Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
5 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
- EdinburghTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and pro-active individual to join the HR Team. As a member of the HR Support team, you will deliver a first class front line HR service to the business and provide an effective and efficient administrative support within the HR team during a time of departmental transition. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to enhance their HR skills and experience.
- Currently recruiting a HR Administrator within Financial Services
- Based in Edinburgh
Michael Page is working with a large business based in North Kent who are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team.
AshingtonTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- Fantastic entry level HR Administrator role
- Great opportunity to join a large and growing business
Michael Page are recruiting for a HR Administrator for our client in Ashington.
- Immediate Start Available
- 6 Month Assignment
Are you a secretarial professional relocating to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support recruitment team can assist candidates with a secretarial and administration background.
StirlingTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator for a contract based in Stirling. The role is in within Public sector.
- Currently recruiting a HR Administrator for a contract
- Based in Stirling within a Public sector organisation