Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations jobs
- EssexPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
The main purpose of the HR Consultant role is to support the Head of Human Resources in achieving the Company and service objectives by delivering and continuously improving the provision of a generalist Human Resources Service to clients.
StaffordshirePermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- Commercially-focussed Business in Education
- Seeking field-based HR Consultant Employee Relations
My client is looking for an experience Employee Liaison Co-ordinator to join their expanding team
West MidlandsPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- Employee Liaison Co-ordinator
- Emploee liaison co-orinator
My client is looking for an experienced Employer Liaison Coordinator to join their expanding team
Newcastle upon TynePermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Employer Liaison Coordinator
- Employer Liaison Coordinator
Our client is looking for an experienced Employer liaison co-ordinator to join their team.
You will work across the North east engaging with employers to actively promote the company and their services through forward thinking marketing ideas, building strong links and relationship.
- My client is looking for an experienced employer liason Co-ordinator
- Offering a great starting salary
The Employee Relations Lead role focusses on managing an ER advisory team and providing complex ER support across the retail side of the business.
TauntonTemporary£35,000 - £36,000
- High-profile name in Retail
- Seeking proven ER specialist
Advise and guide line managers on formal ER cases, holding formal appeal hearings and preparing and providing evidence
SurreyTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced ER Specialist
- Regional Interim Role
The Employee Relations Advisor will provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all Employee Relations (ER) case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinarians, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Employee Relations Advisor - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- With well known financial institute based in Surrey or St Albans
Michael Page Human Resources are looking for a Global Employee Relations and Policy Manager to join a global business services organisation.
- Global Policy, Procedure and Governance
- Employee relations projects, change and transformation
The ER Case Manager will be required to manage all case management activities which include grievances, disciplinaries, absence and restricted duties. The key responsibilities will be to provide effective coaching and mentoring within line management whilst Supporting managers in addressing and resolving multiple types of employee relations challenges. You will be required to deliver on business-critical HR related projects whilst ensuring 100% data accuracy and track and analyse statistical data to determine effectiveness of relevant HR activities
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- ER Case Manager
- ER Case Manager - Distribution - Rugeley UK
Michael Page Human Resources are looking for an Employee Relations Manager to join their business based in London.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Acting as the Employee Relations lead to a National business