UK's leading cinema chain companies. As the management accountant, you will be reporting directly into the Head of financial Reporting, and will be managing an Assistant Management Accountant.
The company wants someone who can offer new solutions to any inefficiencies around processes and systems, and assist with any ad-hoc commercial duties for upcoming projects.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000
- Management Accountant with 1 direct report
- Leading UK Cinema Chain
The position of Events, Meeting & Food Services Manager is to take overall responsibility for ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of food services, events and meetings across London sites.
- Managing Multiple Sites
- Central London
This is an opportunity to shine in a 12 month fixed term contract and create a permanent position for yourself!
- 12 Month Contract
- Leading Hospitality Business
This position of Head of Retail with a leading Hospitality business is responsible for delivering and developing the retail strategy, and leading the operation for the whole site.
LutonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Royal Berkshire
- Head of Retail - Leading Hospitality Business
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the register of controls in a complex business model which will also entail elements of business partnering as well as determining risk.
City of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Responsible for the design of Key Financial Controls
- Safeguards the integrity of the business' published financial information
The position of Regional Director with this niche hospitality & catering business is to oversee a region with a turnover of over £60m.
- Regional Director - Niche Hospitality / Catering business
- Central London Region
Have you ever wanted to work for a FTSE 100 business within the travel industry who has experienced year on year growth? Such a company is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team.
- To provide insightful, effective analysis
- High level of exposure to senior stakeholders
An opportunity within a leading Travel Provider's FP&A has arisen for a Finance Modeller to be at the heart of the business's strategic and operating plans, developing the models that will support the forecasting and decision making process.
- Provide financial modelling support across FP&A
- Responsible for the integrity of analysis