Human Resources - Change Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Change Management jobs
A leading, global professional services firm based in London is currently seeking an Interim WorkforceÂ Planning Manager. Successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring all client work is effectively resourced ensuring the 'best' team is delivered for each client, balancing business and client needs alongside individual career goals, have overall responsibility for the deployment of 1000 technical staff across 4 locations and manage a Resourcing team.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered on this role.
WiltshireTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
- Leading, global professional services organisation
- Existing right to live and work in the UK essential
My client is looking for a HR professional to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment. As a HR Business Partner you will lead and manage the HR/People responsibilities associated with the current teams integration process. You will be responsible for planning and implementing change across the site, thus ensuring greater company proficiency.
West YorkshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner in Wiltshire Area
- Focus on a Change Project - 6 Months FTC or Interim
Reporting to the Head of OD, based in West Yorkshire, the role is to support the development and delivery of learning and training across the wider organisation, whilst managing a complex change programme.
Working closely with senior leadership and HR team in order to develop innovative solutions to maximise employee development and engagement
LondonTemporary£300 - £350 per day (£77,994 - £90,993)
- OD Consultant role based from West Yorkshire
- Incorporating cultural and behavioural change
HR Change Manager - London - £300-£350 day rate depending on experience.
3-6 month contract.
The role is based in London however there will be some working in Europe.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- International change project - 3-6 month contract
- £300-£350 dayrate depending on experience.
The Senior Business Partner role is fundamental in shaping and defining both the national and local people strategy. The role works closely with respective business leaders and their leadership team to support the implementation of their strategic growth plans at a local level.
WatfordTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have extensive experience in change management
My client are seeking a HR professional who specialises in TUPE to assist them through a period of change. Based in Watford for an established Construction company you will work as part of a team and be in situ for around a 6-9 month period.
- FTC HR Advisor/Consultant for a large Construction company based in Watford
- 6-9 month contract to assist with TUPE/Mobalisation