Human Resources jobs
347 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources or Diversity and Inclusion professional to join the UK's leading employer network covering all aspects of equality and inclusion.
You will join with the specific remit of developing, implementing and continuously reviewing the body's global D&I strategy.
This is perfect for anyone with Diversity experience, international experience and experience of working in a commercial business.
Featured JobLingfieldPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity within a leading Not for Profit
- This would fit anyone with a commercial or entrepreneurial outlook
As Director of Human Resources, you will work with the CEO and board of Trustees. One of the main areas of priority is to evaluate, develop and implement the organisational structure and any re-structure. You will oversee all generalist activity including behavioural change, performance management, reward & recognition, recruitment, retention, talent management, and finally employee engagement across the organisation. This is a strategic role but you must be tactical in your approach.
- As the Director of HR you will be part of the Executive Leadership team
- Providing strategic expertise supporting the onward development of the business
The Head of Learning and Development will be fundamental in ensuring The Guinness Partnership's success during this time of continued of growth and transformation.
Featured JobBradfordPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Head of Learning and Development
Over the last 18 months Keelham has doubled in size and now employs over 250 people. One million customers benefited from the unique Keelham experience in the last 12 months. Each Keelham farm shop is integrated into the local community by hosting local school visits, supporting over 200 different local charity events as well as sponsoring educational, farming and children's sport related activities.
Featured JobTwickenhamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- An exciting opportunity to join Keelham Farm Shop as Head of People
- This brand new role will help support and deliver an exciting period of growth
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
Featured JobNorth LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing international organisation near Heathrow
- Requires credibility to develop a forward thinking business focused HR service
McDonald's Restaurants Limited are looking for a Reward Consultant to join the UK Reward team based at the UK headquarters in East Finchley, London.
Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Reward Consultant
- Reward Consultant
An exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist (with change management experience) or HR Change Specialist to join an international market leader in Middlesex.
Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Urgent requirement - short or no notice periods preferred
- Must have credible experience of change management and employee relations
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
Featured JobMiddlesexPermanent£75,000 - £80,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Talent Advisor to join a Global market leader in Middlesex.
- Must have experience of talent programmes and utilising the 70:20:10 model.
An exciting opportunity to head up the European L&D function for a growing business. Working alongside the key liaisons, the Head of L&D meets the training needs, shapes curriculum solutions, and collaborates in the design of detailed training modules to meet overall programme goals. This role will programme manage end-to-end solutions, measuring programme effectiveness and driving continuous improvement across the European business.
Featured JobTeddingtonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity to head up the European L&D function for a growing business
- Requires strategic and operational L&D experience from an international role
An exciting opportunity to become the European Talent Development Partner for Brammer based in Teddington.
- An exciting opportunity to become an international Talent Development Partner
- Requires credible experience of talent management from an international business
About Michael Page Human ResourcesMichael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities.Today's Human Resources jobs include:
- HR Manager jobs
- HR Business Manager jobs
- HR Officer jobs
- HR Consultant jobs
- HR Administrator jobs
- HR Director jobs
- Head of HR jobs
- Head of Recruitment jobs
- Internal Recruiter jobs
- Head of Reward jobs
- Reward Manager jobs
- Head of L&D jobs
- L&D Manager jobs
- Head of Talent jobs
- Talent Manager jobs
Latest jobsDirector of Global Diversity and InclusionLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000HR ManagerGloucesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000HR Business PartnerManchesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Interim HR Business PartnerManchesterTemporary£200 - £270 per day (£51,996 - £70,195)Recruitment CoordinatorDumbartonTemporary£23,000 - £25,000Reward PartnerSurreyPermanent£60,000 - £75,000HR AdvisorBromleyPermanent£23,000 - £25,000HR AssistantDartfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000Internal Recruiter - part-timeOrpingtonTemporary£30,000 - £32,000View More Jobs