Human Resources - HR Advisor jobs
25 Matching Jobs
HR Advisor jobs
- KentTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
Great opportunity for an HR Generalist to join this large and successful business in a 12 month contract role.
GlasgowPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- 12 month contract role for a leading manufacturing business in Kent
- Great opportunity for a HR Generalist
You will support the development and delivery of an effective HR strategy.
BirminghamTemporary£38,000 - £40,000
- Permanent HR Role based in Glasgow
- Fantastic opportunity for an HR Officer to join my client's team
As Interim Senior HR Advisor, you will provide a high quality HR service, supporting specific business units and working as part of a team.
EdinburghPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- HR Advisor
- HR Business Partner
You will help to create and support the HR function, executing plans to continuously improve this.
- Fantastic role for an HR Advisor to join a great team
- Permanent role based in Edinburgh
Are you a qualified HR professional moving to London? Our Human Resources recruitment team are currently experiencing demand for qualified HR professionals who have experience in global companies across a range of sectors including Business and Professional Services, Financial Services, FMCG and the Public Sector.
LondonPermanent£36,000 - £40,000
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The role of the HR Advisor is to provide day-to-day HR Generalist support to the designated business areas and for the wider HR team, across the full employee life cycle.
MaidstoneTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a law firm.
- Must have HR experience in the Legal Sector.
Michael Page is working with a leading education provider to recruit a generalist HR Officer for a 10 month contract.
- HR Officer required for a 10 month contract
- Term time only role (+ 3 weeks) - school hours
HR Advisor - Temp to Perm
London Based with travel to manufacturing sites throughout the home countries.
This role reports directly into the Head of HR. My client is looking for someone with solid, pragmatic HR experience who is looking to develop into the HR Manager space. Attention to detail, a willingness to get stuck in and a true belief in the value HR can add to an organisation are key.
- Generalist role reporting into Head of HR
- Temp to Perm oppertunity - £40k
Senior HR Advisor - Oil & Gas
12 month maternity cover
£40k-£50k depending on experience
LondonTemporary£36,000 - £40,000
- Senior HR Advisor - £40k-£50k depending on experience
- Full generalist remit - Maternity Cover
The client is looking to bring on 2 Senior HR Advisors to provide front line HR support to a large, blue collar workforce. If you have a strong ER background and experience working within unionised, multi-site environments this could be a fantastic opportunity to develop.
- Senior HR Advisor - £35-£40k depending on experience
- Growing property services company