Human Resources - Change Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Change Management jobs
- Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
As the Law Society are due to embark on a significant period of change, they are looking to recruit a Head of Organisational Design and Resourcing to drive Organisational Design, Workforce and Succession Planning, Job Family implementation, career paths and cultural change throughout the organisation, whilst leading a streamlined and creative resourcing service.
LondonTemporary£300 - £360 per day (£77,994 - £93,593)
- Organisational Design
The principle responsibility of the impacted persons lead is to ensure a smooth process for each of the following:
LeedsTemporary£44,000 - £46,000
- 12 month contract
- Based in Canary Wharf
My client is embarking on a major transformation programme and therefore my client needs fantastic change practitioners to be part of it! This is your chance to join a growing Change Team and influence the future of this organisation.
EdinburghPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- May start required
- Experience in pure transformation and change project management is essential.
You will manage the business's various on going projects, overseeing all aspects of the project delivery
LondonTemporary£300 - £500 per day (£77,994 - £129,990)
- Fantastic opportunity to join a well established team at an exciting time
- 12 month FTC
I am working with a major business services organisation to bring a Shared Service Centre Implementation Lead. My client is undertaking a massive growth programme through acquisition and this project is key to their 2017 HR agenda.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Shared Service Centre Implementation Project Lead
- Demonstrable evidence of setting up a SSC required.
The Senior Business Partner role is fundamental in shaping and defining both the national and local people strategy. The role works closely with respective business leaders and their leadership team to support the implementation of their strategic growth plans at a local level.
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
- Must have extensive experience in change management