Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations jobs
The Employee Relations Lead role focusses on managing an ER advisory team and providing complex ER support across the retail side of the business.
- High-profile name in Retail
- Seeking proven ER specialist
The role of ER Project Manager is a newly created role, working as part of a central HR function on a high profile Sickness Absence project. With a full review of policy and procedures, as well as rolling out the strategy to the divisions this role offers excellent career progression in future.
SurreyTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly created permanent project role
- High profile employeer relations project based in Birmingham
The Employee Relations Advisor will provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all Employee Relations (ER) case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinarians, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
- Employee Relations Advisor - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- With well known financial institute based in Surrey or St Albans