Hospitality & Leisure - Operations & Field Management jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Operations & Field Management jobs
- LutonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the register of controls in a complex business model which will also entail elements of business partnering as well as determining risk.
South East EnglandPermanent£45,000
- Responsible for the design of Key Financial Controls
- Safeguards the integrity of the business' published financial information
This is a rare opportunity to progress your career into an Operations Support Manager position with a market leading business.
City of LondonPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Leading Catering Business
- South East Region
The position of Regional Director with this niche hospitality & catering business is to oversee a region with a turnover of over £60m.
- Regional Director - Niche Hospitality / Catering business
- Central London Region
This position of Head of Retail with a leading Hospitality business is responsible for delivering and developing the retail strategy, and leading the operation for the whole site.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000
- Royal Berkshire
- Head of Retail - Leading Hospitality Business
The position of Events, Meeting & Food Services Manager is to take overall responsibility for ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of food services, events and meetings across London sites.
- Managing Multiple Sites
- Central London
Have you ever wanted to work for a FTSE 100 business within the travel industry who has experienced year on year growth? Such a company is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team.
- To provide insightful, effective analysis
- High level of exposure to senior stakeholders
An opportunity within a leading Travel Provider's FP&A has arisen for a Finance Modeller to be at the heart of the business's strategic and operating plans, developing the models that will support the forecasting and decision making process.
BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Provide financial modelling support across FP&A
- Responsible for the integrity of analysis
The right driven and dynamic Senior Area Manager will be responsible for a growing and developing business. They pride themselves on the highest standards and product quality. We are looking for a driven 'foodie' multi-site manager. They are very open to hearing external ideas and implementing them throughout their business strategy.
You would be joining at a key time in terms of the group expanding and into a high profile role, they need someone to achieve!!!
GlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Senior Area Manager, Contract Catering, Birmingham to Oxford M40
- Contract Catering, Circa £50k, Birmingham to Oxford M40
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Restaurants) to manage a portfolio of restaurants/bars throughout Glasgow.
Central BeltPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Multi-site management role covering Glasgow and surrounding areas
- Must have F&B operations management experience
My client, a well established hospitality group, now has a vacancy for an Operations Manager (Nightclubs) to manage a portfolio of night clubs and late licence bars throughout Central Scotland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established hospitality group
- Strong further professional development available