Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
To develop and lead an holistic and proactive approach to ER, Performance and Change delivery to maximise engagement and compliance. To provide high level direction on capability, performance, conduct, absence management, disciplinary and grievances. To develop an effective relationship with Unite and the Employee Forum - whilst working seamlessly with Internal Communications and CRED
HarrogateTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Trade Unions
An ER Specialist is required to start an interim position as soon as possible in the Harrogate area.
HertfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Interim opportunity with a possibility of a permanent position
- Large distribution business with office throughout the UK
This role focuses on day-to-day ER, simple and complex, as well as cases that result from change programmes. You'll be responsible for managing a volume of cases and will working quickly and effectively to seek resolutions.
South East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Household name in Financial Services
- Seeking proven ER Specialist
The purpose of the ER Manager role is to provide a comprehensive, professional and expert employee relations service to senior managers and the HR function. The ER Managers will partner with business leaders, HR Business Managers, and Legal Services to ensure business needs are being met while being compliant with relevant laws. In addition the ER Manager will lead on the development of employee relations and HR policies and procedures.
- Part time (2.5 - 3 days).
- ER Manager
Employee Relations Specialist
12 month FTC - Temp to Perm
- Employee Relations Specialist - Construction
- 12month FTC - £45k - Central London
The Employee Relations Lead role focusses on managing an ER advisory team and providing complex ER support across the retail side of the business.
SurreyTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- High-profile name in Retail
- Seeking proven ER specialist
The Employee Relations Advisor will provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all Employee Relations (ER) case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinarians, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
- Employee Relations Advisor - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- With well known financial institute based in Surrey or St Albans