Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations jobs
- Featured JobWest LondonPermanent
As part of the recent restructure of the Group HR function,certain activities have been streamlined, and posts covering employment policy and employee engagement based in Manchester, Aberdeen and Wales have been merged to create a dedicated Employment Policy Manager role based in London.Reports to Head of HR Service Delivery and will be co-located with the Group HR Director and key senior execs.
- Employment Policy
- Employee Engagement
The Employee Relations specialist will join a busy, proactive HR team and assume responsibility for all ER issues within their designated business area, in conjunction with business managers and HR Business Partners.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- ER Specialist post for an immediate start
- Regional role with possible permanent opportunities
Provision of ER governance in order to facilitate positive employment relationships which reflect the Bank's values and support behaviours.
WakefieldTemporary£36,000 - £40,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a global bank.
- Must have ER experience within Financial Services
The role is a full generalist role where you would be expected to hit the ground running, supporting on complex ER cases, consultations, and where you can use your expert employment legislation to support the team.
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- ASAP start
- Interim role for initially 4 months
It's an exciting time to join my client. They are constantly on the lookout for strong team members who can provide value and superior service to our customers and partners worldwide. To further strengthen their position as key market player in Europe, they are looking for an Employee Relations Consultant.
CoventryPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a Fintech company
- Must have extensive Employee Relations experience
The role is a hybrid employment policy and advisory role with strong elements of reward.
East MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent new role within a growing organisation
- An opportunity to shape the role in the future
This is an Employee Relations focused role within a fast paced, innovative organisation. This is a regional role covering the East Midlands.
EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- International Business that provides innovative solutions to their customers
- Employee Relations focused role within a diverse environment
Working within this hugely diverse business you will work closely with the wider HR team to support managers across Kent and Sussex. You will provide support in all areas of Employee Relations as well as working on organisational change projects and supporting TUPE processes.
ManchesterPermanent£36,000 - £38,000
- Excellent opportunity for a generalist with a strong ER background
- Regional role working for a International role offering excellent prospects
Supporting multiple sites as ER Business Partner
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £85,000
- ER support for large UK organisation
- ER Specialist required to join existing team
You will get exposure to many different aspects of the business as the role is set in a diverse environment offering you the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with all of our business areas: waste, water and energy. For the right candidate this position offers a great challenge and an amazing opportunity to be part of a fantastic journey.
- Employee Relations
- Trade Unions