Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations jobs
- South East EnglandPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
The purpose of the ER Manager role is to provide a comprehensive, professional and expert employee relations service to senior managers and the HR function. The ER Managers will partner with business leaders, HR Business Managers, and Legal Services to ensure business needs are being met while being compliant with relevant laws. In addition the ER Manager will lead on the development of employee relations and HR policies and procedures.
- Part time (2.5 - 3 days).
- ER Manager
Employee Relations Specialist
12 month FTC - Temp to Perm
- Employee Relations Specialist - Construction
- 12month FTC - £45k - Central London
The Employee Relations Lead role focusses on managing an ER advisory team and providing complex ER support across the retail side of the business.
SurreyTemporary£40,000 - £45,000
- High-profile name in Retail
- Seeking proven ER specialist
The Employee Relations Advisor will provide practical, hands on commercial advice and support in respect of all Employee Relations (ER) case issues, including; business change initiatives, grievances, disciplinarians, performance, capability, consultation (individual and collective), absence (short term, long term and adjustments).
- Employee Relations Advisor - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- With well known financial institute based in Surrey or St Albans