Human Resources - Head of HR jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Head of HR jobs
- Featured JobUxbridgePermanent£60,000 - £65,000
The Head of Human Resources, has ultimate responsibility for all people based activity within the organisation from both an operational and strategic perspective. This position works closely and in support of the Executive Directors and other department heads as well as being the principal contact with their union - Unite.
ChiswickPermanent£90,000 - £105,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for an innovative, iconic household brand name
- A Head of Human Resources role working directly with Executives of the business
The HR Director will be responsible for developing comprehensive HR strategies and leading HR programs in the areas of talent management, organisational effectiveness, leadership and coaching. The HR Director will develop a regional strategy to support business objectives and understand client requirements and needs. You must be fluent in either French / Dutch / German or Spanish.
North YorkshirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000
- Global technology business with a growth agenda
- EMEA focused remit with full strategic responsibility
Exciting Head of HR position with a growing consultancy based from North Yorkshire. Our client is looking for somebody to lead the HR function, report directly to the Managing Director and sit on the senior leadership team. The role will require you to work both strategically and operationally in shaping the people function.
City of LondonPermanent
- Head of HR role for a growing SME
- My client requires someone to promote the long term success of the business
To drive business results and engage people by the leadership of a best in class HR business partnering team. To actively support the delivery of a full people agenda across directorates as is consistent with organisational strategy.
LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of HR
- business Partnering
Our client is an organisation with a desire to build a Global Diversity and Inclusion offering that will mean working with organisations and operations across a range of countries.
Based in London and as Director of Global Diversity and Inclusion your role will be to develop and implement a Global Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
EdinburghPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- This role offers a global platform in Diversity and Inclusion
- It is looking for someone with a global and commercial perspective
I am currently looking to recruit for a Head of HR and People Development to be based in Edinburgh
LondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Head of HR and People Development
As Senior HR Manager you will support members of the Senior Management team to drive and embed the business strategy through innovative and robust people management strategies.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Senior HR Manager
The Head of People and Talent is a new role and includes leading and developing an existing small team of HR professionals. Key to the role is shaping and delivering a people and talent strategy and building an employment brand that will continue to build employee engagement and differentiate themselves from others.
- Must have HR experience in financial services or management consultancy
- Extensive experience in developing, shaping and implementing HR strategy