Human Resources - Change Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Change Management jobs
- LondonTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
I am working with a major business services organisation to bring a Shared Service Centre Implementation Lead. My client is undertaking a massive growth programme through acquisition and this project is key to their 2017 HR agenda.
- Shared Service Centre Implementation Project Lead
- Demonstrable evidence of setting up a SSC required.
A leading, global professional services firm based in London is currently seeking an Interim WorkforceÂ Planning Manager. Successful applicants will be responsible for ensuring all client work is effectively resourced ensuring the 'best' team is delivered for each client, balancing business and client needs alongside individual career goals, have overall responsibility for the deployment of 1000 technical staff across 4 locations and manage a Resourcing team.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered on this role.
DoncasterPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
- Leading, global professional services organisation
- Existing right to live and work in the UK essential
Reporting to the Head of Employee Relations, the Engagement & Change Partner role will work in partnership with the HRBP's across the manufacturing and distribution network to drive UK wide ER and Engagement initiatives. Partnering Senior stakeholders you will be the conduit of positive change
West YorkshirePermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- National role for FMCG giant
- Transformation, Engagement, Cultural Change
Reporting to the Head of OD, based in West Yorkshire, the role is to support the development and delivery of learning and training across the wider organisation, whilst managing a complex change programme.
Working closely with senior leadership and HR team in order to develop innovative solutions to maximise employee development and engagement
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- OD Consultant role based from West Yorkshire
- Incorporating cultural and behavioural change
The Senior Business Partner role is fundamental in shaping and defining both the national and local people strategy. The role works closely with respective business leaders and their leadership team to support the implementation of their strategic growth plans at a local level.
WatfordTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have extensive experience in change management
My client are seeking a HR professional who specialises in TUPE to assist them through a period of change. Based in Watford for an established Construction company you will work as part of a team and be in situ for around a 6-9 month period.
- FTC HR Advisor/Consultant for a large Construction company based in Watford
- 6-9 month contract to assist with TUPE/Mobalisation